WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Charlottetown
Embassies: The Americas, Kingdom of Hawaii, Nebraska, North Dakota, Delaware, CIA, New York State, Somalia, Maryland, Washington, Colorado, British Columbia, Arizona, Nova Scotia, South Dakota, Mozambique, and 42 others.Missouri, Greater London, Nevada, Ancient Lands, Virginia, Indonesia, United States of America, New Mexico, Commonwealth of Nations, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Mississippi, Rhode Island, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Crematorium, North Carolina, Kansas, Illinois, Uganda, Republic of Korea, Mexico City, Massachusetts, Kentucky, Washington DC, Pennsylvania, Minnesota, Idaho, Saskatchewan, Knights of the Round Table, Confederate American Union, Wyoming, Michigan, Georgia, South Carolina, Iowa, The Illuminati, Utah, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, The Venn Imperium, Pacific Union, Germanic Confederation, and Free State of Wisconsin.
Prince Edward Island is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Popular Tourist Destinations in Prince Edward Island
World Census experts tracked millions of international tourists in order to determine the world's favourite nations to sight-see.
As a region, Prince Edward Island is ranked 10,977th in the world for Most Popular Tourist Destinations.
|1.||The Queen's State of Charlottetown||Iron Fist Consumerists||“A New Era”|
- 1 day 7 hours ago: Embassy established between Free State of Wisconsin and Prince Edward Island.
- 4 days ago: The Queen's State of Charlottetown agreed to construct embassies with Free State of Wisconsin.
- 11 days ago: The Federal Republic of The State of Wisconsin of the region Free State of Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
- 22 days ago: The Federal Republic of The State of Wisconsin of the region Free State of Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
- 28 days ago: Embassy established between Germanic Confederation and Prince Edward Island.
- 31 days ago: The Queen's State of Charlottetown agreed to construct embassies with Germanic Confederation.
- 31 days ago: The Queen's State of Charlottetown altered the region's flag.
- 35 days ago: The Kingdom of Saxe-Wittenburg of the region Germanic Confederation proposed constructing embassies.
- 50 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Nunavut and Prince Edward Island.
- 50 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Yukon and Prince Edward Island.
Prince Edward Island Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.