WA Delegate: None.
Founder: My southern heritage
Embassies: The New Old South.
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Offsite Forums, Neutral, Map, Independent, Password, Isolationist, Conservative, Founderless, Human-Only, Minuscule, and 3 others.Recruiter Friendly, Religious, and Anti-Communist.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Godforsaken in Dixie
World Census experts studied which citizens seemed least concerned about eternal damnation, spiritual awakeness, and holistic aura chakra wellbeing in order to determine the least godly nations.
As a region, Dixie is ranked 3,032nd in the world for Most Godforsaken.
|1.||The Grand Duchy of Soohu||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Conquer or die trying.”|
|2.||The Republic of Lyanna||Anarchy||“Be wise, choose wise!”|
|3.||The Oppressed Peoples of Mors||Democratic Socialists||“Death”|
|4.||The Confederacy of Protector 175||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Why not?”|
|5.||The Confederate States of Dixie||Capitalist Paradise||“Freedom!”|
- 5 days ago: The Confederacy of The Lands of Dixie departed this region for The New Old South.
- 18 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Imperial Storm Trooper Legion and Dixie.
- 19 days ago: The Confederacy of The Lands of Dixie lost WA Delegate status.
- 19 days ago: The Colony of Dixian Love Valley ceased to exist.
- 20 days ago: The Confederacy of The Lands of Dixie updated the World Factbook entry.
- 21 days ago: The Confederacy of The Lands of Dixie ordered the closure of embassies between Dixie and The Imperial Storm Trooper Legion.
- 21 days ago: The Confederacy of The Lands of Dixie password-protected the region.
- 26 days ago: The Confederacy of New Old South SFNI ceased to exist.
- 40 days ago: The Theocracy of Qasiotopia departed this region for American Union.
- 40 days ago: The Theocracy of Qasiotopia arrived from Philosophy 115.
Dixie Regional Message Board
That is the plan, however, I want to password protect this region to make sure it doesn't get raided again (following up on my "May this region never be plagued by filthy raiders again" pledge). If I close the embassy now, there is a chance that they might notice any try to stop us.
I forgot to put in that I need more influence here than I have to password protect Dixie.
Please Confederate States of Dixie join WA and endorse The Lands Of Dixie.
Huzzah for our liberation...
For a minute I was afraid that you were a Black Rider. On the liberation part, however, we're not done yet. We need to password-protect the place, then Dixie will be free from raiders.
The reason I say that is because The Black Riders are the only ones who really say "Huzzah" a lot.
Ah, I see.
Will "hurrah" do?
Sure, mo problem. I was just explaining why I was asking in the first place.