WA Delegate: None.
Montserrat is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Influential in Montserrat
World Census experts spent many evenings loitering in the corridors of power in order to determine which nations were the greatest international diplomacy heavyweights.
As a region, Montserrat is ranked 1,980th in the world for Most Influential.
|1.||The Montserrat State of Soufriere Hills||Anarchy||“Each Endeavouring, All Achieving”|
- 39 days ago: Embassy established between Montserrat and Kingdom Of Bahrain.
- 43 days ago: The Montserrat State of Soufriere Hills agreed to construct embassies with Kingdom Of Bahrain.
- 49 days ago: The Kingdom of Bahr ain of the region Kingdom Of Bahrain proposed constructing embassies.
- 167 days ago: Embassy cancelled between Planet X and Montserrat.
- 170 days ago: The Action Francaise of Charles Maurras of the region Planet X ordered the closure of its embassy in Montserrat.
- 219 days ago: Bw departed this region for South China Sea.
- 221 days ago: Bw arrived from Western Samoa.
- 222 days ago: Ir departed this region for Western Samoa.
- 223 days ago: Ir arrived from Western Samoa.
- 288 days ago: Dez2 of the region Athar proposed constructing embassies.
Montserrat Regional Message Board
Hello Montserrat! May I congratulate you on being today's featured region (while keeping a wary eye on the island's volcano). Always a pleasure to encounter such a visitor-friendly shore.
Congratulatoins on being today's featured nation! We bring you coffee and doughnuts to celebrate! And we'll share with the visitors.
A prayer of peace for the featured region:
Jesus, Prince of Peace,
you have asked us to love our enemies
and pray for those who persecute us.
We pray for our enemies and those who oppose us.
With the help of the Holy Spirit,
may all people learn to work together
for that justice which brings true and lasting peace.
To you be glory and honor for ever and ever.
Why hello there, congratulations for being featured!
"Man has to suffer. When he has no real afflictions, he invents some." - Jose Marti
Salutations. We're holding a poll to determine the most insipid of the "featured region" spammers.
The guy who offers imaginary coffee and doughnuts is currently in the lead for most "content free" posts in NationStates history, but the Jesus spammer is coming on strong.
Who wins your vote?
Details to be revealed on our results show, made possible by funding from The Church of All-bountiful Zeus.
My vote is "Worship Zeus" and the ever popular "worship Bob."
Gee, crimson, Those don't sound like the words of a Christian who turns the other cheek and prays for his adversaries. Also, many of my best friends are Christians and only a few of them are proselytizing jerks.
Anyway, I'm not a featured region follower per say. I travel from region apologizing for all the irritating gobbeldygook that has ended up on your RMB today. Sorry.
Congrats on being featured, friends.
Go away for a few days, and nearly miss that we were the featured region.
it was quite a day!