WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Harambee
Kenya contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Kenya
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Kenya is ranked 4,160th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Queen's State of Harambee||Civil Rights Lovefest||“State”|
|2.||The Republic of Bishkek||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Bishkek”|
- 53 days ago: The People's Republic of Eelungro ceased to exist.
- 82 days ago: The United Kingdom of Jews and Gypsies departed this region for Toronto.
- 82 days ago: The United Kingdom of Jews and Gypsies arrived from Danzig.
- 83 days ago: Koyyhe departed this region for Canada.
- 83 days ago: Eelungro arrived from The South Pacific.
- 84 days ago: Koyyhe arrived from The Pacific.
- 84 days ago: The Dominion of Pajub ceased to exist.
- 112 days ago: Pajub arrived from The South Pacific.
- 217 days ago: The Queen's State of Harambee aborted construction of embassies with Siufaga empire.
- 217 days ago: The Queen's State of Harambee agreed to construct embassies with Siufaga empire.
Kenya Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.