WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Eagao
Embassies: Nauru, Nederlandse Antillen, United States of America, Arizona, Colorado, and 27 others.Delaware, Florida, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nevada, Pennsylvania, South Dakota, Wyoming, Washington, Virginia, New Mexico, New Hampshire, Michigan, Georgia, Utah, South Carolina, North Dakota, Rhode Island, and Cashnatchee.
Nebraska contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Welfare Programs in Nebraska
Governments ranked highly spend large amounts of money on social welfare programs. Nations ranked low tend to have weak or non-existent government welfare.
As a region, Nebraska is ranked 4,608th in the world for Largest Welfare Programs.
|1.||The Most Serene Republic of Obomaha||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Yes, We Can”|
|2.||The Republic of Eagao||New York Times Democracy||“State Supported Freedom”|
- 17 days ago: The Black Death Cigs of Ultra Cool Boggs departed this region for Colorado.
- 17 days ago: The Black Death Cigs of Ultra Cool Boggs arrived from Missouri.
- 28 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Ponsatomy and Nebraska.
- 56 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Obomaha arrived from Osiris.
- 83 days ago: The Most Serene Republic of Obomaha ceased to exist.
- 95 days ago: The Queendom of Mroneland departed this region for Freedom Territory of Socamila.
- 96 days ago: The United Socialist States of Socamila departed this region for Freedom Territory of Socamila.
- 96 days ago: The United Socialist States of Socamila arrived from The Pacific.
- 97 days ago: The Queendom of Mroneland arrived from United States of America.
- 98 days ago: The Queendom of Mroneland departed this region for United States of America.
Nebraska Regional Message Board
Still 28/60 days depending upon vacation settings.
Quiet as we are so few.
Maybe it's time for more activity ?
As a region, Nebraska is ranked 989th in the world for Most Influential.
As a region, Nebraska is ranked 4,997th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
Not sure if that is a good thing or a bad thing.
Just flying thru on our way south. If it's OK with you, we'd like to pitch our tents here for a few days. Please have your founder or delegate TG me with permission to roost if this is acceptable to you. I do not travel alone, so there may be a few others visiting also. We're listed in Travelling Region, have no WA nations, and come only in peace. Hoping to hear from you.
No need for a password now. I'm back from vacation --- in otherwords, no internet. :)
Thank you. Nice having you around.
Survived another election.