|Leader||Archduke Maximilian III|
The Electoral Archduchy of Wiener-Neustadt is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Archduke Maximilian III with a fair hand, and remarkable for its unlimited-speed roads, free-roaming dinosaurs, and devotion to social welfare. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 4.86 billion Wiener-Neustadters hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Innsbruck. The average income tax rate is 98.2%.
The frighteningly efficient Wiener-Neustadtean economy, worth a remarkable 1,274 trillion thalers a year, is fairly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 262,188 thalers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
Fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism, the nation's beloved 'good-natured doormat' is inundated by begging letters, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Innsbruck, and dubiously qualified Skandilundian barristers keep referring to laws as 'government guidelines'. Crime is totally unknown. Wiener-Neustadt's national animal is the Reichsadler, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wiener-Neustadt voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Collective Punishment".
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, dubiously qualified Skandilundian barristers keep referring to laws as 'government guidelines'.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, the bonfire of the old paper records can be seen for miles around Innsbruck.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, the nation's beloved 'good-natured doormat' is inundated by begging letters.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, fraternities are notorious for drunken hooliganism.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, paper and ink publications are subsidised by the government to keep them in the black.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, heartfelt sentiments are mercilessly marketed by a million-thaler treacle machine.
- : Wiener-Neustadt was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Highest Drug Use.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, graverobbers claim they're acting within the interest of 'scientific preservation'.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, the most popular WhoTube videos are ones featuring parodies of iconic songs.
Endorsements Received: 110 » Thracia Republic, Northern German Federation, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Irminsulia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Imperium Anglorum, Lovisa, The New Nordic Union, St Scarlett, Dark Matter, Outer Sparta, Nardin, Wombelland, Elisabethshagen, Republic of Satherland, Supcotia, An Clar, Walfo, North of Americas, Parliamentary Laramidia, Regnum Italiae, Lord Sapre, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Monte Naranja, GanymedEuropa, Feria-Alkaline, Chioganah, Alsted, Jim the Baptist, Solteur, Pilipinas and Malaya, Chronus, Northwest Isles, The Champions League, Invernessia, Someseni, The Scandinavian Realm, Savinecross, Ausvelt, Leranditale, Sloburg, Grodisze, New Vorarlberg, The Seven Provinces, Canovium, Jahass, Old World Order, Brakanistan, The Reunited Yugoslavs, and 60 others.South St Maarten, Meropis, Apabeossie, Trixeland, Kanokla, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Othenhiem, Zulrich, Stromia, Gliesetonia, Elania Kingdom, Maalat, Robbonia, Estonesia, Leszno, Bareu, Trisikistan, Thracia and Crimea, East Kirea, Nomaida, Eppur, Christian Terra, Europe a Nation, Karnea, Fanadia, The Federal States of Ezasao, Aroale, New Ylicia, Greater Albaina, Ombran, Schiltia, Leukante, Why are we hear, Belvanski, Berlin and Hanover, Panversia, Janart, Rary, United Communes of Chile, Nuweland, Sicheslav, Angion, Dervenland, MEoW-mEoW-mIa, Cilician Armenian Kingdom, Hessinau, Dabarastan, Heplon, Gorzi, Arsenial, Caescadia, Noristoniaka, Dunsteen, Corsovica, Mojuatafurertopeopir, Corsoaua, and Yazakhvanian Empire.