WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Silver-Smith
Embassies: United States of America, Arizona, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, and 63 others.New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming, Nevada, The Ascendancy, Cashnatchee, North Carolina, The Darwin Allied Republics, Land of Israel, Ancient Lands, Blahbania, Commonwealth of Liberty, Oklahoma, Anglo Saxon England, Black Mesa Islands, The Immortals, Antista, The Illuminati, The Americas, Washington DC, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, CIA, Indonesia, Montreal, ABIN, Mozambique, Uganda, Toronto, Kingdom of Hawaii, Commonwealth of Nations, Somalia, MI6, Crematorium, Nunavut, New York State, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Republic of Korea, Knights of the Round Table, Confederate American Union, Mexico City, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Bogota, Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, 0000, Greater London, Northwest Territories, Yukon, Newfoundland and Labrador, Atheist Empire, Aruba, Alliance of Floyd, and chris puppet storage.
Construction of embassies with Shattered Union has commenced. Completion expected in 3 days 7 hours.
Construction of embassies with New York has commenced. Completion expected in 3 days 7 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Colorado
Governments ranked highly spend large amounts of money on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Colorado is ranked 15,629th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Queendom of Camp Carson||Iron Fist Socialists||“Begin”|
|2.||The Borderlands of Denver Flats||Left-Leaning College State||“Join the mile-high club in the mile-high city”|
|3.||The Colorado of Avalanche||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Colorado Avalanche”|
|4.||The Queendom of Fort Cheyene||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Beginnings”|
|5.||The Queen's State of Silver-Smith||Anarchy||“Colorado regional founder”|
|6.||The Queen's State of Denver||Anarchy||“Mile High Club Survivor”|
|7.||The Imperial City of Imperial Denver||Corporate Police State||“Consumerism is fun!”|
- 24 minutes ago: The Queen's State of Silver-Smith agreed to construct embassies with New York.
- 24 minutes ago: The Queen's State of Silver-Smith agreed to construct embassies with Shattered Union.
- 5 hours ago: The Federation of New Saxonia of the region Shattered Union proposed constructing embassies.
- 16 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between The Legion of Titans and Colorado.
- 3 days 20 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Ww killbot 40 of the region The Legion of Titans ordered the closure of its embassy in Colorado.
- 4 days ago: Embassy established between Chris puppet storage and Colorado.
- 4 days ago: The Christian Kingdom of Vanic Topia of the region New York proposed constructing embassies.
- 7 days ago: The Queen's State of Silver-Smith agreed to construct embassies with Chris puppet storage.
- 8 days ago: The Puppet master of New Crazy131 of the region Chris puppet storage proposed constructing embassies.
- 16 days ago: The Republic of Where House ceased to exist.
Colorado Regional Message Board
An update on the little wetness. Apparently the flooding got so bad overnight that lives were lost. How sad.
Reckon your just a little late in your caring....about three days late
Yeah, I guess we get things screwed up here on the east coast.
Home of the late John Denver co-author of "rocky mountain high", song.
I'm another Happy Wanderer just following Geese and friends.
Yes, sitting around the campfire and everybody's high. Unlike our campfire, where everybody's just feeling good.
What do all you in Colorado do for regional fun?
~puts out campfire and takes down tent~
We must be moving along. Best of everything to you and our thoughts are with you concerning the devastating floods.
Hello everyone, liberal Coloradan community speaking!
Nice having guests.
Looking forward to ski season now that the wet rainy season is over with.
Yup, hoping for an early opening...maybe for Turkey Day