WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Harambee
Kenya contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Subsidized Industry in Kenya
Nations ranked highly spend more public money on developing and supporting industry, a practice known as 'corporate welfare.'
As a region, Kenya is ranked 4,865th in the world for Most Subsidized Industry.
|1.||The Republic of Bishkek||Authoritarian Democracy||“Bishkek”|
|2.||The Queen's State of Harambee||Civil Rights Lovefest||“State”|
- : The Queen's State of Harambee altered the region's flag.
- : The People's Republic of Eelungro ceased to exist.
- : The United Kingdom of Jews and Gypsies departed this region for Toronto.
- : The United Kingdom of Jews and Gypsies arrived from Danzig.
- : Koyyhe departed this region for Canada.
- : Eelungro arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Koyyhe arrived from The Pacific.
- : The Dominion of Pajub ceased to exist.
- : Pajub arrived from The South Pacific.
- : The Queen's State of Harambee aborted construction of embassies with Siufaga empire.
Kenya Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.