WA Delegate: The Free Realms of Pure Thought (elected 213 days ago)
Founder: The Confederacy of Brokers
Embassies: Alliance of Free Nations, Woodstock, Greenwich Village, Forest, Philosophy 115, and 14 others.Florida, The American Indian Confederacy, Redwood, Domicilium, Hotel Quebec, China, SkyRUM, Cashnatchee, Ohio, the West Pacific, Hippy Haven, South Pacific, Disneylandia, and New Tibet.
Regional Power: High
Today's World Census Report
The Healthiest Citizens in California
A measure of the general health of citizens in each nation.
As a region, California is ranked 1,654th in the world for Healthiest Citizens.
|1.||The Environmentalists of Monterey Bay Aquarium||New York Times Democracy||“Providing conservation of the oceans”|
|2.||The Shiny Happy People of The Kingdom of RobO||Left-wing Utopia||“All The Boys Think It's Cake When They Taste My WooHoo!”|
|3.||The Principality of Amshel||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Neutiquam Erro”|
|4.||The Seasonal Inhabitants of Dude Ranch||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“I've got more beef than one of your sacred cows.”|
|5.||The Olde Republic of Neu California||Left-wing Utopia||“From the ashes of old we rise (repeatedly)”|
|6.||The Empire of Awesomepotomia||Left-Leaning College State||“Salus populi suprema lex esto”|
|7.||The Free Realms of Pure Thought||Democratic Socialists||“When you're out of your mind, borrow someone else's.”|
|8.||The Rebublic of D Land and Isles||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Quisnam Praesumo Victora”|
|9.||The Kingdom of Cleo and Topaz||Democratic Socialists||“Koty Są Lepsze”|
|10.||The Federal Republic of Allied States of Demokratia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Those who dare win”|
- 4 days ago: The Republic of HockeyLand ceased to exist.
- 8 days ago: The Sultanate of Muammar of the region The United Region of the Kings proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Armed Republic of Angoldir of the region The Semi Euclidean Powers proposed constructing embassies.
- 9 days ago: The Rebublic of D Land and Isles arrived from Canada.
- 14 days ago: The Free Land of Republic of California arrived from The Pacific.
- 15 days ago: The United States of Delantras of the region Dutopia proposed constructing embassies.
- 18 days ago: The United Socialist States of Miration arrived from Osiris.
- 20 days ago: The Incorporated States of Californevada ceased to exist.
- 20 days ago: The Empire of Life After People arrived from Chicago.
- 23 days ago: The Empire of Life After People departed this region for Chicago.
California Regional Message Board
I'm back, hiatus over.
We should use this as a place to hold secret meetings: http://skyscraperpage.com/cities/?buildingID=6278
(Not the page, we pretend we are in the building)
We need secret meetings? >.>
To the honorable leader of D Lands and Isles,
Welcome to California! Enjoy the beach, the sun, the waves, the babes. Let me pour you a cold one. Smoke 'em if you got 'em.
Settle in and enjoy.
Krahs, leader of Zeniz
I'm thinking "yes" to The Semi Euclidean Powers even though they're small, and "no" to The United Region of Kings and Dutopia. The first "no" I base on the strutting blah blah on their WFE and the second one on the non-sense of their WFE. Comments and opinions please?
- - - Eulogikos of The Free Realms of Pure Thought
@Eulogikos: I say ''no'' to all of them - well two of them - The United Region of Kings is no more. I agree with your reasoning to saying ''no'' to The United Region of Kings because our regions do not seem similar at all, and I personally would say ''no'' to The Semi Euclidean Powers because they are too new to NationStates and also have only two nations. I would like to give this region more time to see how long they stick around.
"No! No! No!" - Margaret Thatcher
+1, no on all three counts. I agree with RoBo.
Margaret Thatcher? Isn't that quote from Daniel Bryan?
To our friend and advisor Eulogikos:
I sorta am leaning towards Semi Euclidean Powers. But if you decide no, I would not be upset. The other two, no.
Krahs, leader of Zeniz
@BuckyHermit: Check out: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5b_BkhbAWo it starts at ~approximately 0:16. It's Maggie =)