WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Namibia State
Namibia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Public Transport Department in Namibia
World Census experts captured, tagged, and released buses in order to identify which nations have the largest public transportation systems.
As a region, Namibia is ranked 15,837th in the world for Largest Public Transport Department.
|1.||The Queen's State of Namibia State||Anarchy||“Dare We Say”|
- 106 days ago: Hefdahattabi departed this region for Khiva.
- 107 days ago: Hefdahattabi arrived from Republica.
- 163 days ago: The Queen's State of Namibia State altered the region's flag.
- 222 days ago: Embassy established between The Citadel and Namibia.
- 222 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Venice and Namibia.
- 226 days ago: The Queen's State of RHW xiii of the region The Citadel agreed to construct embassies.
- 226 days ago: The Queen's State of Incolae Lacunae of the region Venice ordered the closure of its embassy in Namibia.
- 226 days ago: The Queen's State of Namibia State proposed constructing embassies with The Citadel.
- 290 days ago: Eastern cape of the region Union of sub saharan africa proposed constructing embassies.
- 330 days ago: Embassy established between Namibia and Bologna.
Namibia Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.