WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Queen's State of Meydenbauer
Seattle contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Beautiful Environments in Seattle
World Census researchers spent many arduous weeks lying on beaches and trekking through rainforests to compile a definitive list of the most attractive and best cared for environments.
As a region, Seattle is ranked 1,681st in the world for Most Beautiful Environments.
|1.||The Commonwealth of Nfpr||Left-wing Utopia||“Eh”|
|2.||The Queen's State of Meydenbauer||Anarchy||“Quiet Pocket of Peace - City of Goodwill”|
- 2 days 3 hours ago: The Queen's State of Meydenbauer altered the region's flag.
- 33 days ago: Embassy established between New Atlantic and Seattle.
- 33 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Madagascar and Seattle.
- 37 days ago: The Queen's State of Meydenbauer ordered the closure of embassies between Seattle and Madagascar.
- 37 days ago: The Queen's State of Meydenbauer agreed to construct embassies with New Atlantic.
- 37 days ago: The Queen's State of Meydenbauer altered the region's flag.
- 37 days ago: The Queen's State of Flemish Island of the region New Atlantic proposed constructing embassies.
- 250 days ago: The Queen's State of Meydenbauer updated the World Factbook entry.
- 251 days ago: The Royal Republic of Attlantes of the region The Immortals proposed constructing embassies.
- 315 days ago: Embassy established between Madagascar and Seattle.
Seattle Regional Message Board
Post self-deleted by Boongastan.
Are both of you from Seattle?
I fear that Meydenbauer is actually from Bellevue.
I am from south Snohomish County. But Seattle metro area nonetheless.
Before moving East, I was from Seattle, but lived in Bellevue before that, true.
I am from downtown Olympia.
Olympia? Welcome to Seattle. Good to have you with us.