WA Delegate: None.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Chicago
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Chicago is ranked 3,143rd in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Nicolas of Principe Azul||Capitalist Paradise||“Regalame un beso”|
|2.||The Chicagoans of StCharles West Apts||New York Times Democracy||“Don't have a Cao, man!”|
|3.||The United States of Scandaria||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“ne desit virtus”|
|4.||The Rogue Nation of Betty White Brigade||New York Times Democracy||“(v)”|
|5.||The Windy City of Chicago||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“My kind of town, Chicago is ...”|
|6.||The Luciana of Princessa del Castillo||Compulsory Consumerist State||“Amor grande”|
|7.||The Matriarchy of Velma Kelly||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Gin and guns, either one is bad enough, but together...”|
|8.||The Climate change Chicago home of Oak Brook Mall Rats||Corporate Police State||“Yorktown Centre is our next destination”|
- 9 days ago: The Nothing of The Grand Imperium of Man of the region Ultramar proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 days ago: The United States of Kokomo IN of the region Smeaze Central proposed constructing embassies.
- 25 days ago: The Republic of Life After People departed this region for California.
- 27 days ago: The Republic of Life After People arrived from California.
- 28 days ago: The Chicagoans of StCharles West Apts proposed constructing embassies with Wonderful Paradise.
- 47 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Wonderful Paradise and Chicago.
- 50 days ago: The United States of Most Wanted of the region MOST WANTED KINGDOM proposed constructing embassies.
- 50 days ago: The Republic of Capital Knockers of the region Wonderful Paradise ordered the closure of its embassy in Chicago.
- 58 days ago: The Republic of Mato Grosso do Sul of the region Rio de Janeiro proposed constructing embassies.
- 60 days ago: The Windy City of Chicago arrived from Osiris.
Chicago Regional Message Board
Spring is upon us...Soon!!!
Blackhawks are unstoppable!!!
we need to liven this place up in order to keep more people here!
Agreed Scandaria -- of course my winter of discontent (and fighting layoffs) have kept me away from NS, my apologies.
As long as folks abide by NS recruiting rules, it would be fabulous to welcome other nations to Chicago.
Happy first day of Spring!
Has everyone survived the recent flooding?
Yes. But now there's sewage in our drinking water.
i'm sorry guys, yeah some of those pictures were absolutely horrible especially over near cicero, des plaines, and down near downers grove. I hope everyone is staying safe.
awful weather -- but good to hear that folks are weathering the never ending winter
Hi guys. I am happy to be in Chicago.
Welcome to Chicago, the city of "Where's Mine?"