WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Rougeville
Toronto contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Scientifically Advanced in Toronto
World Census researchers quantified national scientific advancement by quizzing random citizens about quantum chromodynamics, space-time curvature and stem cell rejuvenation therapies. Responses based on Star Trek were discarded.
As a region, Toronto is ranked 8,514th in the world for Most Scientifically Advanced.
|1.||The Free Land of Ibarl||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Open your eyes and the empire falls”|
|2.||The Queen's State of Rougeville||New York Times Democracy||“From Humble Beginnings”|
|3.||The Dominion of John Tory||New York Times Democracy||“Diversity Our Strength”|
- 8 days ago: The Queen's State of Rougeville altered the region's flag.
- 13 days ago: Embassy established between Mother Russia and Toronto.
- 13 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Manchuria and Toronto.
- 17 days ago: The Queen's State of Rougeville ordered the closure of embassies between Toronto and Manchuria.
- 17 days ago: The Queen's State of Rougeville agreed to construct embassies with Mother Russia.
- 19 days ago: The Queen's State of Religiya yavlyayetsya dlya durakov of the region Mother Russia proposed constructing embassies.
- 22 days ago: The Free Land of Ibarl arrived from Balder.
- 30 days ago: Embassy established between Manchuria and Toronto.
- 30 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Matrix Regions and Toronto.
- 30 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Venn Imperium and Toronto.
Toronto Regional Message Board
Hi all!!! Down with bike lanes!!
The whole region of Toronto now consists of only THREE nations? Come on...
Two nations now? Oh come on...
I could park a puppet or two here. No one wants to admit knowing Toronto, I guess.
Rob Ford :)
Case in point. LOL