WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Tetum
Timor Leste is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Extensive Civil Rights in Timor Leste
The citizens of nations ranked highly enjoy a great amount of civil rights, or freedoms to go about their personal business without interference or regulation from government.
As a region, Timor Leste is ranked 241st in the world for Most Extensive Civil Rights.
|1.||The Queen's State of Tetum||Anarchy||“Tetum”|
- 195 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Greater London and Timor Leste.
- 195 days ago: Embassy established between Timor Leste and Alba.
- 198 days ago: The Queen's State of Tetum ordered the closure of embassies between Timor Leste and Greater London.
- 198 days ago: The Queen's State of Tetum agreed to construct embassies with Alba.
- 198 days ago: The Queen's State of RHW of the region Alba proposed constructing embassies.
- 224 days ago: Embassy established between Azores and Timor Leste.
- 224 days ago: Embassy cancelled between The Illuminati and Timor Leste.
- 224 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Freedom Front and Timor Leste.
- 224 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Alliance of Bearded Men and Timor Leste.
- 225 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Republica Federativa do Brasil and Timor Leste.
Timor Leste Regional Message Board
241 days and nothing said.
252 days ago: The Republic of Tetum updated the World Factbook entry.
Cannot recall when I had created this region. Must be around then.
Welcome to Timor Leste to The NationStates Bunny.
Have a safe trip along the Bunny Trail. :)
BTW, cute flag.
Só para dar um abraço.
do we need a password?
256 days and nothing. No, I don't think we need a password here.
807 days and not much. Definitely no password needed.
We only require a password if we are targetted by some region spoiler.
Hello, I'm new to your region, and just wanted to say hi.