WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Friends Society
Embassies: United States of America, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, and 68 others.Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming, Chicago, Ohio, North Carolina, Land of Israel, The Darwin Allied Republics, Ancient Lands, Grove City College, Blahbania, Oklahoma, Lower Canada, The Illuminati, The Americas, Washington DC, Indonesia, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Montreal, CIA, ABIN, The Federal Islands, Toronto, Kingdom of Hawaii, Somalia, Mozambique, Commonwealth of Nations, MI6, Crematorium, Nunavut, New York State, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Uganda, Republic of Korea, Knights of the Round Table, The Military Commonwealth, The Federation of the AMERICAS, Confederate American Union, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Bogota, Saskatchewan, Mexico City, Prince Edward Island, Greater London, New Brunswick, Northwest Territories, Yukon, 0000, Newfoundland and Labrador, The Legion of Titans, The Remnants of the Mian Empire, Atheist Empire, Aruba, Cashnatchee, Alliance of Floyd, Alliance of SHIELD, The Immortals, and Commonwealth of Liberty.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Rudest Citizens in Pennsylvania
World Census experts telephoned citizens from all nations at just before dinner time, in a study to determine which populations were the rudest.
As a region, Pennsylvania is ranked 15,521st in the world for Rudest Citizens.
|1.||The Queen's State of Friends Society||Anarchy||“A group setting out”|
|2.||The Queen's State of George Eliot||Anarchy||“State”|
|3.||The Queen's State of Pinus||Corporate Bordello||“Freedom”|
|4.||The Queen's State of Brien||Free-Market Paradise||“Getting There”|
|5.||The Queen's State of Silas Mariner||Anarchy||“State”|
|6.||The Commonwealth of Penns Woodlands||New York Times Democracy||“Our woods, Our home.”|
|7.||The People's Republic of Orwell-sylvania||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Black is white, war is peace, ignorance is slavery”|
|8.||The Queen's State of Solomon Macey||Moralistic Democracy||“Home So Proud”|
|9.||The SpongeChocolateEatingBowlers of Greengarden Lanes||Anarchy||“1583 W 38th St, Erie, PA 16508; (814) 864-2642”|
|10.||The People's Republic of Azone||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For liberty, we live”|
- 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Vermont and Pennsylvania.
- 8 days ago: The United Kingdom of The Great European Commonwealth of the region The Military Commonwealth cancelled the closure of its embassy in Pennsylvania.
- 8 days ago: The Dictatorship of Eheniduhie of the region Vermont ordered the closure of its embassy in Pennsylvania.
- 9 days ago: The People's Republic of Qajatopia of the region The Military Commonwealth ordered the closure of its embassy in Pennsylvania.
- 11 days ago: Embassy established between Vermont and Pennsylvania.
- 14 days ago: The Queen's State of Friends Society agreed to construct embassies with Vermont.
- 21 days ago: The Oppressed Peoples of Tooters of the region Vermont proposed constructing embassies.
- 25 days ago: The Commonwealth of Penns Woodlands arrived from The East Pacific.
- 30 days ago: The Republic of Yoshi427 of the region New South Wales 427 proposed constructing embassies.
- 33 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Homage to Catalonia and Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania Regional Message Board
Philadelphia is much warmer than elsewhere. I was up in Chicago a few days ago, and I'm just thawing out now. Could not believe how cold it was there. It was more the wind than the temperature. I'm already tired of winter, and driving through Indiana and Ohio was not fun.
Yet another winter-like storm forecast -- with hurricane-force winds to boot ugh
at the risk of bringing forth another cold front, I foresee ...
Hello PA friends! I am back for the week. I'm going on vacation once more. I see you have a lot of embassies these days! Anyways, always glad to be here.
Hey Valoniah; great to see you and welcome to your vacation spot. Things...haven't changed much?
Not really Happy Valley. I'm looking for a teaching Job in PA. It is proving difficult!
I hear that. Best of luck with your search!
Farewell PA friends!
Hi guys, I'm excited to be in a group of my home state. I'm striving to be capitalizt, corporate bordello, or civil rights Lovefest. I'm from the pittsburgh area.
Oh, also, Azone has not yet figured out how to safely bungee jump. Currently, 1 in every 125 of Azoneans die bungee jumping. So if you guys could help me, that would be great.