WA Delegate: None.
Embassies: Brazzaville, Ecuador, Nebraska, London, Prince Edward Island, Missouri, Rhode Island, Laos, Pennsylvania, South Australia, Iowa, Massachusetts, New Brunswick, Tasmania, Mississippi, Kansas, and 161 others.Minnesota, South Carolina, Knights of the Round Table, Nevada, Washington, Crematorium, Virginia, Nova Scotia, United States of America, North Dakota, Kenya, Michigan, Victoria, Washington DC, Kentucky, New Hampshire, Australian Capital Territory, Utah, Idaho, Newfoundland and Labrador, North Carolina, Yukon, Saskatchewan, British Columbia, Colorado, Delaware, The Gambia, Maryland, Georgia, Illinois, Northwest Territories, Western Australia, Northern Territory, New Mexico, Wyoming, Queensland, CIA, Namibia, Angola, Columbia, Uganda, Indonesia, Arizona, Somalia, South Dakota, Nunavut, Australia Commonwealth, MI6, Ancient Lands, The Bar on the corner of every region, Kiribati, Botswana, Great Britain and Northern Ireland, Bosna i Hercegovina, Stornoway, Antigua and Barbuda, Monaco, Vanuatu, San Marino, Fiji, Comoros, Pacific Union, Richard, United Kingdom Of Great Britain, Republic of Russia, Cote d Ivoire, Maldives, Swaziland, Calgary, Tuvalu, Mozambique, The Philippines, Seychelles, Tonga, Trinidad and Tobago, Crimea, Toronto, World, Central African Republic, Congo, Senegal, Samoa, Mongolia, Malawi, Algeria, Ethiopia, Republic of Congo, Liechtenstein, Sakartvelo, South China Sea, Democratic Republic of the Congo, Purgatory, Mackenzie, Palau, Belize, Galapagos, Solomon Islands, Ceylon, Pitcairn Island, Rio de Janeiro, Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, Tanzania, Ottawa, Cape Verde, Dominica, Sudan, Libertaria, Benin, Mexico City, Togo, Vermont Republic, Quito, Barbados, Mauritius, United Arab Emirates, Beijing, Copenhagen, Cote dIvoire, Okanagan, Gloucestershire, Montserrat, Zimbabwe, 0000, Jamaica, Uzbekistan, El Salvador, Cameroon, Timor Leste, Sao Tome e Principe, the Bahamas, Brunei Darussalam, Costa Rica, Madagascar, Saint Lucia, Burundi, Kuwait, Detroit, Saint Kitts and Nevis, Montreal, Honduras, Qatar, Djibouti, Gabon, Guatemala, Sierra Leone, Guinea Bissau, Rwanda, Lesotho, Morocco, The Region of Banana Sundae, Malaysia, Ghana, Seattle, Nations without a Region, Drummond Cockburn, The Archipelagos of Cienfuegos, Guinea, Brisbane, Turkiye, The Illuminati, and Luxembourg.
Construction of embassies with Matheo has commenced. Completion expected .
Construction of embassies with The Central Pacific has commenced. Completion expected .
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Gambling Industry in Dominican Republic
The World Census tailed known underworld figures in order to determine which nations have the largest gambling industries.
As a region, Dominican Republic is ranked 9,690th in the world for Largest Gambling Industry.
|1.||The Queen's State of Marie Galante||Anarchy||“State”|
|2.||The Queen's State of Cafeine||Anarchy||“State of minor imperfections”|
|3.||The Queen's State of Dominican Republica||Anarchy||“Dare i say”|
|4.||The Queen's State of Espana||Iron Fist Consumerists||“Plus Ultra”|
|5.||The Queen's State of Esprito Santo||Corporate Bordello||“Ordem e Progresso”|
|6.||The Queen's State of Siteki||Benevolent Dictatorship||“Dare”|
- : The Queen's State of Dominican Republica agreed to construct embassies with The Central Pacific.
- : The Queen's State of Dominican Republica agreed to construct embassies with Matheo.
- : The Queen's State of Theodore Judah of the region The Central Pacific proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Dictatorship of THE Supreme nation of matheo of the region Matheo proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Luxembourg and Dominican Republic.
- : The Queen's State of Dominican Republica altered the region's flag.
- : The Queen's State of Dominican Republica agreed to construct embassies with Luxembourg.
- : The Grand Duchy of Henri Guillaume of the region Luxembourg proposed constructing embassies.
- : Embassy established between Turkiye and Dominican Republic.
- : Embassy established between The Illuminati and Dominican Republic.
Dominican Republic Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.