|Leader||Archduke Maximilian III|
The Electoral Archduchy of Wiener-Neustadt is a massive, efficient nation, ruled by Archduke Maximilian III with a fair hand, and remarkable for its keen interest in outer space, complete lack of prisons, and unlimited-speed roads. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic, cheerful population of 2.471 billion Wiener-Neustadters hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government juggles the competing demands of Education, Administration, and Industry. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Innsbruck. The average income tax rate is 94.3%.
The frighteningly efficient Wiener-Neustadtean economy, worth 473 trillion thalers a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Tourism, Book Publishing, and Retail. Average income is an impressive 191,707 thalers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.0 times as much as the poorest.
The government is deliberately installing bloatware onto computers, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears, large-girthed charity workers assign themselves healthy wages for their work with starving children, and nose plugs are the latest Wiener-Neustadtean fashion accessory. Crime is totally unknown. Wiener-Neustadt's national animal is the Reichsadler, which is also the nation's favorite main course, and its national religion is Catholicism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Wiener-Neustadt voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Commend Kelssek".
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, nose plugs are the latest Wiener-Neustadtean fashion accessory.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, large-girthed charity workers assign themselves healthy wages for their work with starving children.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, CEOs can't hear the term 'Fire Sale' without bursting into tears.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, the government is deliberately installing bloatware onto computers.
- : Wiener-Neustadt was ranked in the Top 1% of the world for Most Cultured.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, officials pull all-nighters to check immigrants for potential links to terrorists.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, retirement homes are often fitted with luxurious suites.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, stolen Reuben sandwiches are met with detailed and thorough police investigations.
- : Following new legislation in Wiener-Neustadt, neon signs promoting safe driving often distract drivers.
Endorsements Received: 90 » Thracia Republic, Northern German Federation, Yahlia, Saint Domingo, Irminsulia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, Imperium Anglorum, Lovisa, The New Nordic Union, St Scarlett, Dark Matter, Outer Sparta, Nardin, Wombelland, Elisabethshagen, Republic of Satherland, Estonesia, Slavorussia, Supcotia, An Clar, Walfo, North of Americas, Parliamentary Laramidia, Regnum Italiae, The Wretched of this Earth, The Mongol Plain, Lord Sapre, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Monte Naranja, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, GanymedEuropa, Neuchateau, Evergreen Keys, Feria-Alkaline, Chioganah, Alsted, Jim the Baptist, New Petra, Dalmannia, New Pannonia, Solteur, Prussian-Union, Pilipinas and Malaya, Free Workers Macedon, Chronus, Northwest Isles, The Champions League, Invernessia, Someseni, The Scandinavian Realm, and 40 others.Savinecross, Destyntine, Greater Tomland, Ausvelt, Leranditale, Sloburg, Grodisze, New Vorarlberg, The Seven Provinces, Montagne Riche, Socialist Balkans, Canovium, Abject Ludicrosity, Shaor, The Kingdom of Denmark, Jahass, Lohika, Old World Order, Brakanistan, Sienkahn, The Reunited Yugoslavs, South St Maarten, Meropis, Rivierenland, Crestphalia, Mallesia, Enway, Apabeossie, The New Mexican Confederation, Trixeland, Kanokla, Kyrica, Uzbek Khan, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Eski, Valtrona, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Othenhiem, and Continental Social Democrats.