WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Brunetti Pyre
Embassies: Graveyard, The Illuminati, United States of America, The Americas, Kingdom of Hawaii, Nebraska, Missouri, Rhode Island, Pennsylvania, Iowa, Massachusetts, Commonwealth of Nations, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Virginia, CIA, Colorado, and 43 others.Mississippi, Wyoming, New Mexico, Illinois, North Dakota, Delaware, New York State, Somalia, Maryland, Washington, Arizona, South Dakota, Mozambique, Nevada, Ancient Lands, Indonesia, Saint Kitts and Nevis, North Carolina, Kansas, Uganda, Republic of Korea, Washington DC, Kentucky, Minnesota, Idaho, Knights of the Round Table, Michigan, Georgia, South Carolina, Utah, Confederate American Union, Mexico City, British Columbia, Nova Scotia, Saskatchewan, Prince Edward Island, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Greater London, The Venn Imperium, Pacific Union, Free State of Wisconsin, and Iura Pecunia et libertas.
Construction of embassies with The Embassy has commenced. Completion expected .
Crematorium is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most World Assembly Endorsements in Crematorium
World Census staff pored through World Assembly records to determine which nations were the most endorsed by others in their region.
As a region, Crematorium is ranked 10,509th in the world for Most World Assembly Endorsements.
|1.||The Queen's State of Brunetti Pyre||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Empire”|
- : The Builder of Embassy Master of the region The Embassy agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Empire of Mphela of the region Mphela proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Brunetti Pyre proposed constructing embassies with The Embassy.
- : Embassy established between Crematorium and Iura Pecunia et libertas.
- : The Queen's State of Brunetti Pyre agreed to construct embassies with Iura Pecunia et libertas.
- : The Free and Wise People of Jondon of the region Iura Pecunia et libertas proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Crematorium and Free State of Wisconsin.
- : The Federal Republic of The State of Wisconsin of the region Free State of Wisconsin agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Brunetti Pyre proposed constructing embassies with Free State of Wisconsin.
- : The Federal Republic of The State of Wisconsin of the region Free State of Wisconsin proposed constructing embassies.
Crematorium Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.