WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Federation of Cuthbert Sebastian
Saint Kitts and Nevis is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Stupidest Citizens in Saint Kitts and Nevis
The following nations had the highest proportion of citizens designated in World Census studies as either "Uneducated" or "Just Plain Dumb".
As a region, Saint Kitts and Nevis is ranked 3,597th in the world for Stupidest Citizens.
|1.||The Federation of Cuthbert Sebastian||Anarchy||“My Country”|
- 5 days ago: Embassy established between Saint Kitts and Nevis and The 2nd British Empire.
- 8 days ago: The Federation of Cuthbert Sebastian agreed to construct embassies with The 2nd British Empire.
- 9 days ago: Embassy established between Saint Kitts and Nevis and Kingdom Of Bahrain.
- 10 days ago: The Constitutional Monarchy of The new united britsh empire of the region The 2nd British Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 12 days ago: The Federation of Cuthbert Sebastian agreed to construct embassies with Kingdom Of Bahrain.
- 14 days ago: The Kingdom of Bahr ain of the region Kingdom Of Bahrain proposed constructing embassies.
- 21 days ago: The Republic of Darcy McGee departed this region for Saint Lucia.
- 21 days ago: The Republic of Darcy McGee arrived from Danmark.
- 21 days ago: The Federation of Carruthers departed this region for Saint Lucia.
- 21 days ago: The Federation of Carruthers arrived from Danmark.
Saint Kitts and Nevis Regional Message Board
OK. That should do it.
Has the testing nations been quality controlled yet?
Reminder: Try to keep page one St Kitts and Nevis' flag.
• Set to Republic (exceptions do apply)
• Flag set to Saint Kitts and Nevis (provided by game)
• set to Vacation mode (no issues)
All new arrivals need to change flag to St Kitts and Nevis flag, as are all nations here (done).
Exception: founder will adopt the COA flag.
OK. That seems to have taken care of the last of that glitch.
Should clean up these boards.
Anything important should be on the corporate bulletin board.
Jan. 07/2012 makes March 2, 2012
Once this region has merged with American Samoa, the password will be removed.