WA Delegate: None.
Founder: My southern heritage
Embassies: The Black Riders.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Dixie
As a region, Dixie is ranked 1,680th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Grand Duchy of Soohu||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Conquer or die trying.”|
|2.||The Free Land of The Wild West||Corporate Bordello||“Liquor, guns, cattle, and the Wild West. Amen, brother.”|
|3.||The Confederate States of Dixie||New York Times Democracy||“Deo Vindice”|
|4.||The Colony of Of the OMalley Clan Empires||Authoritarian Democracy||“Liberate today, Liberate tomorrow, liberate forever”|
|5.||The Oppressed Peoples of Mors||Democratic Socialists||“Death”|
|6.||The Democratic States of Kalaj||Father Knows Best State||“Oh freedom is mine”|
|7.||The Glorious Republic of Revolutionary Beer Drinkers||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die!”|
- 13 days ago: The Colony of Of the OMalley Clan Empires arrived from The Courthouse.
- 16 days ago: The Jingoistic States of Nayolet departed this region for The Smoking Section.
- 18 days ago: Embassy established between Dixie and The Black Riders.
- 21 days ago: The Wraith's Raiding Power of Kikkeli departed this region for The Smoking Section.
- 21 days ago: The Grand Army of Black Riders Commander of the region The Black Riders agreed to construct embassies.
- 22 days ago: The Wraith's Raiding Power of Kikkeli lost WA Delegate status.
- 22 days ago: The Republic of The Realm Of No Return 30 departed this region for The Smoking Section.
- 22 days ago: The Wraith's Raiding Power of Kikkeli proposed constructing embassies with The Black Riders.
- 22 days ago: The Wraith's Raiding Power of Kikkeli tagged the region "Invader".
- 22 days ago: The Wraith's Raiding Power of Kikkeli updated the World Factbook entry.
Dixie Regional Message Board
Would it kill you to at least put something original in the Regional Message Box? Turds.
Hey, stop censoring us! We were here first, rightful Citizens of Dixie!
What are you going to do to fight off the Riders?
Well, the raiders are gone, aren't they? We need a new delegate to clean up the mess.
I have called for some help from Albion. I think it was the right thing to do.
WELP, Albion help us with JACK SQUAT. Back to the drawing board. >:I