WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Rougeville
Toronto contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Primitive in Toronto
Nations were ranked by World Census officials based on the number of natural phenomena attributed solely to the unknowable will of the gods.
As a region, Toronto is ranked 5,848th in the world for Most Primitive.
|1.||The Dominion of John Tory||New York Times Democracy||“Diversity Our Strength”|
|2.||The Queen's State of Rougeville||New York Times Democracy||“From Humble Beginnings”|
- 19 days ago: Ibarl ceased to exist.
- 92 days ago: The Queen's State of Rougeville altered the region's flag.
- 97 days ago: Embassy established between Mother Russia and Toronto.
- 97 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Manchuria and Toronto.
- 100 days ago: The Queen's State of Rougeville ordered the closure of embassies between Toronto and Manchuria.
- 100 days ago: The Queen's State of Rougeville agreed to construct embassies with Mother Russia.
- 102 days ago: The Queen's State of Religiya yavlyayetsya dlya durakov of the region Mother Russia proposed constructing embassies.
- 105 days ago: Ibarl arrived from Balder.
- 113 days ago: Embassy established between Manchuria and Toronto.
- 113 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Matrix Regions and Toronto.
Toronto Regional Message Board
Hi all!!! Down with bike lanes!!
The whole region of Toronto now consists of only THREE nations? Come on...
Two nations now? Oh come on...
I could park a puppet or two here. No one wants to admit knowing Toronto, I guess.
Rob Ford :)
Case in point. LOL