WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Community of Meydenbauer
Embassies: Sealand, Shetland Islands, Westminster, Windsor, Winnipeg, Montreal, Toronto, Edmonton, Calgary, Havana, Houston, Miami, Detroit, Victoria, Minneapolis, Baltimore, and 15 others.Las Vegas, Mexico City, Halifax, Ottawa, Kingston, Wellington, Boulder, Phoenix, San Antonio, United States of America, Newark, Roguelands, Ancient Lands, Freedom Front, and Washington.
Seattle contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Dedicated Public Healthcare in Seattle
The following nations have the most extensive public healthcare facilities.
As a region, Seattle is ranked 3,979th in the world for Most Dedicated Public Healthcare.
|1.||The Commonwealth of Nfpr||Left-wing Utopia||“Eh”|
|2.||The Community of Meydenbauer||Anarchy||“Quiet Pocket of Peace - City of Goodwill”|
- 4 days ago: The United States of City of Los Angeles of the region City of Los Angeles proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: The Community of John Forbes of the region Pittsburgh proposed constructing embassies.
- 4 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Pittsburgh and Seattle.
- 12 days ago: Embassy established between Seattle and Washington.
- 14 days ago: Embassy established between Seattle and Freedom Front.
- 14 days ago: Embassy established between Seattle and Ancient Lands.
- 15 days ago: The Empire of William Larimer of the region Denver proposed constructing embassies.
- 16 days ago: The State of Olympic Cascade of the region Washington agreed to construct embassies.
- 17 days ago: The Island of Manitoulin of the region Ancient Lands agreed to construct embassies.
- 17 days ago: The Republic of Zymurgy Jennifer of the region Freedom Front agreed to construct embassies.
Seattle Regional Message Board
Post self-deleted by Boongastan.
Are both of you from Seattle?
I fear that Meydenbauer is actually from Bellevue.
I am from south Snohomish County. But Seattle metro area nonetheless.
Before moving East, I was from Seattle, but lived in Bellevue before that, true.
I am from downtown Olympia.
Olympia? Welcome to Seattle. Good to have you with us.