WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Antifa, Buddhist Communism, The White House, Communist International, Madrid, The Internationale, The Anarchist International, Democratic Republic of Afghanistan, Kabul, Democratic Socialist Alliance, Syrian Arab Republic, Cologne, Orange Free States, Tel Aviv, Sufism, and NATO Resistance Movement.
The embassy with Antifa is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 17 hours.
The embassy with The White House is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 17 hours.
The embassy with Democratic Socialist Alliance is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 17 hours.
Damascus is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Damascus
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Damascus is ranked 10,233rd in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The People's Republic of A Free Syria||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Syria for the People”|
|2.||The Hash-House of Hashshashins||Left-wing Utopia||“Death rides a fast camel”|
- 16 hours ago: The People's Republic of A Free Syria departed this region for The Graveyard.
- 16 hours ago: The People's Republic of A Free Syria ordered the closure of embassies between Damascus and Democratic Socialist Alliance.
- 16 hours ago: The People's Republic of A Free Syria ordered the closure of embassies between Damascus and The White House.
- 16 hours ago: The People's Republic of A Free Syria ordered the closure of embassies between Damascus and Antifa.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Angola and Damascus.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Anarchy and Damascus.
- 7 days ago: The People's Republic of A Free Syria ordered the closure of embassies between Damascus and Angola.
- 7 days ago: The People's Republic of A Free Syria ordered the closure of embassies between Damascus and Anarchy.
- 7 days ago: The People's Republic of A Free Syria changed the regional password.
- 11 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Leningrad and Damascus.
Damascus Regional Message Board
Why should I seek? I am the same as you,
I am a biological and cultural mongrel and proud of it; in mind and body,
Your essence speaks through me.
I have been looking for myself!
Long after the palm tree has withered and the rock crumbled,
long after the glittering monarchs have vanished like the dust of dried leaves,
We will prevail. There is something in us,
That has nothing to do with night and day,
our heritage is a burning diamond held in our hands,
created from the furnace of long dead stars.
The reappearance of the founder means this antifa' op' is concluded. Love & solidarity from TRF/international socialists.
Hello friends of Syria Allha is in our glory. I'm ambassador from north Africa here to open a peaceful embassy between our people and Your great people. Death is real and war Americans don't known What Arabic life is like our how we pray. But I'm not here for political sides or rights I'm a Nubia Egyptian with a peace work for north Africa region. Inshallha my friends
Musida - ambassador to north Africa,
Region in temporary lockdown.
Awesome WFE, telling the truth.
Iran, not Syria, is the West's real target
The Orwellian World of Empire: The War Train to Syria
A Smoldering Tinderbox: War With Syria and its Repercussions
Here We Go Again: Cruise Missile Morality
Great links, Hash.
Thank you, A Free Syria. :)
Excellent link now up in the WFE.
This bombardment of Syria with clichés shows no sign of stopping
Sorry for the double post, thought I would share this as well:
"The United States says that it wants to bomb Syria to punish the Asad regime for its use of chemical weapons. But keep in mind that it will likely use Tomahawk missiles, whose warheads might or might not be tipped with depleted uranium (DU). In other words, the United States will punish the Asad regime’s alleged use of chemical weapons by bombing Syria with a weapon that the UN General Assembly has four times asked to be sanctioned (but cannot because of the votes against these resolutions from France, Israel, the United Kingdom, and the United States). One hundred and fifty-five countries worry that depleted uranium will contaminate groundwater and produce environmental and health hazards for generations. The United States used such weapons in Iraq, where a 2010 study (Cancer, Infant Mortality and Birth Sex-Ratio in Fallujah, Iraq 2005-2009) found that the rate of heart defects was thirteen times that in Europe, the nervous system abnormalities at birth were thirty-three times that in Europe, and the childhood cancer rate was twelve times greater than those before the use of DU in Fallujah in 2004. These are the consequences of an imperialist bombardment. It will violate law in order to pretend to uphold law. It will use dangerous chemicals to protest the use of dangerous chemicals. It will get self-righteous about chemical weapons, such as nerve gas, that it sold to the Assad government within the past three years."
- Vijay Prishad in a letter to a Syrian friend who said ‘Your Opposition to the US Attack on Syria Means You Support the Asad Regime’
Wise words. The scope of US hypocrisy remains unrivaled.