WA Delegate: None.
Founder: My southern heritage
Embassies: The New Old South.
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Offsite Forums, Neutral, Map, Independent, Password, Isolationist, Conservative, Founderless, Human-Only, Minuscule, and 3 others.Recruiter Friendly, Religious, and Anti-Communist.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Dixie
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Dixie is ranked 3,066th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Republic of Lyanna||Anarchy||“Be wise, choose wise!”|
|2.||The Confederacy of Protector 175||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Why not?”|
|3.||The Confederate States of Dixie||Capitalist Paradise||“Freedom!”|
|4.||The Oppressed Peoples of Mors||Democratic Socialists||“Death”|
|5.||The Grand Duchy of Soohu||New York Times Democracy||“Conquer or die trying.”|
- 30 days ago: The lands of dixie departed this region for The New Old South.
- 43 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Imperial Storm Trooper Legion and Dixie.
- 44 days ago: The lands of dixie lost WA Delegate status.
- 44 days ago: The Colony of Dixian Love Valley ceased to exist.
- 45 days ago: The lands of dixie updated the World Factbook entry.
- 46 days ago: The lands of dixie ordered the closure of embassies between Dixie and The Imperial Storm Trooper Legion.
- 46 days ago: The lands of dixie password-protected the region.
- 51 days ago: The Confederacy of New Old South SFNI ceased to exist.
- 65 days ago: The Theocracy of Qasiotopia departed this region for American Union.
- 65 days ago: The Theocracy of Qasiotopia arrived from Philosophy 115.
Dixie Regional Message Board
That is the plan, however, I want to password protect this region to make sure it doesn't get raided again (following up on my "May this region never be plagued by filthy raiders again" pledge). If I close the embassy now, there is a chance that they might notice any try to stop us.
I forgot to put in that I need more influence here than I have to password protect Dixie.
Please Confederate States of Dixie join WA and endorse The Lands Of Dixie.
Huzzah for our liberation...
For a minute I was afraid that you were a Black Rider. On the liberation part, however, we're not done yet. We need to password-protect the place, then Dixie will be free from raiders.
The reason I say that is because The Black Riders are the only ones who really say "Huzzah" a lot.
Ah, I see.
Will "hurrah" do?
Sure, mo problem. I was just explaining why I was asking in the first place.