WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Aoeurgny
Addis Ababa is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Addis Ababa
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Addis Ababa is ranked 14,895th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Queen's State of Aoeurgny||New York Times Democracy||“Queen and Country”|
- : The Queen's State of Ye departed this region for The Supreme Nations.
- : The Queen's State of Ye arrived from The Supreme Nations.
- : The Nomadic Tacky Tacos of Tacony departed this region for Adeltopia.
- : The Nomadic Tacky Tacos of Tacony arrived from Adaptive grenade union.
- : Embassy cancelled between Saint Pierre et Miquelon and Addis Ababa.
- : The Queen's State of Aoeurgny ordered the closure of embassies between Addis Ababa and Saint Pierre et Miquelon.
- : Embassy established between Arlington and Addis Ababa.
- : The Queen's State of Aoeurgny altered the region's flag.
- : The Queendom of Katidral of the region Arlington agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Aoeurgny proposed constructing embassies with Arlington.