WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Harambee
Kenya contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Kenya
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Kenya is ranked 14,278th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Queen's State of Harambee||Civil Rights Lovefest||“State”|
|2.||The Republic of Bishkek||Authoritarian Democracy||“Bishkek”|
- 161 days ago: The Queen's State of Harambee altered the region's flag.
- 305 days ago: The People's Republic of Eelungro ceased to exist.
- 334 days ago: The United Kingdom of Jews and Gypsies departed this region for Toronto.
- 334 days ago: The United Kingdom of Jews and Gypsies arrived from Danzig.
- 335 days ago: Koyyhe departed this region for Canada.
- 335 days ago: Eelungro arrived from The South Pacific.
- 336 days ago: Koyyhe arrived from The Pacific.
- 336 days ago: The Dominion of Pajub ceased to exist.
- 364 days ago: Pajub arrived from The South Pacific.
- 1 year 104 days ago: The Queen's State of Harambee aborted construction of embassies with Siufaga empire.
Kenya Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.