WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Porchutes
Martinique is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Martinique
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Martinique is ranked 9,755th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Queen's State of Porchutes||Anarchy||“Back Away Nothing to See”|
- : The Holy Empire of Dobbs of the region Ebola Quarantine Zone proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy cancelled between Port Vila and Martinique.
- : The Queen's State of Porchutes ordered the closure of embassies between Martinique and Port Vila.
- : Embassy established between Martinique and Kabinda.
- : The Queendom of Forcas Armadas of the region Kabinda agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Porchutes proposed constructing embassies with Kabinda.
- : The Queen's State of Porchutes altered the region's flag.
- : Embassy cancelled between Saint Barthelemy and Martinique.
- : The Queen's State of Porchutes ordered the closure of embassies between Martinique and Saint Barthelemy.
- : Embassy established between Martinique and Port Vila.
Martinique Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.