WA Delegate: None.
Brasilia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Brasilia
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Brasilia is ranked 13,893rd in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Queen's State of Juscelino Kubitschek||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Brasília - Brasil”|
- : Wawakanatote of the region The Communist and Capitalist Continent proposed constructing embassies.
- : Germano dlo departed this region for Bayern.
- : Embassy established between Sao Tome and Principe and Brasilia.
- : Embassy cancelled between BND and Brasilia.
- : Embassy established between Brasilia and Scotia.
- : The Queen's State of Juscelino Kubitschek altered the region's flag.
- : The Queen's State of Muort of the region Sao Tome and Principe agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Loyal Colony of the region Scotia agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Juscelino Kubitschek proposed constructing embassies with Sao Tome and Principe.
- : The Queen's State of Juscelino Kubitschek proposed constructing embassies with Scotia.
Brasilia Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.