WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Colony of Rougeville
Embassies: Tonga, Trinidad, Westminster, Windsor, Winnipeg, Montreal, Miami, Mexico City, Halifax, Calgary, Havana, Ottawa, Edmonton, Kingston, Wellington, Houston, and 11 others.Minneapolis, Detroit, Las Vegas, Seattle, Victoria, Baltimore, The Darwin Allied Republics, Phoenix, Freedom Front, Confederate American Union, and Newark.
Construction of embassies with Pittsburgh has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 5 hours.
Construction of embassies with City of Los Angeles has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 5 hours.
Toronto contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Toronto
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, Toronto is ranked 7,379th in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The London Borough of Islington||Civil Rights Lovefest||“We serve Minoa's home borough since 1965”|
|2.||The Colony of Rougeville||New York Times Democracy||“From Humble Beginnings”|
- 18 hours ago: The Colony of Rougeville agreed to construct embassies with City of Los Angeles.
- 18 hours ago: The Colony of Rougeville agreed to construct embassies with Pittsburgh.
- 2 days 17 hours ago: The United Republic of Toronto Island ceased to exist.
- 4 days ago: The United States of City of Los Angeles of the region City of Los Angeles proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Community of John Forbes of the region Pittsburgh proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Community of John Forbes departed this region for Pittsburgh.
- 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Pittsburgh and Toronto.
- 4 days ago: The Community of John Forbes arrived from The North Pacific.
- 13 days ago: Embassy cancelled between North American Union and Toronto.
- 15 days ago: The Empire of William Larimer of the region Denver proposed constructing embassies.
Toronto Regional Message Board
The election last night sure was something new. Majority Conservative Government and The New Democrats as official opposition. WOW. The Liberals were hurt real bad, but nothing like what happened to the Bloq. Elizabeth May of the Green Party won her seat. Good for her. Now to confirm the numbers to see if they had changed since I went to bed last night.
Hi all!!! Down with bike lanes!!
The whole region of Toronto now consists of only THREE nations? Come on...
Two nations now? Oh come on...
I could park a puppet or two here. No one wants to admit knowing Toronto, I guess.