WA Delegate (non-executive): The Kingdom of Everotters (elected 286 days ago)
Founder: The State of Olympic Cascade
Embassies: War Room, Washington DC, United States of America, Arizona, Colorado, and 32 others.Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Virginia, Utah, Wyoming, The Ascendancy, Cashnatchee, Northern Democratic Union, The Northern Hemisphere, and Darwin Allied Republics.
Regional Power: Moderate
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Washington
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Washington is ranked 16,319th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The Grand Duchy of Boziis||Left-Leaning College State||“Non sia mai un pioniere”|
|2.||The Iconoclastic Singdicate of Intangelon||Corrupt Dictatorship||“Da nobis ambiguitatem aut aliquid!”|
|3.||The Empire of New Spokane||Left-Leaning College State||“Iustum creo vis”|
|4.||The Free Land of The Eastern End||Left-wing Utopia||“Live to Explore”|
|5.||The Popes of Dope||Civil Rights Lovefest||“It's not just for hippies anymore!”|
|6.||The Free People of Marysvillians||Left-Leaning College State||“Go back to Tacoma!”|
|7.||The Sultanate of Brumsland||Capitalist Paradise||“It's Where It's At”|
|8.||The Republic of Frozen Lakes||Liberal Democratic Socialists||“the cascades”|
|9.||The State of Washington||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Jewel of the Pacific Northwest”|
|10.||The Republic of Olympia WS||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“In god we trust ”|
- 5 hours ago: Embassy established between Washington and Darwin Allied Republics.
- 3 days 16 hours ago: The State of Olympic Cascade agreed to construct embassies with Darwin Allied Republics.
- 4 days ago: The Popes of Dope arrived from Lazarus.
- 4 days ago: The Republic of New Brentsylvania of the region Darwin Allied Republics proposed constructing embassies.
- 6 days ago: The Naming Rights Available of Downtown Sea Moines arrived from Balder.
- 15 days ago: The Naming Rights Available of Downtown Sea Moines ceased to exist.
- 25 days ago: The Queendom of Ordum ceased to exist.
- 25 days ago: The Allied States of Camano Island departed this region for Lazarus.
- 25 days ago: The Allied States of Camano Island arrived from The Pacific.
- 27 days ago: The Sultanate of Brumsland arrived from The South Pacific.
Washington Regional Message Board
Hey Frozen Lakes why not join the World Assembly? Washington is a tiny region but we can have a decent voice!
oh, I was planning on using my WA in another region though
I really want to love the Reduction of Vehicle Emissions Convention but with no target date on when the treaty is fulfilled I just couldn't give it my vote. Too bad it looks like it's gonna pass.
I cannot blame you for not supporting that one.
Choices: Exterminate; Research Cure; Deport the Zombies? I'll try to cut the numbers down first and hope that might work. My bigger regions, I'm going with Research a Cure.
This finally justifies all the defense spending. SHOOT TO KILL!
It seems that shoot to kill results in 100% death rate. Deport does not work either.
The Naming Rights Available of Downtown Sea Moines dissolved. For a small region like ours it makes a big difference when we lose a state with a lot of history. Admittedly I haven't been keeping up with NS as much either but it's handy when I need ideas for a dystopian Shadowrun game.