WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of South China Sea
South China Sea is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in South China Sea
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, South China Sea is ranked 17,278th in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Queen's State of South China Sea||Anarchy||“Bolder tries”|
- 24 days ago: The Armed Republic of China SDC departed this region for Strategic defense coalition sdc.
- 24 days ago: The Armed Republic of China SDC arrived from The West Pacific.
- 29 days ago: The Republic of Hainan Dao ceased to exist.
- 58 days ago: Hainan dao arrived from The Pacific.
- 66 days ago: Embassy established between South China Sea and Bayern.
- 66 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Astrakhan and South China Sea.
- 69 days ago: The Queen's State of South China Sea ordered the closure of embassies between South China Sea and Astrakhan.
- 69 days ago: The Queen's State of South China Sea agreed to construct embassies with Bayern.
- 69 days ago: The Queen's State of Wilhelm III of the region Bayern proposed constructing embassies.
- 104 days ago: Embassy established between South China Sea and Astrakhan.
South China Sea Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.