WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Colter Tales
Embassies: Xanadu, United States of America, Alaska, Arizona, Colorado, and 27 others.Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Leninist Russia, and WSA.
Wyoming contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Wyoming
As a region, Wyoming is ranked 11,269th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Republic of Colter Tales||Anarchy||“From here to there”|
|2.||The Federal Republic of Red Butte||Moralistic Democracy||“Primary Color, Regular Polygon”|
- 40 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Wiserhood and Wyoming.
- 40 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Yap and Wyoming.
- 40 days ago: Embassy established between Wyoming and WSA.
- 44 days ago: The Principality of Colonia Waab of the region Yap ordered the closure of its embassy in Wyoming.
- 44 days ago: The Republic of Colter Tales agreed to construct embassies with WSA.
- 44 days ago: The Community of Whiteacre Castle of the region WSA proposed constructing embassies.
- 44 days ago: The Republic of Caramel of the region Wiserhood ordered the closure of its embassy in Wyoming.
- 50 days ago: Emergency Powers no longer in effect: regional password changes were reverted.
- 50 days ago: The Republic of Colter Tales removed regional password protection.
- 51 days ago: The Republic of Colter Tales password-protected the region.
Wyoming Regional Message Board
Need some flags guys. :)
Flags? Right. Get right on it.
10 hours ago: The United States of Phatt101 ceased to exist.
Hello wyoming region!!!!
Just flying thru on our way south.
Decided to flip flags. Giving the region the state's flag, and myself the state's COA (coat of arms).
Ang isang taong gala. Lang daan.
Just passing through.
You are more than welcome to pass through here. Good to have you.
Red Butte. I've been there, but that's in Arizona. Beautiful place, I might add. All that iron oxide, I guess.