WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Colony of Friends Society
Embassies: United States of America, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, and 62 others.Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming, Chicago, Ohio, North Carolina, Land of Israel, The Darwin Allied Republics, Ancient Lands, Grove City College, Blahbania, Oklahoma, Lower Canada, The Illuminati, The Americas, Washington DC, Indonesia, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Montreal, CIA, ABIN, The Federal Islands, Toronto, Kingdom of Hawaii, Somalia, Mozambique, Commonwealth of Nations, MI6, Crematorium, Latin America, Nunavut, New York State, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Uganda, Republic of Korea, Knights of the Round Table, The Military Commonwealth, Confederate assembly, The Federation of the AMERICAS, Confederate American Union, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Bogota, Saskatchewan, Mexico City, Prince Edward Island, Greater London, New Brunswick, Northwest Territories, Yukon, 0000, Newfoundland and Labrador, and chris puppet storage.
Construction of embassies with The Legion of Titans has commenced. Completion expected in 4 hours.
Construction of embassies with The Remnants of the Mian Empire has commenced. Completion expected in 1 day 16 hours.
Construction of embassies with Atheist Empire has commenced. Completion expected in 2 days 16 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Pennsylvania
As a region, Pennsylvania is ranked 16,730th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The People's Republic of Orwell-sylvania||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Black is white, war is peace, ignorance is slavery”|
|2.||The Misty Mountains of New Zeppland||Civil Rights Lovefest||“White Summers and Black Mountain Sides”|
|3.||The SpongeChocolateEatingBowlers of Greengarden Lanes||Anarchy||“1583 W 38th St, Erie, PA 16508; (814) 864-2642”|
|4.||The Colony of Friends Society||Anarchy||“A group setting out”|
|5.||The Community of Antitek||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Say no to technology”|
|6.||The Community of Kidz Niteroy||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Cidade Sorriso livre dxs opressivxs instituições adults”|
|7.||The Unreasonably Vulgar Kingdom of Talking Giraffes||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Hey, hey, hey, eat leaves every day.”|
|8.||The Happy-Go-Lucky Land of HappyValley0012||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We STILL Are...”|
- 7 hours ago: The Colony of Friends Society agreed to construct embassies with Atheist Empire.
- 16 hours ago: The Atheistic Republic of Felandos of the region Atheist Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 1 day 11 hours ago: The Colony of Friends Society agreed to construct embassies with The Remnants of the Mian Empire.
- 1 day 16 hours ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 2 days 7 hours ago: Embassy established between Chris puppet storage and Pennsylvania.
- 2 days 19 hours ago: The Colony of Friends Society agreed to construct embassies with The Legion of Titans.
- 2 days 22 hours ago: The Democratic Republic of Drevace of the region The Legion of Titans proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Embassy established between Yukon and Pennsylvania.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Embassy established between Northwest Territories and Pennsylvania.
- 3 days 7 hours ago: Embassy established between Greater London and Pennsylvania.
Pennsylvania Regional Message Board
Autumn? I wish. I just got back from a road trip and the highways through Montana to Chicago are not nice.
hmm true, winter's already started (and road crews elsewhere can't measure up to PennDOT)
Ho, ho, ho!
Missed you. Sorry about that.
hard to see visitors through all this ice and snow, ugh
Even in my seasonal home of NOLA, it is currently 25 degrees F, ugh
Currently 5 degrees F in Altoona. And feels like -4. The Unreasonably Vulgar Kingdom of Talking Giraffes considering hibernation until spring.
P-Phil's pronouncement of six more weeks of winter has prompted an intriguing poll in Chicago we can vote on from PA (on whether six weeks is too short for winter) Meh
Philadelphia is much warmer than elsewhere. I was up in Chicago a few days ago, and I'm just thawing out now. Could not believe how cold it was there. It was more the wind than the temperature. I'm already tired of winter, and driving through Indiana and Ohio was not fun.
Yet another winter-like storm forecast -- with hurricane-force winds to boot ugh