WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Harambee
Kenya contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Kenya
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Kenya is ranked 10,751st in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Republic of Bishkek||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Bishkek”|
|2.||The Queen's State of Harambee||Civil Rights Lovefest||“State”|
- 16 days ago: The People's Republic of Eelungro ceased to exist.
- 46 days ago: The United Kingdom of Jews and Gypsies departed this region for Toronto.
- 46 days ago: The United Kingdom of Jews and Gypsies arrived from Danzig.
- 46 days ago: Koyyhe departed this region for Canada.
- 46 days ago: Eelungro arrived from The South Pacific.
- 47 days ago: Koyyhe arrived from The Pacific.
- 47 days ago: The Dominion of Pajub ceased to exist.
- 75 days ago: Pajub arrived from The South Pacific.
- 180 days ago: The Queen's State of Harambee aborted construction of embassies with Siufaga empire.
- 180 days ago: The Queen's State of Harambee agreed to construct embassies with Siufaga empire.
Kenya Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.