WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Pitcairn Isles
Pitcairn Island is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Lowest Unemployment Rates in Pitcairn Island
World Census experts studied the ratings of daytime television chat shows to determine which nations have the lowest rates of unemployment.
As a region, Pitcairn Island is ranked 8,483rd in the world for Lowest Unemployment Rates.
|1.||The Queen's State of Pitcairn Isles||Anarchy||“Founding”|
- : The Republic of IUN Founder departed this region for The International Union of Nations.
- : The Republic of IUN Founder arrived from Balder.
- : The Queen's State of Pitcairn Isles altered the region's flag.
- : Embassy established between Scandinavia United and Pitcairn Island.
- : Embassy cancelled between Iwo Jima and Pitcairn Island.
- : Mayaian islands departed this region for The gold empire.
- : Mayaian islands arrived from The West Pacific.
- : The Queen's State of Pitcairn Isles ordered the closure of embassies between Pitcairn Island and Iwo Jima.
- : The Queen's State of Pitcairn Isles agreed to construct embassies with Scandinavia United.
- : The Queen's State of O4YU of the region Scandinavia United proposed constructing embassies.
Pitcairn Island Regional Message Board
A prayer of peace for the featured region:
O Lord Jesus Christ,
Who said to Your Apostles:
"Peace I leave with you,
My peace I give to you,"
regard not my sins
but the faith of Your Church,
and deign to give her peace
and unity according to Your Will:
Who live and reign, God,
world without end.
Howdy from White Super Power. Y'all have a great day as the featured region.
Congratulations on being featured. We bring you coffee and doughnuts to celebrate.
Go Pitcairn Islands!
Post self-deleted by Lord nuke is so kewl.
it's such a shame I don't have administrative powers...
Why? What would you do with them?
Well, embassies for one and I would improve our region
No founder will permit exec powers be given to any new resident, and don't count on it being given here either.