WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Friends Society
Embassies: United States of America, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, and 69 others.Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming, Chicago, Ohio, North Carolina, Land of Israel, The Darwin Allied Republics, Ancient Lands, Grove City College, Blahbania, Oklahoma, Lower Canada, The Illuminati, The Americas, Washington DC, Indonesia, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Montreal, CIA, ABIN, The Federal Islands, Toronto, Kingdom of Hawaii, Somalia, Mozambique, Commonwealth of Nations, MI6, Crematorium, Nunavut, New York State, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Uganda, Republic of Korea, Knights of the Round Table, The Military Commonwealth, Confederate American Union, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Bogota, Saskatchewan, Mexico City, Prince Edward Island, Greater London, New Brunswick, Northwest Territories, Yukon, 0000, Newfoundland and Labrador, Atheist Empire, Aruba, Cashnatchee, Alliance of SHIELD, The Immortals, Commonwealth of Liberty, chris puppet storage, The Armed Alliances of Democracy, New York, Shattered Union, and The Venn Imperium.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Pennsylvania
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Pennsylvania is ranked 1,158th in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Happy-Go-Lucky Land of HappyValley0012||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“We STILL Are...”|
|2.||The SpongeChocolateEatingBowlers of Greengarden Lanes||Anarchy||“1583 W 38th St, Erie, PA 16508; (814) 864-2642”|
|3.||The Queen's State of Pinus||Corporate Bordello||“Freedom”|
|4.||The Queen's State of George Eliot||Anarchy||“State”|
|5.||The Queen's State of Solomon Macey||Moralistic Democracy||“Home So Proud”|
|6.||The Queen's State of Silas Mariner||Anarchy||“State”|
|7.||The Queen's State of Warren Barnes||Right-wing Utopia||“Crossing Over”|
|8.||The Queen's State of Brien||Free-Market Paradise||“Getting There”|
|9.||The People's Republic of Azone||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For liberty, we live”|
|10.||The Queen's State of Friends Society||Anarchy||“A group setting out”|
- 1 day 15 hours ago: The High Desert of As Baile of the region Ohio cancelled the closure of its embassy in Pennsylvania.
- 2 days 18 hours ago: The Rogue Nation of Legionnaries XVI of the region Ohio ordered the closure of its embassy in Pennsylvania.
- 3 days 23 hours ago: Embassy established between The Venn Imperium and Pennsylvania.
- 5 days ago: The Free Land of Bellagio City of the region Appalachian Trail Region proposed constructing embassies.
- 5 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The federation of the americas and Pennsylvania.
- 7 days ago: The Queen's State of Friends Society agreed to construct embassies with The Venn Imperium.
- 7 days ago: The Queendom of Map Both Key of the region The Venn Imperium proposed constructing embassies.
- 8 days ago: The Community of Lord Gongora of the region The American Empire withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Dominion of American Emperor of the region The American Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Commonwealth of Winged Hussar 30 of the region America of the United States withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
Pennsylvania Regional Message Board
Philadelphia is much warmer than elsewhere. I was up in Chicago a few days ago, and I'm just thawing out now. Could not believe how cold it was there. It was more the wind than the temperature. I'm already tired of winter, and driving through Indiana and Ohio was not fun.
Yet another winter-like storm forecast -- with hurricane-force winds to boot ugh
at the risk of bringing forth another cold front, I foresee ...
Hello PA friends! I am back for the week. I'm going on vacation once more. I see you have a lot of embassies these days! Anyways, always glad to be here.
Hey Valoniah; great to see you and welcome to your vacation spot. Things...haven't changed much?
Not really Happy Valley. I'm looking for a teaching Job in PA. It is proving difficult!
I hear that. Best of luck with your search!
Farewell PA friends!
Hi guys, I'm excited to be in a group of my home state. I'm striving to be capitalizt, corporate bordello, or civil rights Lovefest. I'm from the pittsburgh area.
Oh, also, Azone has not yet figured out how to safely bungee jump. Currently, 1 in every 125 of Azoneans die bungee jumping. So if you guys could help me, that would be great.