WA Delegate (non-executive): The Royal Federation of United Dependencies (elected 242 days ago)
Founder: The Queen's State of Tarheel
Embassies: Virginia, Kentucky, United States of America, South Carolina, Chicago, New Orleans, Minnesota, Georgia, Arizona, Illinois, Pennsylvania, Washington, Massachusetts, Rhode Island, Iowa, New Mexico, and 70 others.Idaho, Nebraska, North Dakota, Colorado, Kansas, Utah, Nevada, Wyoming, South Dakota, Ohio, Delaware, Maryland, Michigan, Missouri, Mississippi, New Hampshire, The Great American Union, Alaska, The Darwin Allied Republics, Commonwealth of Liberty, Land of Israel, Ancient Lands, Confederacy of Egalitarian Democracies, Blahbania, Oklahoma, Lower Canada, Antista, The Americas, Washington DC, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, CIA, ABIN, Montreal, Indonesia, The Illuminati, Toronto, Kingdom of Hawaii, Commonwealth of Nations, Nunavut, Crematorium, MI6, Somalia, Knights of the Round Table, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Uganda, Republic of Korea, Mozambique, New York State, The New Old South, Confederate American Union, Mexico City, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Bogota, Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, 0000, Newfoundland and Labrador, Greater London, Northwest Territories, Yukon, chris puppet storage, Atheist Empire, Aruba, Arkhos, The Immortals, New York, Shattered Union, and The Venn Imperium.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in North Carolina
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, North Carolina is ranked 11,762nd in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Queen's State of Melanie Long||New York Times Democracy||“Pleasant Yellow Sun Rise”|
|2.||The United States of Ure 27||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Sarah Palin sucks. ”|
|3.||The Queendom of Rabom||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Tabak Rabom”|
|4.||The Queen's State of Tarheel||Capitalist Paradise||“First in Flight”|
|5.||The Protectorate of The Oyster Poor Boy||Civil Rights Lovefest||“How about dem ersters”|
|6.||The Confederacy of Carolinas||Corporate Police State||“Thus always to tyrants.”|
|7.||The Allied States of Research Triangle||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Where the great minds of the world create the future.”|
|8.||The Republic of High Meadows||Anarchy||“The Top of the World”|
|9.||The Colony of New Picon||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Don't treat your machines badly!”|
|10.||The Royal Federation of United Dependencies||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Scientia Potentia Est”|
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The High Desert of As Baile of the region Ohio cancelled the closure of its embassy in North Carolina.
- 2 days 6 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Legionnaries XVI of the region Ohio ordered the closure of its embassy in North Carolina.
- 3 days 9 hours ago: Embassy established between The Venn Imperium and North Carolina.
- 4 days ago: The Free Land of Bellagio City of the region Appalachian Trail Region proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Free Land of Bellagio City departed this region for Appalachian Trail Region.
- 6 days ago: The Free Land of Bellagio City arrived from North Pacific.
- 6 days ago: The Queen's State of Tarheel agreed to construct embassies with The Venn Imperium.
- 6 days ago: The Queendom of Map Both Key of the region The Venn Imperium proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Community of Lord Gongora of the region The American Empire withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Dominion of American Emperor of the region The American Empire proposed constructing embassies.
North Carolina Regional Message Board
Ok and I am from guilford County
Ooooohh, I thought you said country.
Which is also thanks to the invasions we've had recently.
However, if you want to tell me how you think we should vote on whatever resolution is before the WA you can. I'm happy to vote the way this region wants me too.
Hello all! As you may or may not be aware, one of the moderators of the forum recently submitted a proposal to liberate the region known as Haven. Unfortunately this proposal was not actually a good faith attempt to liberate a region but an attempt by a raider to open up an old region to being invaded. As a delegate that has put some serious effort into avoiding the R/D "game". I will let you know that I stand resolutely behind Haven and its members and that I do not believe that any region that does not wish to participate in raiding and defending should have too. Although this proposal seems to be drawing the most ire in the R/D vs. Role-play debate, I encourage all of you to stop over by the discussions on the forum and voice your concerns about forcing regions that wish to have no part into the R/D game.
Those kinds of things do happen. Just got to watch for those sneaky wing nuts. Good that you had caught that.
Never heard of Sciongrad.
hope autumn has started off well for everyone.
I am on my migration north from warming seas (and glad to be back home in NC)
Eh, we got smashed by the Pirates last weekend and we have Clemson this weekend. This is less than ideal.
Everyone ready for some Halloween zombie action?
I'll try to remember to hit as many of my regions as early as possible, and try to bring our Zombie count down to zero.