WA Delegate: The Royal Federation of United Dependencies (elected 115 days ago)
Founder: The Republic of Tarheel
Embassies: Virginia, Kentucky, United States of America, South Carolina, Chicago, New Orleans, Minnesota, Georgia, Arizona, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Washington, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Iowa, New Mexico, and 32 others.Idaho, Nebraska, North Dakota, Colorado, Kansas, Utah, South Dakota, Nevada, Wyoming, Ohio, Delaware, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, New Hampshire, Mississippi, The Great American Union, Alaska, Alliance of Bearded Men, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Darwin Allied Republics, Commonwealth of Liberty, Land of Israel, Confederate American Union, In Memorial of September 11th, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Freedom Front, Ancient Lands, Mecklemburg Islands, Confederacy of Egalitarian Democracies, International East Union, and Blahbania.
Construction of embassies with Oklahoma has commenced. Completion expected in 3 days 9 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in North Carolina
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, North Carolina is ranked 12,787th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Confederacy of Carolinas||Corporate Police State||“Thus always to tyrants.”|
|2.||The Allied States of Research Triangle||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Where the great minds of the world create the future.”|
|3.||The Free Land of Poetic Musings||Moralistic Democracy||“From each heart, a poem is born”|
|4.||The Nomadic Peoples of 61||Corporate Police State||“The road to success is always under construction.”|
|5.||The Bundesrepublik of Threeve||Democratic Socialists||“A Bevy of Humanity”|
|6.||The Commonwealth of Willsland||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Are you kidding me?”|
|7.||The Federal Republic of Braulis||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“If you can't smell it, you aren't close enough”|
|8.||The Once and Future King of EmmJay||Compulsory Consumerist State||“The Corporate Life is the Good Life!”|
|9.||The Colony of New Picon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Don't treat your machines badly!”|
|10.||The Republic of Union of John Moss the Supreme Monarch||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Freedom, Knowledge, Justice”|
- 2 hours ago: The Republic of Tarheel agreed to construct embassies with Oklahoma.
- 5 hours ago: The Chat-filled roadbed of Will Rogers Turnpike of the region Oklahoma proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Federal Republic of Braulis arrived from The South Pacific.
- 1 day 14 hours ago: Embassy established between Blahbania and North Carolina.
- 2 days 14 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Uleckian Confederacy and North Carolina.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Tarheel agreed to construct embassies with Blahbania.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of Tarheel banned The People's Republic of Guyuga from the region.
- 5 days ago: Embassy established between International East Union and North Carolina.
- 5 days ago: The Minarchist Republic of Blahbania of the region Blahbania proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The People's Republic of Guyuga of the region Uleckian Confederacy ordered the closure of its embassy in North Carolina.
North Carolina Regional Message Board
I don't remember that.
Oh, sorry for accidently suppressing your post. I meant to hit the quote button.
That is one of the problems with this game. Both of those links are way too close to each other.
The server change was actually before the Zombie Event. I play a few regions, and the new server meant the regions are now played in a different order, so I had been making a new play list for my puppets and founders. At least the founder's list is now completed and now I am working on my puppets. Once my puppet list is done, I should be a bit more active after that.
One other thing where two links are too close to each other is in the telegrams, where the delete telegram button and move to recruiter's region button are too close together, and I have on the occasion moved to the recruiter's region instead of deleting their telegram. I no longer open their telegram, ending that issue.
Hope everyone is zombie free now.
We chose a much more radical route to repel the zombie horde (by doing nothing and ceasing to exist) :D
Good to be back in NC
We have our own special north Carolina way of dealing with things.
Good to have you back.
We've lost a few of the old guard. Hope they come back.
Good to be back when I can -- school has been busy, the final exams are next week, then winter break
School is more important than being here, or so I keep telling myself that.