WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Namibia State
Namibia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in Namibia
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, Namibia is ranked 37th in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Queen's State of Namibia State||Anarchy||“Dare We Say”|
- : The Queendom of Irene Nell of the region Queendoms of the World proposed constructing embassies.
- : Hefdahattabi departed this region for Khiva.
- : Hefdahattabi arrived from Republica.
- : The Queen's State of Namibia State altered the region's flag.
- : Embassy established between The Citadel and Namibia.
- : Embassy cancelled between Venice and Namibia.
- : The Queen's State of RHW xiii of the region The Citadel agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Incolae Lacunae of the region Venice ordered the closure of its embassy in Namibia.
- : The Queen's State of Namibia State proposed constructing embassies with The Citadel.
- : Eastern cape of the region Union of sub saharan africa proposed constructing embassies.
Namibia Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.