WA Delegate: The Confederate States of Dixie (elected )
Embassies: 00000 Land of Nod.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Avoided in Dixie
Nations ranked highly are considered by many to be the most inhospitable, charmless, and ghastly places to spend a vacation, or, indeed, any time at all.
As a region, Dixie is ranked 6,947th in the world for Most Avoided.
|1.||The Grand Duchy of Soohu||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Conquer or die trying.”|
|2.||The Confederate States of The Old South||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Freedom!”|
|3.||The Kha'Ri Regime of Narn||Father Knows Best State||“Never Again”|
|4.||The Holy Order and Word of Blake of ComStar||Father Knows Best State||“Give praise to Blake”|
|5.||The Kingdom under the Mountain of Tuzanor||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Baruk Khaz‚d! Khaz‚d ai-mÍnu!”|
|6.||The Democratic Republic of Duth Darkus||New York Times Democracy||“Unity, Discipline, Work”|
|7.||The Matriarchy of Lohala||Mother Knows Best State||“How do I play this game?”|
|8.||The Republic of New Return||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“For peace”|
|9.||The Empire of Sufokia||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Viribus Unitis”|
|10.||The Kingdom of Arendalr||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Heimr ņrendalr”|
- : The Kha'Ri Regime of Narn arrived from The Local Cluster.
- : The Holy Order and Word of Blake of ComStar arrived from The Caribbean.
- : The State of Nueva Val Verde arrived from Libertaria.
- : The Confederate States of The Old South arrived from Varathron.
- : The Capellan State Directorate of Zhanzheng de Guang arrived from China.
- : The Parliamentary federation of The Free Worlds League arrived from The Local Cluster.
- : The Kingdom under the Mountain of Tuzanor arrived from Osiris.
- : The Empire of Sufokia arrived from Hogwarts.
- : The Kingdom of Arendalr arrived from Albion.
- : Embassy established between 00000 Land of Nod and Dixie.
Dixie Regional Message Board
I have a proposal for a flag.
What do ya'll think of this? It's not exactly a Confederate flag, but influenced by one, surely. Quite pretty, too.
Do you have a larger version of it? If it doesn't work out here I want to use it for my FT nation.
No, I don't have a larger version. Could probably make one, though.
Hello? We gonna get on this "choose a flag" situation or what?
I'm a-waiting too, ya'll.
From among the few of us here, we should also probably promote some regional officers with minor responsibilities, such as poll-making. Doling out administrative functions would de-centralize some of the Founder's control and make the region less dependent on the activities of one person.
Stars and Bars would be the perfect flag for Dixie.
Suck a big one, commie stooge.