|Leader||whoever is in charge at the moment|
The Vinificating Republic of Leiningerland is a massive, cultured nation, ruled by whoever is in charge at the moment with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, keen interest in outer space, and irreverence towards religion. The compassionate, hard-working, democratic population of 1.443 billion Leiningerlandians hold their civil and political rights very dear, although the wealthy and those in business tend to be viewed with suspicion.
The medium-sized, liberal government prioritizes Education, although Environment, Administration, and Healthcare are also considered important, while Defense and Spirituality receive no funds. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Neuleiningen. The average income tax rate is 42.1%, but much higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Leiningerlandian economy, worth 121 trillion Schwanentalers a year, is highly specialized and led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Tourism, and Retail. Average income is 83,933 Schwanentalers, and evenly distributed, with the richest citizens earning only 2.1 times as much as the poorest.
L-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration, education and welfare spending are on the rise, and wildlife have trouble navigating the electric fences surrounding national forests. Crime is well under control. Leiningerland's national animal is the Swan, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is none.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Following new legislation in Leiningerland, wildlife have trouble navigating the electric fences surrounding national forests.
- : Leiningerland endorsed The Celtic Confederacy of Hallorland.
- : Leiningerland was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Highest Food Quality.
- : Leiningerland was endorsed by The Celtic Confederacy of Hallorland.
- : Following new legislation in Leiningerland, education and welfare spending are on the rise.
- : Leiningerland endorsed The Colony of European Narrra.
- : Following new legislation in Leiningerland, jabbing a baby's bottle at officials gets parents waved straight through immigration.
- : Leiningerland was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Rudest Citizens and the Top 10% for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Leiningerland, L-SPAN viewership drops as MPs act their age.
- : Following new legislation in Leiningerland, the government's economic policy is "sort it yourself".
Endorsements Received: 109 » Ausvelt, Yahlia, The Poland-Lithuania Commonwealth, GanymedEuropa, Rivierenland, The Champions League, South St Maarten, Imperium Anglorum, St Scarlett, Shaor, Invernessia, The Seven Provinces, Saint Domingo, Sicilian Imperial-Capitalist Empire, Republic of Satherland, Walfo, Pilipinas and Malaya, Northern German Federation, Jim the Baptist, Elisabethshagen, Someseni, The Kingdom of Denmark, Weltbeherrschung, The New Nordic Union, Thracia Republic, Irminsulia, Serbia-Macebonia, Abject Ludicrosity, North of Americas, Jahass, Destyntine, Leranditale, Regnum Italiae, Dark Matter, Sloburg, Grodisze, An Clar, Godefargen, Super Happy Land, Outer Sparta, Falvaard, Lyallpur, Chioganah, Ansington, Sienkahn, Nuweland, Chronus, The Reunited Yugoslavs, NorthPortugal, Armbruster, and 59 others.Enway, Meropis, Boldia, Slavonia and Srijem, The Oriental Empire, Prussian-Union, Apabeossie, Crestphalia, The New Mexican Confederation, Estellan, Owlograd, Savinecross, Nardin, Zarulia, Trixeland, Kanokla, San Guglielmo, Noristoniaka, Anskerdank, Viktorias, Kyrica, The States of Texas and Arkansas, Bluemerica, Eski, Canovium, Valtrona, Galway-Dublin, The Pontic State, Christian Terra, Maanenland, Umeria, Anglo-Francios, Maraleeri, Eco-Paris Reformation, Mynox, Quentenia, Othenhiem, Greater Dragunovia, New Eestiball, Brakanistan, Zizzibaba, Nuevo Europa, Zulrich, Gliesetonia, Bareu, Bohomo, Wombelland, Integria, TF1 TASK FORCE 1, Powiat Miechowski, Berlin and Hanover, Lord Sapre, Robbonia, Maalat, Parliamentary Laramidia, Estonesia, Greater Bahland, Feldorf, and Hallorland.