|Leader||King Sebastian V|
The Kingdom of Actias is a colossal, cultured nation, ruled by King Sebastian V with an even hand, and notable for its barren, inhospitable landscape, aversion to nipples, and stringent health and safety legislation. The hard-nosed, hard-working population of 5.075 billion Actians have some civil rights, but not too many, enjoy the freedom to spend their money however they like, to a point, and take part in free and open elections, although not too often.
The medium-sized government juggles the competing demands of Defense, Education, and Law & Order. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Caster City. The average income tax rate is 60.9%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The frighteningly efficient Actian economy, worth 651 trillion Credits a year, is broadly diversified and led by the Information Technology industry, with significant contributions from Book Publishing, Retail, and Arms Manufacturing. Average income is an impressive 128,405 Credits, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.8 times as much as the poorest.
It is illegal to distribute Girl Guide Cookies without an advanced food hygiene diploma, funeral directors are frequently looking at their watches during funerals, unprotected royals have replaced their corgis with rottweilers, and Occam's razor has sliced to pieces any childhood belief in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy. Crime is totally unknown, thanks to a well-funded police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Actias's national animal is the Abyssal Eagle, which teeters on the brink of extinction due to toxic air pollution, and its national religion is Ascensionism.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Actias altered its national flag.
- : Actias endorsed The Republic of Senota.
- : Actias was endorsed by The Republic of Senota.
- : Actias lodged a message on the Thaecia Regional Message Board.
- : Actias published "The Federal Post | Fifth Edition | 13 August 2020" (Meta: Reference).
- : Actias voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Wartime Journalism Protection Act"".
- : Actias endorsed The Decuple Monarchy of Taungu.
- : Actias was endorsed by The Decuple Monarchy of Taungu.
- : Following new legislation in Actias, Occam's razor has sliced to pieces any childhood belief in Santa Claus and the Tooth Fairy.
- : Following new legislation in Actias, unprotected royals have replaced their corgis with rottweilers.
Endorsements Received: 27 » Marvinville, Hulldom, The Marconian State, Korsinia, The Peoples Caribbean Union, Islonia, Titanne, Besancia, Rushenberg, Castarilia, Fishergate, Andusre, Zon island, Rayekka, Emazia, ASEAN Nations, Arirang Hill, Ermica, Broustan, Rivogna, Giant Redwoods, The Bigtopia, World Trade, Peabodia, Dizgovzy, Taungu, and Senota.