WA Delegate (non-executive): The Free Land of Little Tralfamadore (elected 1 year 206 days ago)
Founder: The Hanging Chad of Butterfly Ballot
Embassies: Catlandatopia, Democratic Social Union, Spinward, A Federal Commonwealth Society, Federal Commonwealth Society, Brotherhood, Imperium, Imperialis, New York, Antifa, Nebraska, Kansas, Iowa, Michigan, Utah, Minnesota, and 38 others.Illinois, California, Hotel Quebec, Alaska, Washington, Africa, Leninist Russia, NS April Fools Day Jokes, The United San Diego States, Cashnatchee, Ohio, South Pacific, Nakhitchevan Autonomous Republic, Most Serene Republic of San Marino, Principality di Monaco, Disneylandia, Darwin Allied Republics, Dutopia, The Rebelation, Republic of Seychelles, Francia, Repubblica Italiana, Next Generation Alliance, The Darwin Allied Republics, Alliance of Bearded Men, Land of Israel, Confederate American Union, NationStates Sesquipedalian Countries, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, Glorious Nations of Iwaku, The Confederacy of Allied States, Freedom Front, Principality of Andorra, Mecklemburg Islands, Meridon, New Northfield, District 13, and Peninsula Iberica.
The embassy with Hotel Quebec is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 5 hours.
The embassy with Next Generation Alliance is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 5 hours.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Florida
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Florida is ranked 5,534th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Weeded Lands of Seated Bowbans||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Polanski's banned here too.”|
|2.||The Returned to drink nation of Drunk skunks||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Roll out the barrel”|
|3.||The United States of Colonial||Democratic Socialists||“IN GOD WE TRUST”|
|4.||The Most Serene Republic of Palma Riviera||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Paradiso - Paradise by the Sea”|
|5.||The Federal Republic of Royal Victorin||Democratic Socialists||“Royalty through God, In him we abide and trust”|
|6.||The Republic of Facebook loser||Iron Fist Consumerists||“I see you”|
|7.||The Colony of Fort Meyers||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Spiral of Hope.”|
|8.||The Staggering Drunks of Alabama Slammers||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Drink until you're thirsty!”|
|9.||The Rogue Nation of Isoponisad||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“I'm me...and you're not!!!”|
|10.||The Grand Duchy of Dutch Grand||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“I am here and here I am”|
- 17 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between Meh and Florida.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Armed Republic of The Silver Bloods of the region Next Generation Alliance ordered the closure of its embassy in Florida.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Embassy established between Peninsula Iberica and Florida.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: Embassy established between District 13 and Florida.
- 2 days 23 hours ago: The Anglo-French Dominion of Terre du Nord of the region Lower Canada proposed constructing embassies.
- 3 days 4 hours ago: The Matriarchy of BobMoran10 of the region Hotel Quebec ordered the closure of its embassy in Florida.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Embassy established between New Northfield and Florida.
- 3 days 18 hours ago: Embassy established between Florida and Meridon.
- 4 days ago: Embassy established between Florida and Mecklemburg Islands.
- 4 days ago: The Hanging Chad of Butterfly Ballot agreed to construct embassies with Peninsula Iberica.
Florida Regional Message Board
hey guys can i get two endorsements i want to lodge a issue in the world Assembly and what not but i cant with out 2 endorsements so....
i just need one more endorsement please
Can't help you there.
Hope everybody had a great Turkey Day!
I know I did.
oh yes i did
Glad to hear it.
Everybody got the Christmas shopping started?
I have. I took part in cyber Monday. Have you?
I did......but for myself....lol. I got a new phone.
Got the nephews gloves, hats, and games. Got hockey tickets for my brother and sister- in-law. Got my dad canvases for painting. Still have to buy for the mom.
Damn difficult buying for those moms. They seem to have everything they need and won't tell you what they want.
Same with my mom. When I ask her what she wants all she says is socks, when I know she would like something else.
eh i have no job so cant shop but i did get to go with some friends and family so i guess that counts