WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Aoeurgny
Addis Ababa is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Addis Ababa
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Addis Ababa is ranked 14,691st in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Queen's State of Aoeurgny||New York Times Democracy||“Queen and Country”|
- 117 days ago: Embassy established between Falklands Islands and Addis Ababa.
- 117 days ago: Embassy cancelled between East Pacific Ocean and Addis Ababa.
- 121 days ago: The Queen's State of Aoeurgny agreed to construct embassies with Falklands Islands.
- 121 days ago: The Queen's State of Christian Holly of the region East Pacific Ocean ordered the closure of its embassy in Addis Ababa.
- 121 days ago: The Queendom of John Byron of the region Falklands Islands proposed constructing embassies.
- 185 days ago: Embassy established between East Pacific Ocean and Addis Ababa.
- 185 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Uganda and Addis Ababa.
- 185 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Illuminati and Addis Ababa.
- 185 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Ascendancy and Addis Ababa.
- 187 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Freedom Front and Addis Ababa.
Addis Ababa Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.