WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Nuku Alofa City
Tonga is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extreme in Tonga
The World Census developed the following ranking based on a rather vague survey of nations to uncover 'odd or fundamentalist social, economic, or political systems'.
As a region, Tonga is ranked 370th in the world for Most Extreme.
|1.||The Queen's State of Nuku Alofa City||Anarchy||“Home”|
- : The United States of Greater Tuvalu of the region Future Earth proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Constitutional Republic of Boleski of the region Xanadu withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Constitutional Republic of Boleski of the region Xanadu proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Nuku Alofa City altered the region's flag.
- : Embassy established between Tonga and Kharkiv.
- : Embassy cancelled between Southeast Islands and Tonga.
- : The Queen's State of Nuku Alofa City ordered the closure of embassies between Tonga and Southeast Islands.
- : The Queen's State of Nuku Alofa City agreed to construct embassies with Kharkiv.
- : The Queen's State of Kharkiv Oblast of the region Kharkiv proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Nuku Alofa City aborted construction of embassies with Siufaga empire.
Tonga Regional Message Board
Decided to change my policy towards recruiters. Instead of just deleting their telegrams, I'm also going to bar them from sending me any more telegrams, as well.
Odd. I wonder why this nation was 12 days old, when I had played it yesterday.
I'm moving in!
no, actually, i dont like it here. enjoy yourselves...take it easy
Greetings residents of Tonga from Brandta. Never been to Tonga but have always wanted to. This may be the closest I ever get!
For some or most that may be true, but then they are missing out on one of the greatest of this world's treasures.
As a region, Tonga is ranked 74th in the world for Most Politically Free Nations.
As a region, Tonga is ranked 2,636th in the world for Most Compassionate Citizens.
I should look here more often, obviously