WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Brasilia
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Brasilia is ranked 12,346th in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Presidente of Juscelino Kubitschek||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Creio na vitória final e inexorável do Brasil”|
|2.||The Brazilian Army of EB M60 Patton||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Exército Brasileiro”|
|3.||The Brazilian Army of EB Leopard 1A1||New York Times Democracy||“Exército Brasileiro”|
|4.||The Dominion of Germano DLO||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Germano / Division Luftbewegliche Operationen”|
|5.||The Brazilian Army of EB Gepard 1A2||Moralistic Democracy||“Exército Brasileiro”|
|6.||The Brazilian Army of EB EE9 Cascavel||Moralistic Democracy||“Exército Brasileiro”|
- 21 days ago: Embassy established between Santiago and Brasilia.
- 24 days ago: The Presidente of Juscelino Kubitschek agreed to construct embassies with Santiago.
- 25 days ago: The Zona Militar of Ilha of the region Santiago proposed constructing embassies.
- 29 days ago: The Dominion of Germano DLO arrived from The West Pacific.
- 36 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Buenos Aires and Brasilia.
- 38 days ago: The Republic of Brasuca departed this region for England.
- 39 days ago: The Presidente of Juscelino Kubitschek ordered the closure of embassies between Brasilia and Buenos Aires.
- 53 days ago: The Kingdom of Bioca of the region Terra do Tabaco withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 54 days ago: The Kingdom of Bioca of the region Terra do Tabaco proposed constructing embassies.
- 57 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Asuncion and Brasilia.
Brasilia Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.