WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Namibia State
Namibia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in Namibia
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, Namibia is ranked 4,020th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The Queen's State of Namibia State||Anarchy||“Dare We Say”|
- 9 days ago: The Armed Republic of Hefdahattabi departed this region for Khiva.
- 9 days ago: The Armed Republic of Hefdahattabi arrived from Republica.
- 66 days ago: The Queen's State of Namibia State altered the region's flag.
- 125 days ago: Embassy established between The Citadel and Namibia.
- 125 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Venice and Namibia.
- 129 days ago: The Queen's State of RHW xiii of the region The Citadel agreed to construct embassies.
- 129 days ago: The Queen's State of Incolae Lacunae of the region Venice ordered the closure of its embassy in Namibia.
- 129 days ago: The Queen's State of Namibia State proposed constructing embassies with The Citadel.
- 193 days ago: Eastern cape of the region Union of sub saharan africa proposed constructing embassies.
- 232 days ago: Embassy established between Namibia and Bologna.
Namibia Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.