WA Delegate: None.
Brasilia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Free in Brasilia
These nations allow citizens the greatest amount of freedom to select their own government.
As a region, Brasilia is ranked 1,709th in the world for Most Politically Free.
|1.||The Queen's State of Juscelino Kubitschek||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Brasília - Brasil”|
- : The United Patriots' Republic of Wawakanatote of the region The Communist and Capitalist Continent proposed constructing embassies.
- : Germano dlo departed this region for Bayern.
- : Embassy established between Sao Tome and Principe and Brasilia.
- : Embassy cancelled between BND and Brasilia.
- : Embassy established between Brasilia and Scotia.
- : The Queen's State of Juscelino Kubitschek altered the region's flag.
- : The Queen's State of Muort of the region Sao Tome and Principe agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Loyal Colony of the region Scotia agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Juscelino Kubitschek proposed constructing embassies with Sao Tome and Principe.
- : The Queen's State of Juscelino Kubitschek proposed constructing embassies with Scotia.
Brasilia Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.