WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Principality of Erinouak
Embassies: Idaho, Indonesia, United States of America, Arizona, Colorado, and 33 others.Delaware, Florida, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming, Chicago, Georgia, The Ascendancy, Fraternity Islands, Rio de Janeiro, Springfield, Imperialist, and Dutopia.
Illinois contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Illinois
Governments ranked highly spend large amounts of money on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Illinois is ranked 2,984th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Metropolitan Federation of Chicago Ascendant||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Be a booster, not a knocker”|
|2.||The Republic of Te||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Rise Up!”|
|3.||The Community of Kaskaskia||Anarchy||“Liberty shall ring like a bell”|
|4.||The Principality of Erinouak||Anarchy||“Nation before state”|
- 1 day 2 hours ago: The Metropolitan Federation of Chicago Ascendant arrived from Osiris.
- 7 days ago: Embassy established between Illinois and Dutopia.
- 10 days ago: The Principality of Erinouak agreed to construct embassies with Dutopia.
- 13 days ago: The United States of Delantras of the region Dutopia proposed constructing embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Republic of Te arrived from Ancient Lands.
- 17 days ago: The United States of Kokomo IN of the region Smeaze Central proposed constructing embassies.
- 22 days ago: Embassy established between Imperialist and Illinois.
- 26 days ago: The Principality of Erinouak agreed to construct embassies with Imperialist.
- 26 days ago: The Colony of Staadt of the region Imperialist proposed constructing embassies.
- 27 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Ponsatomy and Illinois.
Illinois Regional Message Board
Maybe not... :(
A declaration like that really is no way of making a good impression, but then I really don't care. :)
Is there a reason we don't have a WA delegate?
Hard to do that with only one WA member being here. Other than that, there is no reason that we don't have one.
I love representing Rockford!!!
Our government rises from the ashes once again to chill in the Land of Lincoln.