WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The United States of Meadowpark
Embassies: Kansas, Kenya, United States of America, Arizona, Colorado, and 27 others.Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, Nevada, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming, The Ascendancy, and Cashnatchee.
Kentucky contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Eco-Friendly Governments in Kentucky
The following governments spend the greatest amount on environmental issues. This may not always be reflected in the quality of that nation's environment, however.
As a region, Kentucky is ranked 8,274th in the world for Most Eco-Friendly Governments.
|1.||The United States of Meadowpark||Anarchy||“For What It's Worth”|
|2.||The Dictatorship of Vandalia||Psychotic Dictatorship||“Please do not step on the chipmunks.”|
- 15 days ago: The City of Lower Springfield of the region Springfield proposed constructing embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Great Country of Navajo of the region Northwest Georgia proposed constructing embassies.
- 23 days ago: The United States of Kokomo IN of the region Smeaze Central proposed constructing embassies.
- 33 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Ponsatomy and Kentucky.
- 58 days ago: The Commonwealth of Benin departed this region for Africa.
- 58 days ago: The Commonwealth of Benin arrived from The South Pacific.
- 60 days ago: The Dictatorship of Vandalia arrived from Lazarus.
- 81 days ago: The Republic of New Kentuckee departed this region for United North America.
- 81 days ago: The Republic of New Kentuckee arrived from United States of America.
- 87 days ago: The Dictatorship of Vandalia ceased to exist.
Kentucky Regional Message Board
I agree with The Republic of Victroly. Down with Buckeyes
I75 south is the only good thing in Ohio.
Well how about that?
Non-interventionist foreign policy.
Hi I am new to Kentucky. I feel right at home.
Post self-deleted by Southern vinland.
So many new members in the region!
It's crazy. We've doubled the population here in about two weeks.
But just like that, everyone is gone.
Sometimes that just happens.