WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queendom of North Bentley
Acadia contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Acadia
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, Acadia is ranked 8,623rd in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Queen's State of DBA xi||Anarchy||“State”|
|2.||The Queendom of North Bentley||Mother Knows Best State||“State”|
- : The Queen's State of DBA xi arrived from Brazzaville.
- : The Queendom of North Bentley arrived from A a.
- : The Queendom of North Bentley departed this region for A a.
- : Embassy established between Papua and Acadia.
- : Embassy established between Acadia and St Christopher and Nevis.
- : The Queendom of North Bentley agreed to construct embassies with St Christopher and Nevis.
- : The Queendom of North Bentley agreed to construct embassies with Papua.
- : The Queendom of North Bentley established the region's flag.
- : The Queen's State of Papua Territory of the region Papua proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Las Nieves of the region St Christopher and Nevis proposed constructing embassies.
Acadia Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.