WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Ityoppya
Ethiopia contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Ethiopia
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Ethiopia is ranked 15,158th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Queen's State of Ityoppya||Conservative Democracy||“Step Forward”|
|2.||The Promised Land of Addis Ababa||Civil Rights Lovefest||“vive l'ethiope”|
- 44 days ago: The Holy Ethiopian Empire of Orthodox Axum ceased to exist.
- 63 days ago: The People's Republic of ETHIOPIAN of the region The united royals alliance proposed constructing embassies.
- 83 days ago: The People's Republic of ETHIOPIAN departed this region for The Fascist Union.
- 83 days ago: The People's Republic of ETHIOPIAN arrived from The East Pacific.
- 97 days ago: Orthodox axum arrived from Osiris.
- 128 days ago: The Queen's State of Ityoppya aborted construction of embassies with Siufaga empire.
- 128 days ago: The Queen's State of Ityoppya agreed to construct embassies with Siufaga empire.
- 128 days ago: Siufaga of the region Siufaga empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 131 days ago: The Queen's State of Ityoppya altered the region's flag.
- 133 days ago: Embassy established between Lothian and Ethiopia.
Ethiopia Regional Message Board
We're the only 2 nations without ethiopian flags
Ethiopia is ranked 5,018th in the world.
1. J Anwar is ranked 14,984th in the world.
2. Ityoppya is ranked 17,588th in the world.
3. Salarajno is ranked 23,913th in the world.
4. Our lady mary of zion is ranked 49,405th in the world.
5. Holy aksum is ranked 55,349th in the world.
Looks like the last two nations saved our skins from Purgatory. :)
Well we are the two theocracies
Looks like we saved you all again! :)
hello, new founder!
Can I get an Embassy and/or some privileges? Oh and hows Ethiopia?
Mashai allah for the Stay friends of Ethiopia /;) sisters of shawna ambassadors.