WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Namibia State
Namibia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in Namibia
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, Namibia is ranked 2,075th in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The Queen's State of Namibia State||Anarchy||“Dare We Say”|
- : The Queendom of Irene Nell of the region Queendoms of the World proposed constructing embassies.
- : Hefdahattabi departed this region for Khiva.
- : Hefdahattabi arrived from Republica.
- : The Queen's State of Namibia State altered the region's flag.
- : Embassy established between The Citadel and Namibia.
- : Embassy cancelled between Venice and Namibia.
- : The Queen's State of RHW xiii of the region The Citadel agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Incolae Lacunae of the region Venice ordered the closure of its embassy in Namibia.
- : The Queen's State of Namibia State proposed constructing embassies with The Citadel.
- : Eastern cape of the region Union of sub saharan africa proposed constructing embassies.
Namibia Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.