WA Delegate: None.
Founder: My southern heritage
Today's World Census Report
The Best Weather in Dixie
The following nations were determined to have the best all-round weather.
As a region, Dixie is ranked 18,773rd in the world for Best Weather.
|1.||The Christian Republic of The Confederated States Of America||New York Times Democracy||“Deo Vindice!”|
|2.||The Confederate States of Dixie||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Freedom!”|
|3.||The Republic of Dixielandband||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Our patience will achieve more than our force.”|
|4.||The Oppressed Peoples of Mors||Democratic Socialists||“Death”|
|5.||The Principality of Aarvalf||Corporate Police State||“Our existence is fragile.”|
|6.||The Fanatical Electorate of Rurlmerica||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We need to build a wall!”|
|7.||The Semiautonomous Region of North Mississippi||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“We grow the best dope”|
|8.||The Free Land of The Wild West||Capitalist Paradise||“Liquor, guns, cattle, and the Wild West. Amen, brother.”|
|9.||The Grand Duchy of Soohu||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Conquer or die trying.”|
- : The Republic of Dixielandband arrived from The South Pacific.
- : Courage and honor ceased to exist.
- : The Fanatical Electorate of Rurlmerica arrived from Dixieland.
- : The Principality of Aarvalf arrived from Kirenga.
- : Regional Founder The Confederation of My Southern Heritage ceased to exist.
- : The Federation of Tenebaruus of the region Canthricia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Fanatical Electorate of Rurlmerica ceased to exist.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Confederate States of Oklahoma of the region Dixieland proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Oppressed Peoples of Confederate States of Oklahoma departed this region for Dixieland.
- : Bama nation ceased to exist.
Dixie Regional Message Board
Let's discuss the regional flag. I am flexible and I welcome everyone's opinion. I do want consensus. Maybe we should schedule a vote for early March?
There is some support for a Confederate flag and I don't rule that out but I believe the region should should consider all possibilities. Maybe someone has an idea for a unique flag that represents the basic ideal or concept of Dixie? Maybe we should have a schedule to rotate the Southern state flags?
I have a proposal for a flag.
What do ya'll think of this? It's not exactly a Confederate flag, but influenced by one, surely. Quite pretty, too.
Do you have a larger version of it? If it doesn't work out here I want to use it for my FT nation.
No, I don't have a larger version. Could probably make one, though.
Hello? We gonna get on this "choose a flag" situation or what?
I'm a-waiting too, ya'll.
From among the few of us here, we should also probably promote some regional officers with minor responsibilities, such as poll-making. Doling out administrative functions would de-centralize some of the Founder's control and make the region less dependent on the activities of one person.
Stars and Bars would be the perfect flag for Dixie.