WA Delegate: None.
Founder: My southern heritage
Tags: Anti-Fascist, Capitalist, Offsite Forums, Neutral, Map, Independent, Password, Isolationist, Conservative, Founderless, Human-Only, Minuscule, and 3 others.Recruiter Friendly, Religious, and Anti-Communist.
Dixie contains 4 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Manufacturing Sector in Dixie
As a region, Dixie is ranked 1,482nd in the world for Largest Manufacturing Sector.
|1.||The Grand Duchy of Soohu||New York Times Democracy||“Conquer or die trying.”|
|2.||The Confederate States of Dixie||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Freedom!”|
|3.||The Republic of Lyanna||Anarchy||“Be wise, choose wise!”|
|4.||The Oppressed Peoples of Mors||Democratic Socialists||“Death”|
- 6 days ago: The Colony of CDland Colony of the region The New Old South proposed constructing embassies.
- 10 days ago: The Church of New Vatican of Illuminati of the region New Vatican proposed constructing embassies.
- 11 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The New Old South and Dixie.
- 14 days ago: The Fiefdom of The Hunt of SIlverSentinel of the region The New Old South ordered the closure of its embassy in Dixie.
- 51 days ago: The Confederacy of Protector 175 ceased to exist.
- 88 days ago: The Confederacy of The Lands of Dixie departed this region for The New Old South.
- 101 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Imperial Storm Trooper Legion and Dixie.
- 102 days ago: The Confederacy of The Lands of Dixie lost WA Delegate status.
- 102 days ago: The Colony of Dixian Love Valley ceased to exist.
- 103 days ago: The Confederacy of The Lands of Dixie updated the World Factbook entry.
Dixie Regional Message Board
That is the plan, however, I want to password protect this region to make sure it doesn't get raided again (following up on my "May this region never be plagued by filthy raiders again" pledge). If I close the embassy now, there is a chance that they might notice any try to stop us.
I forgot to put in that I need more influence here than I have to password protect Dixie.
Please Confederate States of Dixie join WA and endorse The Lands Of Dixie.
Huzzah for our liberation...
For a minute I was afraid that you were a Black Rider. On the liberation part, however, we're not done yet. We need to password-protect the place, then Dixie will be free from raiders.
The reason I say that is because The Black Riders are the only ones who really say "Huzzah" a lot.
Ah, I see.
Will "hurrah" do?
Sure, mo problem. I was just explaining why I was asking in the first place.