WA Delegate: None.
Founder: My southern heritage
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Dixie
As a region, Dixie is ranked 5,069th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Free Land of The Wild West||Corporate Bordello||“Liquor, guns, cattle, and the Wild West. Amen, brother.”|
|2.||The Grand Duchy of Soohu||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Conquer or die trying.”|
|3.||The Democratic States of Kalaj||Father Knows Best State||“Oh freedom is mine”|
|4.||The Glorious Republic of Revolutionary Beer Drinkers||New York Times Democracy||“Drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we die!”|
|5.||The Republic of Pizza Moguls||New York Times Democracy||“Pizza delivery arrives faster than police, what gives?”|
- 10 days ago: The Armed Republic of Angoldir of the region The Semi Euclidean Powers proposed constructing embassies.
- 31 days ago: The Federal Republic of The Confederate Union of the region United nations of the confederate union withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 31 days ago: The Confederacy of Confederate States of Mexico of the region Confederate Nations of Earth proposed constructing embassies.
- 32 days ago: The Federal Republic of The Confederate Union of the region United nations of the confederate union proposed constructing embassies.
- 33 days ago: The Conspiracies of The Moriya Shrine departed this region for Kyzikos.
- 34 days ago: The Republic of Eric claptonfest lost WA Delegate status.
- 34 days ago: The Long Lost Lair of Wolfcubs departed this region for Forks.
- 34 days ago: The Democratic Anarchy of Falconias Prime departed this region for Kyzikos.
- 34 days ago: The Republic of Eric claptonfest departed this region for Kyzikos.
- 34 days ago: The Black Chair of Beer Lords departed this region for Kyzikos.
Dixie Regional Message Board
Do we have a Forum that we can have for the people so it s not so dead here?
Well, it was fun being here.
But I must leave to go to Europe.
I'd like to stay here, but I'm afraid I cannot.
So, is Dixie a graveyard now?
The Wild West ain't goin' nowhere.
Need a new flag man. Thoughts?
*Pokes with steel tipped boots*
C'mon Wild West, you may still be here but you're daaaamn quiet...
And I have to ask, what's the new wad doing for Dixie?
Well good luck Dixie, we tried.
All the best.
*Takes off hat.*
Region ain't what it used to be, but I know in my heart that I still love it.
It seems Dixie has survived a zombie apocalypse, with Pizza Moguls and Revolutionary Beer Drinkers producing a miracle cure that has saved our region!