WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Namibia State
Namibia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in Namibia
Nations ranked highly devote relatively large amounts of public money to subsidizing business, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, Namibia is ranked 7,102nd in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Queen's State of Namibia State||Anarchy||“Dare We Say”|
- 31 days ago: The Federation of Eastern Cape of the region Union of Sub Saharan Africa proposed constructing embassies.
- 71 days ago: Embassy established between Namibia and Bologna.
- 71 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Kursk Oblast and Namibia.
- 74 days ago: The Queen's State of Namibia State agreed to construct embassies with Bologna.
- 74 days ago: The Queen's State of Azor of the region Kursk Oblast ordered the closure of its embassy in Namibia.
- 74 days ago: The Queendom of Sante Giovanni of the region Bologna proposed constructing embassies.
- 96 days ago: The United Socialist States of Nkelell ceased to exist.
- 111 days ago: South african defence force departed this region for Zimbabwe.
- 111 days ago: South african defence force arrived from Zambia.
- 124 days ago: The United Socialist States of Nkelell arrived from Athengia.
Namibia Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.