WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Aoeurgny
Addis Ababa is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Addis Ababa
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Addis Ababa is ranked 15,505th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Queen's State of Aoeurgny||New York Times Democracy||“Queen and Country”|
- 88 days ago: Embassy established between Falklands Islands and Addis Ababa.
- 88 days ago: Embassy cancelled between East Pacific Ocean and Addis Ababa.
- 91 days ago: The Queen's State of Aoeurgny agreed to construct embassies with Falklands Islands.
- 91 days ago: The Queen's State of Christian Holly of the region East Pacific Ocean ordered the closure of its embassy in Addis Ababa.
- 91 days ago: The Queendom of John Byron of the region Falklands Islands proposed constructing embassies.
- 156 days ago: Embassy established between East Pacific Ocean and Addis Ababa.
- 156 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Uganda and Addis Ababa.
- 156 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Illuminati and Addis Ababa.
- 156 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Ascendancy and Addis Ababa.
- 158 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Freedom Front and Addis Ababa.
Addis Ababa Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.