WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Silver-Smith
Embassies: United States of America, Arizona, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, and 65 others.New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming, Nevada, The Ascendancy, Cashnatchee, North Carolina, The Darwin Allied Republics, Land of Israel, Ancient Lands, Blahbania, Commonwealth of Liberty, Oklahoma, Anglo Saxon England, Black Mesa Islands, The Immortals, Antista, The Illuminati, The Americas, Washington DC, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, CIA, Indonesia, Montreal, ABIN, Mozambique, Uganda, Toronto, Kingdom of Hawaii, Commonwealth of Nations, Somalia, MI6, Crematorium, Nunavut, New York State, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Republic of Korea, Knights of the Round Table, Confederate American Union, Mexico City, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Bogota, Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, 0000, Greater London, Northwest Territories, Yukon, Newfoundland and Labrador, Atheist Empire, Aruba, chris puppet storage, New York, Shattered Union, and The Venn Imperium.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Colorado
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Colorado is ranked 3,538th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Queen's State of Denver||Anarchy||“Mile High Club Survivor”|
|2.||The Queendom of Camp Carson||Iron Fist Socialists||“Begin”|
|3.||The Queendom of Fort Cheyene||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Beginnings”|
|4.||The Borderlands of Denver Flats||Left-Leaning College State||“Join the mile-high club in the mile-high city”|
|5.||The Queen's State of Silver-Smith||Anarchy||“Colorado regional founder”|
|6.||The Queen's State of Canoona||Anarchy||“Find”|
|7.||The Democratic Republic of Peoples State Of Denver||Left-wing Utopia||“Sic Semper Tyrannis”|
|8.||The Colorado of Avalanche||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Colorado Avalanche”|
|9.||The Republic of Black Hawk||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Black hawk”|
|10.||The Queen's State of Mokroye||Corrupt Dictatorship||“A Job Done”|
- 8 hours ago: The State of Parkerica of the region Parkerican Lands proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: Embassy established between The Venn Imperium and Colorado.
- 7 days ago: The Queen's State of Silver-Smith agreed to construct embassies with The Venn Imperium.
- 7 days ago: The Queendom of Map Both Key of the region The Venn Imperium proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Community of Lord Gongora of the region The American Empire withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Dominion of American Emperor of the region The American Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Republic of Black Hawk arrived from The West Pacific.
- 12 days ago: The Democratic Republic of Peoples State Of Denver arrived from 10000 Islands.
- 21 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Alliance of floyd and Colorado.
- 21 days ago: The Emirate of Tank 01 of the region Alliance of floyd ordered the closure of its embassy in Colorado.
Colorado Regional Message Board
An update on the little wetness. Apparently the flooding got so bad overnight that lives were lost. How sad.
Reckon your just a little late in your caring....about three days late
Yeah, I guess we get things screwed up here on the east coast.
Home of the late John Denver co-author of "rocky mountain high", song.
I'm another Happy Wanderer just following Geese and friends.
Yes, sitting around the campfire and everybody's high. Unlike our campfire, where everybody's just feeling good.
What do all you in Colorado do for regional fun?
~puts out campfire and takes down tent~
We must be moving along. Best of everything to you and our thoughts are with you concerning the devastating floods.
Hello everyone, liberal Coloradan community speaking!
Nice having guests.
Looking forward to ski season now that the wet rainy season is over with.
Yup, hoping for an early opening...maybe for Turkey Day