WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Patrick Allen
Embassies: Honduras, Pacific Union, Richard, Libertaria, Brazzaville, Ecuador, Toronto, World, Nebraska, Central African Republic, London, Illinois, Congo, Prince Edward Island, Senegal, Samoa, and 149 others.Mongolia, Malawi, Missouri, Benin, Rhode Island, Laos, Pennsylvania, South Australia, Palau, Iowa, Massachusetts, Togo, Mexico City, Vermont Republic, Quito, New Brunswick, United Kingdom Of Great Britain, Kiribati, Botswana, Barbados, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Tasmania, Mauritius, 0000, United Arab Emirates, Dominican Republic, Australian Capital Territory, Virginia, Liechtenstein, Okanagan, Sao Tome e Principe, New Hampshire, CIA, Colorado, Kuwait, Mississippi, Newfoundland and Labrador, Cameroon, El Salvador, Costa Rica, Queensland, Montserrat, Cote dIvoire, Wyoming, Madagascar, Rio de Janeiro, Solomon Islands, British Columbia, Cape Verde, Dominica, Ceylon, New Mexico, Nunavut, Crematorium, the Bahamas, Bosna i Hercegovina, MI6, Somalia, Brunei Darussalam, Zimbabwe, Saint Lucia, Uzbekistan, Burundi, Timor Leste, Idaho, Ethiopia, Detroit, Columbia, North Dakota, Delaware, United States of America, Australia Commonwealth, Montreal, Belize, Algeria, South China Sea, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Guatemala, Qatar, Djibouti, Gabon, Yarnia, Knights of the Round Table, South Dakota, Rwanda, Gloucestershire, Tuvalu, Tonga, Nova Scotia, Mozambique, Pitcairn Island, Nevada, Indonesia, Northern Territory, Purgatory, Antigua and Barbuda, Ottawa, Maldives, Saskatchewan, Swaziland, Namibia, The Gambia, Beijing, Washington, Maryland, Arizona, Ancient Lands, Western Australia, Republic of Russia, San Marino, Monaco, Kentucky, The Philippines, South Carolina, Comoros, Trinidad and Tobago, Sierra Leone, Angola, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Victoria, Vanuatu, Kansas, Republic of Congo, North Carolina, Sakartvelo, Washington DC, Minnesota, Guinea Bissau, Michigan, Utah, Kenya, Seychelles, Tanzania, Fiji, Crimea, Lesotho, Calgary, Copenhagen, Yukon, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Cote d Ivoire, Georgia, Galapagos, Sudan, Mackenzie, Morocco, Malaysia, Ghana, and Seattle.
Construction of embassies with The Archipelagos of Cienfuegos has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with Dacia has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with Drummond Cockburn has commenced. Completion expected .
Today's World Census Report
The Most Conservative in Jamaica
Citizens in nations ranked highly tend to have greater restrictions placed on what they may do in their personal lives, whether via community values or government-imposed law.
As a region, Jamaica is ranked 15,869th in the world for Most Conservative.
|1.||The Queen's State of Merlue||Free-Market Paradise||“District”|
|2.||The Queen's State of Patrick Allen||Conservative Democracy||“For God and Country”|
|3.||The Armed Republic of Dr Alimantado||Left-wing Utopia||“Rasta don't work for no cia”|
|4.||The Free Land of Bob Marley||Left-wing Utopia||“Everywhere is a war”|
|5.||The Queen's State of Bentley Christopher||Anarchy||“Heart Above Wealth”|
|6.||The Queendom of Ellenor||Anarchy||“From the beginning”|
- : The Queen's State of Patrick Allen agreed to construct embassies with Drummond Cockburn.
- : The Queen's State of Patrick Allen agreed to construct embassies with Dacia.
- : The Queen's State of Patrick Allen agreed to construct embassies with The Archipelagos of Cienfuegos.
- : The Holy Empire of Drummond Cockburn of the region Drummond Cockburn proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dictatorship of Sebastianovska of the region Dacia proposed constructing embassies.
- : The People's Republic of Sovieticanas of the region The Archipelagos of Cienfuegos proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Community of Whatapity of the region Appreciation without attachment proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queen's State of DR departed this region for The Supreme Nations.
- : The Queen's State of DR arrived from The Supreme Nations.
- : Embassy established between Jamaica and Seattle.
Jamaica Regional Message Board
Sure got quiet around here. Hardly even any visitors.
I'm torn between two flags maybe I'll just have two nations
No one here in a year :(
Sounds about right for this and many regions like it.
Sorry that I had not noticed your arrival earlier, Welcome. You are most welcome here.
Thank you so much!