WA Delegate: None.
Damascus contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in Damascus
As a region, Damascus is ranked 15,760th in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Communist Workers State of A Free Syria||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Syria for the People”|
|2.||The Vortex of Chaos||Father Knows Best State||“There are worse things than chaos...like too much order”|
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Vortex of Chaos arrived from The South Pacific.
- 21 days ago: The Frente Flores Magon of Revolucion Oaxaca departed this region for Oaxaca.
- 33 days ago: The Free socialist territory of Free Rojava of the region Union of Socialist Soviet Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 37 days ago: The Frente Flores Magon of Revolucion Oaxaca arrived from Oaxaca.
- 39 days ago: The Communist Workers State of A Free Syria password-protected the region.
- 44 days ago: The حزب الله of Hezbollah departed this region for Allah.
- 46 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Al Khafji departed this region for Syria.
- 46 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Al Khafji arrived from Sufism.
- 74 days ago: The Communist Workers State of A Free Syria updated the World Factbook entry.
- 84 days ago: The حزب الله of Hezbollah arrived from The West Pacific.
Damascus Regional Message Board
The reappearance of the founder means this antifa' op' is concluded. Love & solidarity from TRF/international socialists.
Hello friends of Syria Allha is in our glory. I'm ambassador from north Africa here to open a peaceful embassy between our people and Your great people. Death is real and war Americans don't known What Arabic life is like our how we pray. But I'm not here for political sides or rights I'm a Nubia Egyptian with a peace work for north Africa region. Inshallha my friends
Musida - ambassador to north Africa,
Region in temporary lockdown.
Awesome WFE, telling the truth.
Iran, not Syria, is the West's real target
The Orwellian World of Empire: The War Train to Syria
A Smoldering Tinderbox: War With Syria and its Repercussions
Here We Go Again: Cruise Missile Morality
Great links, Hash.
Thank you, A Free Syria. :)
Excellent link now up in the WFE.
This bombardment of Syria with clichés shows no sign of stopping
Sorry for the double post, thought I would share this as well:
"The United States says that it wants to bomb Syria to punish the Asad regime for its use of chemical weapons. But keep in mind that it will likely use Tomahawk missiles, whose warheads might or might not be tipped with depleted uranium (DU). In other words, the United States will punish the Asad regime’s alleged use of chemical weapons by bombing Syria with a weapon that the UN General Assembly has four times asked to be sanctioned (but cannot because of the votes against these resolutions from France, Israel, the United Kingdom, and the United States). One hundred and fifty-five countries worry that depleted uranium will contaminate groundwater and produce environmental and health hazards for generations. The United States used such weapons in Iraq, where a 2010 study (Cancer, Infant Mortality and Birth Sex-Ratio in Fallujah, Iraq 2005-2009) found that the rate of heart defects was thirteen times that in Europe, the nervous system abnormalities at birth were thirty-three times that in Europe, and the childhood cancer rate was twelve times greater than those before the use of DU in Fallujah in 2004. These are the consequences of an imperialist bombardment. It will violate law in order to pretend to uphold law. It will use dangerous chemicals to protest the use of dangerous chemicals. It will get self-righteous about chemical weapons, such as nerve gas, that it sold to the Assad government within the past three years."
- Vijay Prishad in a letter to a Syrian friend who said ‘Your Opposition to the US Attack on Syria Means You Support the Asad Regime’
Wise words. The scope of US hypocrisy remains unrivaled.
The Syrian people have the right to rise up and overthrow their government as any people on earth do. But they don't have the right to ask me to send my air force to bomb their country and kill their people in support of their revolution.
If their revolution so terrifies every religious and ethnic minority in their country, it's probably not a revolution worthy of support.
If it's a revolution that can attract the support of America, Israel, Saudi Arabia, Britain and France, it's probably not a revolution that's in the interest of the Syrian people.
The Syrian regime refuses to follow Western orders and has always refused to follow Western orders. That's why they want to bring Assad down.