The Commonwealth of The AbelLandia is a huge, environmentally stunning nation, notable for its museums and concert halls, public floggings, and punitive income tax rates. The compassionate, democratic population of 286 million AbelLandians enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The medium-sized, outspoken government juggles the competing demands of Education, Defense, and Welfare. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Rotterdam. The average income tax rate is 52.8%.
The powerhouse AbelLandian economy, worth 27.3 trillion Schurfies a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Tourism industry, with significant contributions from Trout Farming, Basket Weaving, and Beef-Based Agriculture. State-owned companies are common. Average income is 95,391 Schurfies, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 3.6 times as much as the poorest.
Back-alley circumcision clinics are popping up all over the nation, 9 out of 10 consumers think that vitamins can cure cancer, foragers descend on national cemeteries for 'all-you-can-dig-up' extravaganzas, and wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. The AbelLandia's national animal is the Lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : The AbelLandia was endorsed by The Federation of Kronverg.
- : The AbelLandia was endorsed by The Republic of The Deccan Federation.
- : Following new legislation in The AbelLandia, wealthy pranksters dump refuse on unsuspecting citizens from up high.
- : The AbelLandia was endorsed by The Jolly Matriarchy of St Scarlett.
- : Following new legislation in The AbelLandia, foragers descend on national cemeteries for 'all-you-can-dig-up' extravaganzas.
- : The AbelLandia lodged a message on the RolePlay Europe Regional Message Board.
- : Following new legislation in The AbelLandia, 9 out of 10 consumers think that vitamins can cure cancer.
- : Following new legislation in The AbelLandia, back-alley circumcision clinics are popping up all over the nation.
- : Following new legislation in The AbelLandia, televisions are often seized to pay for overdue television license fees.
- : The AbelLandia voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Liberate Alcatraz".
Endorsements Received: 85 » Meropis, Bastile, Agatep, The New Nordic Union, Orsik, Gelsland, Raghallaigh, Hostin, Regnum Italiae, Saarenmaa, Berlin and Hanover, Iquerian, Nardin, Sovietskogo Soyuz, Kainos Byzantion, X Country, Imperium Anglorum, Slavatania, Leblancroux, New Eestiball, Invernessia, Thracia Republic, Walfo, Trixeland, Elisabethshagen, German Social Democracy, Elestansa, Technocratic Land of Prosperity, North of Americas, UGBK, Yaorozu, Yahlia, Ortigia, Mally Piznoopia, Northern German Federation, Burvenchkaht, Aresetia, GanymedEuropa, Iceagea, Irminsulia, United Kingdom of Karpathia, Hunarskotlo, Rary, Dark Matter, Chioganah, The Champions League, Salwonia, Nordharz, Leistrona, Great Clucky, and 35 others.Patria Nuova, Hapsteld, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Maritzal, North Corlien, Stromia, Northern Socialist States, An Clar, Sofiland, Zaarie, The OG Your Moms Mom, Brujstan, Roscrea, AnnaK, Amstein, Dakea, Foudina, Nuweland, Vantser, Ingermanland Indigenous Peoples, The Seven Ilands, Astaraion, Karnea, Leranditale, Gliesetonia, Dauershire, Empire of Draconia, Eastoria, Outer Sparta, Franco-Germanic Realm, Wombelland, Skalliad, St Scarlett, The Deccan Federation, and Kronverg.