WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Community of Meydenbauer
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Seattle
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Seattle is ranked 1,438th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Commonwealth of Nfpr||Democratic Socialists||“Eh”|
|2.||The Fun-Lovin' Freaks of Alki Beach||Iron Fist Socialists||“Visualize Industrial Collapse”|
|3.||The Federation of Little Talks||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“I have enjoyed out little talks”|
|4.||The Republic of Hard Way||Psychotic Dictatorship||“I did it my way”|
|5.||The Community of Meydenbauer||Anarchy||“Quiet Pocket of Peace - City of Goodwill”|
- 17 hours ago: The Fun-Lovin' Freaks of Alki Beach arrived from The Puget Sound.
- 4 days ago: The Pacific Republic of Siiberia ceased to exist.
- 17 days ago: Embassy established between Seattle and Secret F7 Confrency Thing.
- 19 days ago: Embassy established between Seattle and Sengoku.
- 20 days ago: The Community of Meydenbauer agreed to construct embassies with Secret F7 Confrency Thing.
- 20 days ago: The Republic of Iosco of the region Secret F7 Confrency Thing proposed constructing embassies.
- 22 days ago: The Community of Meydenbauer agreed to construct embassies with Sengoku.
- 22 days ago: The Republic of Agur of the region Sengoku proposed constructing embassies.
- 24 days ago: The Federation of Little Talks arrived from The East Pacific.
- 25 days ago: The Republic of Hard Way arrived from The West Pacific.