WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Meydenbauer
Seattle contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Safest in Seattle
The World Census ranked nations on a variety of scales to produce an indication of how safe a country is to visit.
As a region, Seattle is ranked 3,158th in the world for Safest.
|1.||The Commonwealth of Nfpr||Scandinavian Liberal Paradise||“Eh”|
|2.||The Queen's State of Meydenbauer||Anarchy||“Quiet Pocket of Peace - City of Goodwill”|
- 44 days ago: Grungeopolus ceased to exist.
- 54 days ago: The Free Land of Cobainia departed this region for Testregionia.
- 60 days ago: The Free Land of Cobainia arrived from The East Pacific.
- 72 days ago: Grungeopolus arrived from The North Pacific.
- 93 days ago: The Queen's State of Meydenbauer altered the region's flag.
- 125 days ago: Embassy established between New Atlantic and Seattle.
- 125 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Madagascar and Seattle.
- 128 days ago: The Queen's State of Meydenbauer ordered the closure of embassies between Seattle and Madagascar.
- 128 days ago: The Queen's State of Meydenbauer agreed to construct embassies with New Atlantic.
- 128 days ago: The Queen's State of Meydenbauer altered the region's flag.
Seattle Regional Message Board
Post self-deleted by Boongastan.
Are both of you from Seattle?
I fear that Meydenbauer is actually from Bellevue.
I am from south Snohomish County. But Seattle metro area nonetheless.
Before moving East, I was from Seattle, but lived in Bellevue before that, true.
I am from downtown Olympia.
Olympia? Welcome to Seattle. Good to have you with us.