WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Gilbert Kiritimati
The embassy with Kingdom of Hawaii is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 15 hours.
The Central Pacific contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in The Central Pacific
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, The Central Pacific is ranked 9,361st in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Republic of Gilbert Kiritimati||New York Times Democracy||“For State”|
|2.||The Holy land of Jenn Government||New York Times Democracy||“wandering around”|
- 8 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between World and The Central Pacific.
- 16 hours ago: The Kingdom of Lunalilo of the region Kingdom of Hawaii ordered the closure of its embassy in The Central Pacific.
- 9 days ago: Embassy established between Western America and The Central Pacific.
- 9 days ago: Embassy established between The Central Pacific and Panama canal.
- 12 days ago: The Republic of Great Western of the region Western America agreed to construct embassies.
- 12 days ago: The Republic of Gilbert Kiritimati proposed constructing embassies with Western America.
- 12 days ago: The Republic of Gilbert Kiritimati agreed to construct embassies with Panama canal.
- 12 days ago: The Protectorate of Canal de Panama of the region Panama canal proposed constructing embassies.
- 41 days ago: Embassy established between The Central Pacific and World.
- 44 days ago: The Republic of Le Premier dUn of the region World agreed to construct embassies.
The Central Pacific Regional Message Board
my nation has a hatred of cheese?
I have created a new flag, but it does not suit this region too well, but it is better than my other standard flags that I have been using for my regions. Better than nothing, but I will have to come up with a flag that will suit my Pacific regions.
A windy pine tree is well representative of the northern pacific ...
My flag needs updating as well I had not realized a snowy forest is far from central pacific shores ...
the flag of Baker Island :)