WA Delegate: The Confederate States of Dixie (elected )
Dixie contains 3 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Public Healthcare in Dixie
World Census interns were infected with obscure diseases in order to test which nations had the most effective and well-funded public healthcare facilities.
As a region, Dixie is ranked 2,992nd in the world for Most Extensive Public Healthcare.
|1.||The Grand Duchy of Soohu||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Conquer or die trying.”|
|2.||The Confederate States of Dixie||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Freedom!”|
|3.||The Republic of New Return||Democratic Socialists||“For peace”|
- : The Christian Republic of The Confederated States Of America departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Confederate States of Dixie ejected The Christian Republic of The Confederated States Of America from the region.
- : The Republic of Dixielandband departed this region for The Rejected Realms.
- : The Confederate States of Dixie ejected The Republic of Dixielandband from the region.
- : The Confederate States of Dixie replaced The Republic of New Return as WA Delegate.
- : The Republic of New Return replaced The Confederate States of Dixie as WA Delegate.
- : Kentuckessee tried to enter the region but did not know the password.
- : Nuzeruma of the region Mid Atlantic Union proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Principality of Aarvalf departed this region for Modorra.
- : Rurlmerica ceased to exist.
Dixie Regional Message Board
I have a proposal for a flag.
What do ya'll think of this? It's not exactly a Confederate flag, but influenced by one, surely. Quite pretty, too.
Do you have a larger version of it? If it doesn't work out here I want to use it for my FT nation.
No, I don't have a larger version. Could probably make one, though.
Hello? We gonna get on this "choose a flag" situation or what?
I'm a-waiting too, ya'll.
From among the few of us here, we should also probably promote some regional officers with minor responsibilities, such as poll-making. Doling out administrative functions would de-centralize some of the Founder's control and make the region less dependent on the activities of one person.
Stars and Bars would be the perfect flag for Dixie.
Suck a big one, commie stooge.