WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Colony of Friends Society
Embassies: United States of America, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, and 25 others.Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming, Chicago, Ohio, Pitcairn, Darwin Allied Republics, North Carolina, Land of Israel, The Darwin Allied Republics, Confederate American Union, Freedom Front, Ancient Lands, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Grove City College, and Blahbania.
Construction of embassies with Oklahoma has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 23 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Pennsylvania
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Pennsylvania is ranked 15,564th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The People's Republic of Orwell-sylvania||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Black is white, war is peace, ignorance is slavery”|
|2.||The Happy-Go-Lucky Land of HappyValley0012||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We STILL Are...”|
|3.||The Unreasonably Vulgar Kingdom of Talking Giraffes||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Hey, hey, hey, eat leaves every day.”|
|4.||The SpongeChocolateEatingBowlers of Greengarden Lanes||Anarchy||“1583 W 38th St, Erie, PA 16508; (814) 864-2642”|
|5.||The Colony of Friends Society||Anarchy||“A group setting out”|
- 11 hours ago: The Colony of Friends Society agreed to construct embassies with Oklahoma.
- 15 hours ago: The Chat-filled roadbed of Will Rogers Turnpike of the region Oklahoma proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 11 hours ago: Embassy established between Blahbania and Pennsylvania.
- 2 days 12 hours ago: Embassy established between Pennsylvania and Grove City College.
- 5 days ago: The Colony of Friends Society agreed to construct embassies with Blahbania.
- 5 days ago: The Colony of Friends Society agreed to construct embassies with Grove City College.
- 5 days ago: The EriePennsylvania Brewers of Koehler Beer of the region Grove City College proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: The SpongeChocolateEatingBowlers of Greengarden Lanes arrived from Grove City College.
- 5 days ago: The Minarchist Republic of Blahbania of the region Blahbania proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: Embassy cancelled between North American Union and Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania Regional Message Board
Good to be here. Birthplace of 'merica and all that.
Hope Autumn is treating everyone well. I will be back momentarily -- just need to assist a puppet of mine in refounding Grove City College...
Kudos on the epic flag, The United States of Joe Washington
It's like getting hit in the face with a brick of patriotism.
Anyone else sending cure missiles? There are zombie giraffes everywhere here.
What's happened to our WA Delegate?
I wondered that myself.
Apparently if not enough people endorse the delegate, then there is no delegate.
I'm still here/around and would be willing to run in an election...
Back from my dormancy -- hope autumn is treating everyone well
Autumn? I wish. I just got back from a road trip and the highways through Montana to Chicago are not nice.
hmm true, winter's already started (and road crews elsewhere can't measure up to PennDOT)