WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Aoeurgny
Addis Ababa is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Addis Ababa
Although some nations have a flat tax rate for all citizens while others tax the rich more heavily than the poor, the World Census used averages to rank the world's most taxing governments.
As a region, Addis Ababa is ranked 16,891st in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Queen's State of Aoeurgny||New York Times Democracy||“Queen and Country”|
- : Ye departed this region for The Supreme Nations.
- : Ye arrived from The Supreme Nations.
- : The Nomadic Tacky Tacos of Tacony departed this region for Adeltopia.
- : The Nomadic Tacky Tacos of Tacony arrived from Adaptive grenade union.
- : Embassy cancelled between Saint Pierre et Miquelon and Addis Ababa.
- : The Queen's State of Aoeurgny ordered the closure of embassies between Addis Ababa and Saint Pierre et Miquelon.
- : Embassy established between Arlington and Addis Ababa.
- : The Queen's State of Aoeurgny altered the region's flag.
- : The Queendom of Katidral of the region Arlington agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Aoeurgny proposed constructing embassies with Arlington.