WA Delegate (non-executive): The Royal Federation of United Dependencies (elected 298 days ago)
Founder: The Queen's State of Tarheel
Embassies: Virginia, Kentucky, United States of America, South Carolina, Chicago, New Orleans, Minnesota, Georgia, Arizona, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Washington, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Iowa, New Mexico, and 64 others.Idaho, Nebraska, North Dakota, Colorado, Kansas, Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, South Dakota, Ohio, Delaware, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Alaska, The Darwin Allied Republics, Land of Israel, Ancient Lands, Confederacy of Egalitarian Democracies, Blahbania, Oklahoma, Lower Canada, Antista, The Americas, Washington DC, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, CIA, Montreal, Indonesia, The Illuminati, Toronto, Kingdom of Hawaii, Commonwealth of Nations, Nunavut, Crematorium, Somalia, Knights of the Round Table, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Uganda, Republic of Korea, Mozambique, New York State, Confederate American Union, Mexico City, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Bogota, Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Greater London, Northwest Territories, Yukon, Atheist Empire, The Immortals, New York, The Venn Imperium, New Catsville, Appalachian Trail Region, Alliance of Absolute Monarchs, and Werewolves of the Flame.
Construction of embassies with The New Old South has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 18 hours.
Construction of embassies with NS April Fools Day Jokes has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 18 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in North Carolina
As a region, North Carolina is ranked 1,858th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Unfathomable Power of Steamhammer||Capitalist Paradise||“The power of Steam”|
|2.||The Republic of High Meadows||Anarchy||“The Top of the World”|
|3.||The Colony of New Picon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Don't treat your machines badly!”|
|4.||The Protectorate of The Oyster Poor Boy||Civil Rights Lovefest||“How about dem ersters”|
|5.||The Confederacy of Carolinas||Corporate Police State||“Thus always to tyrants.”|
|6.||The Queen's State of Tarheel||Capitalist Paradise||“First in Flight”|
|7.||The Principality of MellowCello||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Laudent cellos”|
|8.||The Allied States of Research Triangle||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Where the great minds of the world create the future.”|
|9.||The Queen's State of Melanie Long||New York Times Democracy||“Pleasant Yellow Sun Rise”|
|10.||The Nomadic Peoples of Weaverhoward||Democratic Socialists||“Speak slowly and carry a big stick”|
- 16 hours ago: The Queen's State of Tarheel agreed to construct embassies with NS April Fools Day Jokes.
- 16 hours ago: The Queen's State of Tarheel agreed to construct embassies with The New Old South.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: The Annual Tradition of Max Barrys April Fools Day Jokes of the region NS April Fools Day Jokes proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: The Colony of CDland Colony of the region The New Old South proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: Embassy cancelled between MI6 and North Carolina.
- 5 days ago: Embassy cancelled between 0000 and North Carolina.
- 5 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Chris puppet storage and North Carolina.
- 8 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The New Old South and North Carolina.
- 8 days ago: The Queen's State of Secret Intelligence Service of the region MI6 ordered the closure of its embassy in North Carolina.
- 8 days ago: The Queen's State of Cuatro Ceros of the region 0000 ordered the closure of its embassy in North Carolina.
North Carolina Regional Message Board
Everyone ready for some Halloween zombie action?
I'll try to remember to hit as many of my regions as early as possible, and try to bring our Zombie count down to zero.
Hello, what's happening?
As expected, I have passworded the region for Zombie day.
erm... you know you can do that for free after it starts rit?
In my case, it really don't matter if it costs me or not.
Post by Glr recruit suppressed by a moderator.
Hey, cool new theme.
Changes are always good.