WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of South China Sea
South China Sea is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in South China Sea
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, South China Sea is ranked 116th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Queen's State of South China Sea||Anarchy||“Bolder tries”|
- 114 days ago: The People's Republic of China SDC departed this region for Strategic defense coalition sdc.
- 114 days ago: The People's Republic of China SDC arrived from The West Pacific.
- 118 days ago: The Republic of Hainan Dao ceased to exist.
- 147 days ago: Hainan dao arrived from The Pacific.
- 155 days ago: Embassy established between South China Sea and Bayern.
- 155 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Astrakhan and South China Sea.
- 158 days ago: The Queen's State of South China Sea ordered the closure of embassies between South China Sea and Astrakhan.
- 158 days ago: The Queen's State of South China Sea agreed to construct embassies with Bayern.
- 158 days ago: The Queen's State of Wilhelm III of the region Bayern proposed constructing embassies.
- 193 days ago: Embassy established between South China Sea and Astrakhan.
South China Sea Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.