WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of Caramona
Embassies: Tuvalu, Seychelles, Nebraska, Missouri, Iowa, Massachusetts, Colorado, Mississippi, Illinois, Idaho, Delaware, Arizona, Republic of Russia, The Philippines, Maldives, Mozambique, and 147 others.Tonga, Swaziland, Maryland, Kentucky, Kansas, Minnesota, Michigan, Calgary, Cote d Ivoire, Georgia, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Nevada, North Carolina, Pacific Union, Richard, Brazzaville, Ecuador, London, Prince Edward Island, Rhode Island, Laos, Pennsylvania, South Australia, New Brunswick, United Kingdom Of Great Britain, Kiribati, Botswana, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Tasmania, Dominican Republic, Australian Capital Territory, Virginia, CIA, Newfoundland and Labrador, Queensland, Wyoming, British Columbia, Nunavut, Crematorium, Bosna i Hercegovina, MI6, Somalia, Columbia, Knights of the Round Table, Australia Commonwealth, United States of America, Stornoway, Uganda, Northwest Territories, South Dakota, Washington, Western Australia, Northern Territory, South Carolina, Utah, Ancient Lands, Washington DC, Nova Scotia, Indonesia, Antigua and Barbuda, Saskatchewan, Namibia, The Gambia, San Marino, Monaco, Comoros, Angola, Vanuatu, Victoria, Kenya, Fiji, Crimea, Yukon, Toronto, World, Central African Republic, Congo, Senegal, Samoa, Mongolia, Malawi, Liechtenstein, Ethiopia, South China Sea, Algeria, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Republic of Congo, Sakartvelo, Purgatory, Mackenzie, Palau, Rio de Janeiro, Solomon Islands, Cape Verde, Dominica, Ceylon, Belize, Tanzania, Pitcairn Island, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Ottawa, Galapagos, Sudan, Libertaria, Benin, Togo, Mexico City, Vermont Republic, Quito, Barbados, Mauritius, United Arab Emirates, Okanagan, Montserrat, Cote dIvoire, Zimbabwe, Gloucestershire, Beijing, Copenhagen, Supreme Afrika, 0000, Sao Tome e Principe, Kuwait, El Salvador, Costa Rica, the Bahamas, Brunei Darussalam, Saint Lucia, Uzbekistan, Burundi, Timor Leste, Detroit, Jamaica, Honduras, Montreal, Gabon, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Djibouti, Rwanda, Sierra Leone, Lesotho, Malaysia, Ghana, Seattle, and East of West.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Trinidad and Tobago
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Trinidad and Tobago is ranked 13,615th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Most Serene Republic of Sunswept Beach||Father Knows Best State||“Sun and beaches”|
|2.||The Queendom of Hallstatte||Anarchy||“Old State”|
|3.||The Queendom of Chaguanas||Anarchy||“Community”|
|4.||The Queendom of Caramona||Anarchy||“Commonwealth”|
|5.||The Queendom of Los Arenales||Anarchy||“State”|
|6.||The Queendom of Cote du Poivre||Anarchy||“State”|
- : Embassy established between Trinidad and Tobago and East of West.
- : The People's Republic of Sovieticanas of the region The Archipelagos of Cienfuegos proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queendom of Caramona agreed to construct embassies with East of West.
- : The People's Republic of WeareAllScrewedville of the region East of West proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Trinidad and Tobago and Seattle.
- : The Queendom of Caramona agreed to construct embassies with Seattle.
- : The Queen's State of Meydenbauer of the region Seattle proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Trinidad and Tobago and Ghana.
- : Embassy established between Trinidad and Tobago and Malaysia.
- : The Queen's State of Mahama of the region Ghana agreed to construct embassies.
Trinidad and Tobago Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.