WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Udzima
Comoros is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in Comoros
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, Comoros is ranked 11,474th in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The Republic of Udzima||New York Times Democracy||“Unité – Solidarité – Développement”|
- 12 days ago: The Republic of Algol departed this region for Jump Point.
- 12 days ago: The Republic of Algol arrived from The West Pacific.
- 23 days ago: The Allied States of New Diplomatica of the region Diplomatica proposed constructing embassies.
- 36 days ago: Embassy established between Kingdom Of Bahrain and Comoros.
- 39 days ago: The Republic of Udzima agreed to construct embassies with Kingdom Of Bahrain.
- 42 days ago: The Kingdom of Bahr ain of the region Kingdom Of Bahrain proposed constructing embassies.
- 75 days ago: The Republic of Udzima removed regional password protection.
- 75 days ago: The Republic of Udzima updated the World Factbook entry.
- 78 days ago: Emergency Powers no longer in effect: regional password changes were reverted.
- 79 days ago: The Republic of Udzima removed regional password protection.
Comoros Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.