WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Aoeurgny
Addis Ababa is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in Addis Ababa
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, Addis Ababa is ranked 6,284th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The Queen's State of Aoeurgny||New York Times Democracy||“Queen and Country”|
- 59 days ago: Embassy established between Falklands Islands and Addis Ababa.
- 59 days ago: Embassy cancelled between East Pacific Ocean and Addis Ababa.
- 63 days ago: The Queen's State of Aoeurgny agreed to construct embassies with Falklands Islands.
- 63 days ago: The Queen's State of Christian Holly of the region East Pacific Ocean ordered the closure of its embassy in Addis Ababa.
- 63 days ago: The Queendom of John Byron of the region Falklands Islands proposed constructing embassies.
- 127 days ago: Embassy established between East Pacific Ocean and Addis Ababa.
- 127 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Uganda and Addis Ababa.
- 127 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Illuminati and Addis Ababa.
- 127 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Ascendancy and Addis Ababa.
- 129 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Freedom Front and Addis Ababa.
Addis Ababa Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.