WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Namibia State
Namibia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Namibia
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Namibia is ranked 16,383rd in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Queen's State of Namibia State||Anarchy||“Dare We Say”|
- 6 hours ago: The Federation of Eastern Cape of the region Union of Sub Saharan Africa proposed constructing embassies.
- 39 days ago: Embassy established between Namibia and Bologna.
- 39 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Kursk Oblast and Namibia.
- 43 days ago: The Queen's State of Namibia State agreed to construct embassies with Bologna.
- 43 days ago: The Queen's State of Azor of the region Kursk Oblast ordered the closure of its embassy in Namibia.
- 43 days ago: The Queendom of Sante Giovanni of the region Bologna proposed constructing embassies.
- 64 days ago: The United Socialist States of Nkelell ceased to exist.
- 80 days ago: South african defence force departed this region for Zimbabwe.
- 80 days ago: South african defence force arrived from Zambia.
- 92 days ago: Nkelell arrived from Athengia.
Namibia Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.