WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Lord Douglas
Embassies: The Americas, Kingdom of Hawaii, Nebraska, Missouri, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Massachusetts, Mexico City, Commonwealth of Nations, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Virginia, CIA, Colorado, Mississippi, Wyoming, and 45 others.North Dakota, Delaware, New York State, Maryland, Washington, Somalia, Cashnatchee, Arizona, Nova Scotia, South Dakota, Mozambique, Ancient Lands, Nevada, Indonesia, United States of America, New Mexico, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Crematorium, North Carolina, Kansas, Illinois, Uganda, Republic of Korea, Kentucky, Washington DC, Minnesota, Idaho, Saskatchewan, Knights of the Round Table, Confederate American Union, Michigan, Georgia, South Carolina, Utah, The Illuminati, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Greater London, The Venn Imperium, Pacific Union, Free State of Wisconsin, Cascadian Nations Union, Iura Pecunia et libertas, and Nelborne Union.
Construction of embassies with The Embassy has commenced. Completion expected .
British Columbia contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in British Columbia
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, British Columbia is ranked 9,421st in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Queen's State of Lord Douglas||New York Times Democracy||“Greatest Splendor”|
|2.||The Republic of Canada West||Free-Market Paradise||“Eh?”|
- : The Builder of Embassy Master of the region The Embassy agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Empire of Mphela of the region Mphela proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Lord Douglas proposed constructing embassies with The Embassy.
- : Festavo forever 30 of the region Republic of Rome withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Republic of Roman Senator of the region Republic of Rome proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Nelborne Union and British Columbia.
- : Embassy established between British Columbia and Iura Pecunia et libertas.
- : The Queen's State of Lord Douglas agreed to construct embassies with Iura Pecunia et libertas.
- : The Queen's State of Lord Douglas agreed to construct embassies with Nelborne Union.
- : The Kingdom of Saxe-Wittenburg of the region Nelborne Union proposed constructing embassies.
British Columbia Regional Message Board
Welcome to British Columbia. Not much here, but this region had merged with Canada, but if you want to stay and help rebuild this once great region, that would be great.
Just on a walk about.
Hello? Is anybody home???
I don't always check this nation, but then...
I'll be passwording this region for April Fools day, or at least until it has been decided that this region is safe.
Hello too. Sorry that I had missed you.
Drugs are the answer to the Zombie problem. :D