WA Delegate (non-executive): The Royal Federation of United Dependencies (elected 1 year 10 days ago)
Founder: The Queen's State of Tarheel
Embassies: Virginia, Kentucky, United States of America, South Carolina, Chicago, New Orleans, Minnesota, Georgia, Arizona, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Washington, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Iowa, New Mexico, and 57 others.Idaho, Nebraska, North Dakota, Colorado, Kansas, Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, South Dakota, Ohio, Delaware, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, New Hampshire, Alaska, The Darwin Allied Republics, Ancient Lands, Confederacy of Egalitarian Democracies, Blahbania, Oklahoma, Lower Canada, Antista, The Americas, Washington DC, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, CIA, Indonesia, The Illuminati, Kingdom of Hawaii, Commonwealth of Nations, Crematorium, Somalia, Knights of the Round Table, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Uganda, Republic of Korea, Mozambique, New York State, Confederate American Union, Mexico City, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Greater London, The Immortals, New York, The Venn Imperium, New Catsville, Alliance of Absolute Monarchs, NS April Fools Day Jokes, Pacific Union, and Germanic Confederation.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in North Carolina
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, North Carolina is ranked 15,166th in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
|1.||The Unfathomable Power of Steamhammer||Capitalist Paradise||“The power of Steam”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Carolinas||Corporate Police State||“Thus always to tyrants.”|
|3.||The Colony of New Picon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Don't treat your machines badly!”|
|4.||The Protectorate of The Oyster Poor Boy||Civil Rights Lovefest||“How about dem ersters”|
|5.||The Queen's State of Tarheel||Capitalist Paradise||“First in Flight”|
|6.||The Allied States of Research Triangle||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Where the great minds of the world create the future.”|
|7.||The United States of Ure 27||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Sarah Palin sucks. ”|
|8.||The Republic of High Meadows||Anarchy||“The Top of the World”|
|9.||The Nomadic Peoples of Weaverhoward||Democratic Socialists||“Speak slowly and carry a big stick”|
|10.||The Grand Empire of Finch States||Capitalist Paradise||“If you can't convince them, confuse them”|
- 18 hours ago: Embassy established between North Carolina and Germanic Confederation.
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The New Old South and North Carolina.
- 3 days 22 hours ago: The Kingdom of Saxe-Wittenburg of the region Germanic Confederation agreed to construct embassies.
- 5 days ago: The Grand Empire of Finch States arrived from Osiris.
- 5 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Puffy AmiYumi of the region The New Old South ordered the closure of its embassy in North Carolina.
- 5 days ago: The Queen's State of Tarheel proposed constructing embassies with Germanic Confederation.
- 6 days ago: The Confederacy of Waterhedge departed this region for The East Pacific.
- 6 days ago: The Confederacy of Waterhedge arrived from The East Pacific.
- 7 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Land of Israel and North Carolina.
- 11 days ago: The Cimmerian Iron Maidens of Xugecid of the region Land of Israel ordered the closure of its embassy in North Carolina.
North Carolina Regional Message Board
Hey, cool new theme.
Changes are always good.
I miss NC! How are my fellow Carolinians doing?
Rather well thanks! The weather has been so-so; cold and rainy. Other than that we're just enjoying the new updates to the website.
It's days like this I wish I was back in Raleigh....where I wouldn't have to routinely scrape snow off my car. And oh, what new updates do you speak of?
I take it you're in the north east or mid west?
Well they've changed how government spending and economies are measured, also they added the new rift theme.
I just returned from Minneapolis, and compared to that, it is nice here.
Yeah, I live in the barren wasteland of Illinois now; at least that's what it feels like during winter. However, I grew up and have spent most of my life in Wake County.
I'm a big fan of Wake County myself. I think we have a few Charlotte folks and other places around here, though.
Makes me wish I had stayed in one location as a kid. Being an army brat does that. Still moving as an adult.