WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Empire of Etienne Brule
Embassies: Miami, Micronesia, United States of America, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, and 27 others.Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, Chicago, Nebraska, Wyoming, South Dakota, Nevada, North Dakota, Washington, Missouri, Virginia, New Mexico, New Hampshire, Utah, South Carolina, Mississippi, The Ascendancy, The Northern Hemisphere, North Carolina, Confederate American Union, Land of Israel, Freedom Front, Ancient Lands, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Jamestown, Time to build stuff, and Swedish Alps.
The embassy with Time to build stuff is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 13 hours.
Construction of embassies with left wing party has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 13 hours.
Construction of embassies with Oklahoma has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 13 hours.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Michigan
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Michigan is ranked 11,150th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The People's Republic of Metal People||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Filled with metally goodness”|
|2.||The Republic of Accostia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Insert bold and patriotic saying here.”|
|3.||The Republic of MechaPlace||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Everything is Fair ”|
|4.||The Disputed Territories of The Ridgeway Monster||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Horrible things lurk... in Michigan”|
|5.||The Empire of Etienne Brule||Conservative Democracy||“For country”|
|6.||The Borderlands of Superior||Capitalist Paradise||“We're practically in Canada.”|
- 3 hours ago: The Empire of Ferristoya arrived from Nukeland.
- 11 hours ago: The Empire of Etienne Brule banned The Armed Republic of Gawd Bless Merica from the region.
- 12 hours ago: The Armed Republic of Gawd Bless Merica of the region Time to build stuff ordered the closure of its embassy in Michigan.
- 22 hours ago: The Empire of Etienne Brule agreed to construct embassies with Oklahoma.
- 22 hours ago: The Empire of Etienne Brule agreed to construct embassies with Left wing party.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: The Chat-filled roadbed of Will Rogers Turnpike of the region Oklahoma proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: The Armed Revoloution of Rowan22 of the region Left wing party proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of MechaPlace arrived from The Pacific.
- 7 days ago: Embassy established between Michigan and Swedish Alps.
- 10 days ago: The Empire of Etienne Brule agreed to construct embassies with Swedish Alps.
Michigan Regional Message Board
I'm active in that I do issues but I don't RP in the forums ever. I grew up in Michigan but I haven't lived there in about 3 years.
That's what I usually do as well. I've been in MI my whole life so I was curious who was actually here.
Mackinac Island. Too bad you still not around. Nice place.
Where is everyone?
Not too sure.
Just re-joined NationStates. Wanted to join a region where I feel close to home! Born, raised and currently living in mid-mitten.
Saginaw is nice, from what I recall. Grand Rapids sure has changed over the years. Cannot think of any other place "mid-mitten" outside of the smaller communities. I don't get down to the Lower Peninsula all that much these days. Too busy, I guess.
I'm about 30 minutes northeast of Grand Rapids. Love my trips to the UP. Just went to St. Ignace in August.
Not much in St. Ignace, but it is nice around there. The last time that I was there, I was on my way back through Grand Rapids. Nice taking the back roads instead of the interstates sometimes. I'm starting to think that they are always working on that bridge between Cheboygan and St. Ignace. I wonder if they ever call it the Big Mac. Takes long enough to get across when they close a lane down.