WA Delegate: None.
Dominican Republic is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Dominican Republic
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Dominican Republic is ranked 16,278th in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Queen's State of Dominican Republica||Anarchy||“Dare i say”|
- : Embassy established between Dominican Republic and The Southern Islands.
- : The Queen's State of Dominican Republica agreed to construct embassies with The Southern Islands.
- : The Queen's State of Emerald Beach of the region The Southern Islands proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dominion of King George of Canada of the region Democratic Forces of North America proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Democratic Republic of United North Atlantic States of the region United North Atlantic proposed constructing embassies.
- : Phowl departed this region for Radioactive Desert.
- : The Queen's State of Dominican Republica altered the region's flag.
- : Phowl arrived from Balder.
- : Embassy established between Peoples Socialist Republic of Albania and Dominican Republic.
- : Embassy cancelled between Pub and Dominican Republic.
Dominican Republic Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.