WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Aoeurgny
Addis Ababa is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Addis Ababa
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Addis Ababa is ranked 17,314th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Queen's State of Aoeurgny||New York Times Democracy||“Queen and Country”|
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Tacony departed this region for Adeltopia.
- : The Nomadic Peoples of Tacony arrived from Adaptive grenade union.
- : Embassy cancelled between Saint Pierre et Miquelon and Addis Ababa.
- : The Queen's State of Aoeurgny ordered the closure of embassies between Addis Ababa and Saint Pierre et Miquelon.
- : Embassy established between Arlington and Addis Ababa.
- : The Queen's State of Aoeurgny altered the region's flag.
- : The Queendom of Katidral of the region Arlington agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Aoeurgny proposed constructing embassies with Arlington.
- : The Queen's State of Recensement departed this region for Ancient Lands.
- : The Queen's State of Recensement arrived from Ancient Lands.