WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Sauk Hawkeye
Embassies: Ionia, Islas de la Bahia, United States of America, Alaska, Arizona, and 32 others.Colorado, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming, Alliance Of Armed Nations, The Ascendancy, Ohio, The Northern Hemisphere, and Dutopia.
Iowa contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Mining Sector in Iowa
As a region, Iowa is ranked 9,787th in the world for Largest Mining Sector.
|1.||The Republic of Sauk Hawkeye||New York Times Democracy||“Liberties and Rights Maintained”|
|2.||The Commonwealth of Otumwa||Tyranny by Majority||“I'm going in at puberty and wont get out until adultery”|
- 9 days ago: The Community of Ellis Valley departed this region for United States of America.
- 9 days ago: The Community of Ellis Valley arrived from Lazarus.
- 11 days ago: Embassy established between Iowa and Dutopia.
- 15 days ago: The Republic of Sauk Hawkeye agreed to construct embassies with Dutopia.
- 18 days ago: The United States of Delantras of the region Dutopia proposed constructing embassies.
- 26 days ago: Embassy cancelled between United coalition of butlers and Iowa.
- 38 days ago: The Community of Minnafornia departed this region for Wisconsin.
- 44 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Indonesia and Iowa.
- 46 days ago: The Community of Minnafornia arrived from Minnesota.
- 47 days ago: The Republic of Sauk Hawkeye ordered the closure of embassies between Iowa and Indonesia.
Iowa Regional Message Board
My home town, in my home state.
Good to have you. Been there, but I really don't remember much about it, except the hang over in the morning. :)
Welcome to everyone how drops by. Third time this region was featured. :)
Congratulations, enjoy these cupcakes shaped like corn along with your rum and potatoes.
Post self-deleted by Adidass.
Man, this "swing state" sure is swingin'! :P (Much more so than Wisconsin.) How's it hanging, Iowa? Nice feature.
*stealthily attempts to abscond with a large cornfield*
Among soybeans and corn to walk, my fate
today propels me to the hawkeye state.
Congrats on being featured, friends. Nice to be back and to see the region still free.