WA Delegate: None.
Dominican Republic is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Highest Average Tax Rates in Dominican Republic
Although some nations have similar tax rates for all citizens and others tax the rich much more heavily than the poor, the following provides a rough guide to the most taxing governments.
As a region, Dominican Republic is ranked 16,552nd in the world for Highest Average Tax Rates.
|1.||The Queen's State of Dominican Republica||Anarchy||“Dare i say”|
- 117 days ago: The Principality of Prince Richard of Valconesia of the region Principality of Valconesia withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.
- 118 days ago: The Principality of Prince Richard of Valconesia of the region Principality of Valconesia proposed constructing embassies.
- 142 days ago: Embassy established between Pub and Dominican Republic.
- 143 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Australian Capital Territory and Dominican Republic.
- 146 days ago: The Queen's State of Zymurgy Rocks of the region Pub agreed to construct embassies.
- 146 days ago: The Queen's State of Dominican Republica proposed constructing embassies with Pub.
- 146 days ago: The Queen's State of Australian Capital of the region Australian Capital Territory ordered the closure of its embassy in Dominican Republic.
- 152 days ago: The Queen's State of Dominican Republica aborted construction of embassies with The Archipelago of Cienfuegos.
- 152 days ago: The Queen's State of Dominican Republica agreed to construct embassies with The Archipelago of Cienfuegos.
- 152 days ago: The People's Republic of Sovieticanas of the region The Archipelago of Cienfuegos proposed constructing embassies.
Dominican Republic Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.