WA Delegate: The Kingdom of Cleo and Topaz (elected )
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Furniture Restoration Industry in California
World Census analysts spend quiet weekends in the countryside in order to determine which nations have the largest Furniture Restoration industries.
As a region, California is ranked 9,375th in the world for Largest Furniture Restoration Industry.
|1.||The Republic of Tiffiniland||New York Times Democracy||“Amor patriae”|
|2.||The Suburban Paradise of The Irvine Ranch||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“A good place to raise a city”|
|3.||The Republic of Mazy City||Corporate Bordello||“Not Plane, Nor Bird, Nor Even Frog”|
|4.||The Republic of Californ-i-ay||Civil Rights Lovefest||“There's Gold in them thar hills!”|
|5.||The Republic of Badxas||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Hey! Don't hit my mommy!”|
|6.||The Principality of Noble Matter||Corporate Police State||“We're better than you.”|
|7.||The Republic of Red Eye Racoon||Corrupt Dictatorship||“I'm everywhere ”|
|8.||The Queendom of Yunou||Left-Leaning College State||“Hiii, my main nation is Queen Yuno ^~^”|
|9.||The Republic of Philz Coffee||New York Times Democracy||“Enjoy Your Cup of Love!”|
|10.||The Allied States of Zikawe||New York Times Democracy||“Runia mabnui teh elite”|
- : The Primeval Imperium of Bathor of the region Singapore proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Reapers and Hawks departed this region for Spear Danes.
- : The Rogue Nation of Dralgano departed this region for Anville.
- : The Empire of IJN Battleship Nagato departed this region for I Wish.
- : The Republic of Manuel Neuer departed this region for Spear Danes.
- : The Republic of Drunken Warden Guy departed this region for Spear Danes.
- : The Queendom of Yunou arrived from Baltonian Union.
- : The Republic of Drunken Warden Guy arrived from Baltonian Union.
- : The Republic of Manuel Neuer arrived from Baltonian Union.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Reapers and Hawks arrived from Baltonian Union.
California Regional Message Board
So when do we have to leave, don't we have to exit during the refounding?
Are you going to post on rmb or telegram us?
Telegrams only. Let us cease speaking about this and continue onto another subject.
What view do you hold on Guns? Specifically the legality of firearms and the regulation of selling and transferring them.
I'm so bored...
Everyone should have a gun.
How would you accomplish this?
Require everyone by law to have at least one gun in their house.
How would everyone one obtain a gun? Does the government give subsidies to people to buy it for themselves? Does the government buy weapons from manufacturers and provide it to everyone? Do people make or buy guns for themselves with their own earned money?