WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Federation of Savaii Upolu
Samoa is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Samoa
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Samoa is ranked 16,991st in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Federation of Savaii Upolu||Anarchy||“Home”|
- 2 days 4 hours ago: The Kingdom of Upolu ceased to exist.
- 9 days ago: Embassy established between Samoa and BBC.
- 9 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Tocantins and Samoa.
- 13 days ago: The Federation of Savaii Upolu ordered the closure of embassies between Samoa and Tocantins.
- 13 days ago: The Federation of Savaii Upolu agreed to construct embassies with BBC.
- 13 days ago: The Empire of Albey of the region BBC proposed constructing embassies.
- 27 days ago: The Republic of Falelatai-Siufaga ceased to exist.
- 28 days ago: The Federation of Savaii Upolu aborted construction of embassies with Siufaga Empire.
- 28 days ago: The Federation of Savaii Upolu agreed to construct embassies with Siufaga Empire.
- 29 days ago: The Empire of Siufaga of the region Siufaga Empire proposed constructing embassies.
Samoa Regional Message Board
Over 300 days at least. I should make a post on the day that I create my regions.
Savaii Upolu is ranked 1st in the region and 4th in the world for Most Politically Free Nations. Not too shabby. :)
I think I'll pass on The 51st State, a reference to either Canada or Puerto Rico.
Savaii Upolu is ranked 1st in the region and 2nd in the world for Most Liberal Nations.
Might be best if I were to adopt the Samoan flag as well. When in Rome, they always say.
Just something about him that gives me the creeps. Sorry, if I'm wrong.
Bartolomeu dias << interesting nation name
Reagan Rots in Hell << I'm not a fan of his either, but he was better than either Bush. lol
Hey i'm #1 in Samoa dudes! booooooyyyyyyyyyyeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh