|Leader||Archduke Maximilian III|
The Electoral Archduchy of Wiener-Neustadt is a massive, socially progressive nation, ruled by Archduke Maximilian III with an even hand, and remarkable for its sprawling nuclear power plants, smutty television, and keen interest in outer space. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 3.62 billion Wiener-Neustadters enjoy extensive civil freedoms, particularly in social issues, while business tends to be more regulated.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Innsbruck. The average income tax rate is 96.0%.
The frighteningly efficient Wiener-Neustadtean economy, worth 820 trillion thalers a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an amazing 226,746 thalers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.5 times as much as the poorest.
Large-girthed charity workers assign themselves healthy wages for their work with starving children, the tenet of free speech is held dear, cooking with water and baking soda is considered patent infringement, and election debates consists mostly of two grey suits arguing over how to best preserve the status quo. Crime is totally unknown. Wiener-Neustadt's national animal is the Reichsadler, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, election debates consists mostly of two grey suits arguing over how to best preserve the status quo.
- : Wiener-Neustadt was reclassified from "Civil Rights Lovefest" to "Left-Leaning College State".
- : Wiener-Neustadt voted against the World Assembly Resolution "Access to Effective Medications".
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, cooking with water and baking soda is considered patent infringement.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, the tenet of free speech is held dear.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, large-girthed charity workers assign themselves healthy wages for their work with starving children.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, the WNBI Channel Tunnel project is plagued by delays.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, the government has begun breaking all large businesses into thousands of mom-and-pop general stores.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, suburban backyards are seized by the government and turned into national parks.
- : Wiener-Neustadt endorsed The Kingdom of Aroale.
Endorsements Received: 99 » Thracia Republic, Northern German Federation, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Irminsulia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Imperium Anglorum, Lovisa, The New Nordic Union, St Scarlett, Dark Matter, Outer Sparta, Nardin, Wombelland, Elisabethshagen, Republic of Satherland, Supcotia, An Clar, Walfo, North of Americas, Parliamentary Laramidia, Regnum Italiae, The Wretched of this Earth, Lord Sapre, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Monte Naranja, GanymedEuropa, Feria-Alkaline, Chioganah, Alsted, Jim the Baptist, Dalmannia, Solteur, Pilipinas and Malaya, Chronus, Northwest Isles, The Champions League, Invernessia, Someseni, The Scandinavian Realm, Savinecross, Destyntine, Ausvelt, Leranditale, Sloburg, Grodisze, New Vorarlberg, The Seven Provinces, Montagne Riche, Canovium, and 49 others.Abject Ludicrosity, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Old World Order, Brakanistan, The Reunited Yugoslavs, South St Maarten, Meropis, Enway, Apabeossie, Trixeland, Kanokla, Kyrica, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Othenhiem, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Stromia, Gliesetonia, Elania Kingdom, Usengecler, Bohomo, Maalat, Robbonia, Estonesia, Leszno, Bareu, Trisikistan, Thracia and Crimea, East Kirea, Nomaida, Daulle, Mimeer, Eppur, Hulldom, Freyana, Christian Terra, Europe a Nation, Deftern, Slavorussia, Karnea, Fanadia, Scandinavius, Gorgano, The Federal States of Ezasao, and Aroale.