WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Founder of Kitwe
Zambia contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Zambia
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Zambia is ranked 13,072nd in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Fiefdom of Juholet||Democratic Socialists||“Educare, Sanare, Coniunctim”|
|2.||The Founder of Kitwe||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“Founder of Zambia”|
- : The Republic of Nitamba of the region Supreme Afrika proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Bowler of Wicketkeeper departed this region for Aequus isles.
- : The Queen's State of Namibia State of the region Namibia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of Hermanus of the region Matheo proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Dacey Chambers departed this region for Palau.
- : The Queen's State of Dacey Chambers arrived from Brazzaville.
- : The Fiefdom of Juholet arrived from Lazarus.
- : The Kingdom of James Hilton ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Zhong Hwa of the region Chinese Republic proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Kingdom of James Hilton arrived from Balder.
Zambia Regional Message Board