WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Armed in Chicago
World Census experts took their lives into their hands in order to ascertain the average number of weapons per citizen.
As a region, Chicago is ranked 8,307th in the world for Most Armed.
|1.||The Windy City of Chicago||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“My kind of town, Chicago is ...”|
|2.||The Rogue Nation of Betty White Brigade||New York Times Democracy||“(v)”|
|3.||The Matriarchy of Velma Kelly||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Gin and guns, either one is bad enough, but together...”|
|4.||The Climate change a'wandering of Oak Brook Mall Rats||Corporate Police State||“Our next destination is someplace higher”|
|5.||The United States of Scandaria||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“ne desit virtus”|
|6.||The Republic of Scottish America||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Cuimhnich air na daoine o'n d'thaining thu”|
|7.||The Chicagoans of StCharles West Apts||New York Times Democracy||“Home of the ultimate Public-Private-Partnership”|
- : The Republic of Scottish America arrived from The East Pacific.
- : Chicagoil ceased to exist.
- : The United States of Scandaria lost WA Delegate status.
- : The Climate change a'wandering of Oak Brook Mall Rats arrived from Balder.
- : The Authoritarian Father of Good Children departed this region for First Reich of Der Fuhrer.
- : The Empire of The Free Republic Of The Austrian Aussie of the region The Fangirl and Fanboy Army proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Chicagoans of StCharles West Apts proposed constructing embassies with Los Angeles.
- : Chicagoil arrived from Canadia and canadan republic.
- : The Empire of AureyC of the region House Stark proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Chicago and New Orleans.
Chicago Regional Message Board
Thank you, delegate! A bit hot, but nothing we cannot handle
Hot time, Summer in the city...
Welcome Chicagoil err, to Chicago
Post self-deleted by Chicagoil.
good to be back alive and above sea level rise in Chicago (and maybe the Cubs will ... [ah I don't want to jinx it!]
Welcome Back. :D
I don't hold my breath for any Chicago sports team. Been disappointed too many times.
Hmm... wise words spoken.
Going through my memory box recently, I found a placard that exclaimed:
Cubs win in '70 (Seven Ohhhhhh)
Here we are in '15 and... (I cannot bear to see)
Hello from the wonderful state of Michigan ^^