WA Delegate (non-executive): The Royal Federation of United Dependencies (elected 1 year 36 days ago)
Founder: The Queen's State of Tarheel
Embassies: Virginia, Kentucky, United States of America, South Carolina, Chicago, New Orleans, Minnesota, Georgia, Arizona, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Washington, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Iowa, New Mexico, and 58 others.Idaho, Nebraska, North Dakota, Colorado, Kansas, Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, South Dakota, Ohio, Delaware, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Alaska, The Darwin Allied Republics, Ancient Lands, Confederacy of Egalitarian Democracies, Blahbania, Oklahoma, Lower Canada, Antista, The Americas, Washington DC, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, CIA, Indonesia, The Illuminati, Kingdom of Hawaii, Commonwealth of Nations, Crematorium, Somalia, Knights of the Round Table, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Uganda, Republic of Korea, Mozambique, New York State, Confederate American Union, Mexico City, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Greater London, The Immortals, New York, The Venn Imperium, New Catsville, Alliance of Absolute Monarchs, NS April Fools Day Jokes, Pacific Union, Germanic Confederation, and Free State of Wisconsin.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in North Carolina
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, North Carolina is ranked 4,081st in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Großherzogtum of Die Ungarn||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Bydand”|
|2.||The Republic of High Meadows||Anarchy||“The Top of the World”|
|3.||The Grand Empire of Finch States||Capitalist Paradise||“If you can't convince them, confuse them”|
|4.||The Queen's State of Melanie Long||New York Times Democracy||“Pleasant Yellow Sun Rise”|
|5.||The Unfathomable Power of Steamhammer||Capitalist Paradise||“The power of Steam”|
|6.||The Allied States of Research Triangle||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Where the great minds of the world create the future.”|
|7.||The Confederacy of Carolinas||Corporate Police State||“Thus always to tyrants.”|
|8.||The Colony of New Picon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Don't treat your machines badly!”|
|9.||The Queen's State of Tarheel||Capitalist Paradise||“First in Flight”|
|10.||The Royal Federation of United Dependencies||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Scientia Potentia Est”|
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Big Blue Warcow of Woonrocket of the region The Darwin Allied Republics cancelled the closure of its embassy in North Carolina.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: The Cimmerian Raider Mercs of Cejirus of the region The Darwin Allied Republics ordered the closure of its embassy in North Carolina.
- 3 days 21 hours ago: Ure 27 ceased to exist.
- 7 days ago: Embassy established between North Carolina and Free State of Wisconsin.
- 7 days ago: The **Interstellar Beings** of Krishnalia of the region Confederacy of Egalitarian Democracies cancelled the closure of its embassy in North Carolina.
- 7 days ago: The Holy Empire of Cheryl Mays of the region Confederacy of Egalitarian Democracies ordered the closure of its embassy in North Carolina.
- 7 days ago: Weaverhoward ceased to exist.
- 10 days ago: The Queen's State of Tarheel agreed to construct embassies with Free State of Wisconsin.
- 11 days ago: The Federal Republic of The State of Wisconsin of the region Free State of Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
- 20 days ago: The oyster poor boy ceased to exist.
North Carolina Regional Message Board
Changes are always good.
I miss NC! How are my fellow Carolinians doing?
Rather well thanks! The weather has been so-so; cold and rainy. Other than that we're just enjoying the new updates to the website.
It's days like this I wish I was back in Raleigh....where I wouldn't have to routinely scrape snow off my car. And oh, what new updates do you speak of?
I take it you're in the north east or mid west?
Well they've changed how government spending and economies are measured, also they added the new rift theme.
I just returned from Minneapolis, and compared to that, it is nice here.
Yeah, I live in the barren wasteland of Illinois now; at least that's what it feels like during winter. However, I grew up and have spent most of my life in Wake County.
I'm a big fan of Wake County myself. I think we have a few Charlotte folks and other places around here, though.
Makes me wish I had stayed in one location as a kid. Being an army brat does that. Still moving as an adult.
Exciting Stuff! Our State is 2-0 after the first day of the NCAA basketball tournament! While I can't in good conscience root for Duke, I hope that Davidson is able to obtain a win today.