WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Governor of Queen City Regina
Embassies: Sark, Schjetman Reef, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador, Northwest Territories, Nova Scotia, Nunavut, Ancient Lands, Yukon, Freedom Front, British Columbia, Dominion, Confederate American Union, Dominion of Canada, Dominion of Newfoundland, Mackenzie, and 4 others.Callington, Blahbania, Lower Canada, and The Northern Hemisphere.
The embassy with Dominion of Canada is being withdrawn. Closure expected in 2 days 4 hours.
Saskatchewan contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Saskatchewan
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Saskatchewan is ranked 16,041st in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Esmeralda of --Esmeralda--||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Venganza”|
|2.||The Governor of Queen City Regina||New York Times Democracy||“Larger than life”|
|3.||The Far Away Kingdom of Anse La Raye||Anarchy||“lalala”|
- 19 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between World and Saskatchewan.
- 1 day 3 hours ago: The Colony of Assiniboine of the region Dominion of Canada ordered the closure of its embassy in Saskatchewan.
- 16 days ago: The Governor of Queen City Regina altered the region's flag.
- 22 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Isle of the Fallen Leaves departed this region for Amerique du nord.
- 23 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Prince Edward Island and Saskatchewan.
- 36 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Middle canada and Saskatchewan.
- 44 days ago: The Governor of Queen City Regina altered the region's flag.
- 44 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Isle of the Fallen Leaves arrived from Manitoba.
- 45 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Isle of the Fallen Leaves departed this region for Manitoba.
- 45 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Isle of the Fallen Leaves arrived from British Columbia.
Saskatchewan Regional Message Board
Hi all !
The Most Influential in Saskatchewan
Saskatchewan is ranked ranked 876th
1. Queen City Regina is ranked 2,632nd.
2. Hudsons Bay is ranked 8,128th.
3. Dief-Lac is ranked 13,655th.
4. --Esmeralda-- is ranked 18,075th.
5. Wynnyard is ranked 5th 22,675th.
6. James Snow is ranked 42,007th.
7. Thelon post is ranked 42,330th.
8. Braeland is ranked 44,549th.
9. Selwyn lake is ranked 44,550th.
10. Bleas is ranked 10th 44,551st.
11. Minister Edwards is ranked 44,552nd.
Good showing in my books. Good to have all of you here.
Didn't proof that before posting very well.
Took me a few minutes to see what you were talking about. I doubt anyone would see it either.
Just shows how slow things are. Even the rivers are slow. Highway 1 is still closed.
Hmm. Not a very active region, is it. Still, it is the Rider Nation...
Hello I am new and decided that sasketchewan is a good home for me
Saskatchewan is a nice region. Quiet, I must warn you, if you had not yet noticed. Welcome.
I'm new, Alberta can go fly a kite.
They do have their moments. :) LOL