WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Agricultural Sector in California
World Census bean-counters on horseback guided herds of cattle to slaughter in order to determine which nations have the largest agricultural sectors.
As a region, California is ranked 6,009th in the world for Largest Agricultural Sector.
|1.||The Allied States of Zikawe||New York Times Democracy||“Runia mabnui teh elite”|
|2.||The Republic of Mazy City||Corporate Bordello||“Not Plane, Nor Bird, Nor Even Frog”|
|3.||The Republic of Philz Coffee||New York Times Democracy||“Enjoy Your Cup of Love!”|
|4.||The County of Tulare||Right-wing Utopia||“Garden of the Sun”|
|5.||The Suburban Paradise of The Irvine Ranch||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A good place to raise a city”|
|6.||The Principality of Noble Matter||Corporate Police State||“We're better than you.”|
|7.||The Republic of Californ-i-ay||Civil Rights Lovefest||“There's Gold in them thar hills!”|
|8.||The County of Mendocino||Left-wing Utopia||“Welcome to Hippieland!”|
|9.||The Environmentalists of The Monterey Bay Aquarium||New York Times Democracy||“To Inspire Conservation Of The Oceans”|
- : The Republic of Greater New Finland of the region Polandball proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queendom of Katie May of the region Equality and Development Coalition proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dragon Nest of KingDragon of the region Dragon Clan proposed constructing embassies.
- : The County of Tehama departed this region for Safe California.
- : The Constitutional Monarchy of Goldenson departed this region for Safe California.
- : The Royal Independency of United Lands of Prumu of the region Prumuan Continental Region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Feline Regime of Kelvin the Cat of the region Wyrech withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- : The Feline Regime of Kelvin the Cat of the region Wyrech proposed constructing embassies.
- : Tiffiniland ceased to exist.
- : The Federation of Musicali tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
California Regional Message Board
I'd like to be Research Officer please.
Whoa, are we taking positions on the regional board?
Well, I asked and they gave. No taking involved.
Ah sweet. Sorry if my message came across as confrontational, I was just curious :( and I wanna be something as well!
*<basks in sunshine>*
(OOC: If you ever need this nation moved out for a refounding then the best way to contact me is by TG to Raven Mail, which I check on most days...)
Please view current poll.
*encourages citizens to carry guns*
*weaponization goes down*
It's a trap - Citizenry
Need power to pin factbooks to region. For lawmaking.
Please view the new dispatch.