WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Dominion of Oil Gateway
Embassies: Ecuador, Eire, The Ascendancy, Westminster, Windsor, Winnipeg, Montreal, Toronto, Miami, Mexico City, Halifax, Calgary, Havana, Ottawa, Kingston, Wellington, and 12 others.Seattle, Houston, Minneapolis, Baltimore, Detroit, Las Vegas, Victoria, The Darwin Allied Republics, Sint Eustatius, Alliance of Bearded Men, Phoenix, and Newark.
Edmonton is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Edmonton
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Edmonton is ranked 9,948th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Dominion of Oil Gateway||Moralistic Democracy||“Gateway”|
- 2 days 7 hours ago: The United States of City of Los Angeles of the region City of Los Angeles proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: The Community of John Forbes of the region Pittsburgh proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 8 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Pittsburgh and Edmonton.
- 13 days ago: The Empire of William Larimer of the region Denver proposed constructing embassies.
- 20 days ago: The Republic of Zurm departed this region for Ancient Lands.
- 20 days ago: The Community of Edmonton City departed this region for Ancient Lands.
- 26 days ago: The Republic of Zurm arrived from White House.
- 36 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Denver and Edmonton.
- 41 days ago: Embassy established between Newark and Edmonton.
- 45 days ago: The Dominion of Oil Gateway agreed to construct embassies with Newark.
Edmonton Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.