WA Delegate: None.
Saint Kitts and Nevis is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Least Corrupt Governments in Saint Kitts and Nevis
World Census agents tempted government officials with financial and other inducements to bend the rules and recorded how often their proposals were declined.
As a region, Saint Kitts and Nevis is ranked 4,721st in the world for Least Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Queen's State of Cuthbert Sebastian||Anarchy||“My Country”|
- : The Big Fat Big grinning Orc of New Jermany of the region The Bar on the corner of every region proposed constructing embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Cuthbert Sebastian altered the region's flag.
- : Embassy cancelled between Bangsamoro and Saint Kitts and Nevis.
- : Embassy established between Saint Kitts and Nevis and Johnston Atoll.
- : The Queen's State of Joe Pierpont of the region Johnston Atoll agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Queen's State of Cuthbert Sebastian proposed constructing embassies with Johnston Atoll.
- : Embassy cancelled between Republic of Botswana and Saint Kitts and Nevis.
- : Embassy established between Marshall Islands and Saint Kitts and Nevis.
- : The Queen's State of Cuthbert Sebastian agreed to construct embassies with Marshall Islands.
- : The Queen's State of Alonso de Salazar of the region Marshall Islands proposed constructing embassies.
Saint Kitts and Nevis Regional Message Board
There are no lodged messages at present.