WA Delegate: None.
Montserrat is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Authoritarian in Montserrat
World Census staff loitered innocuously in various public areas and recorded the length of time that passed before they were approached by dark-suited officials.
As a region, Montserrat is ranked 16,621st in the world for Most Authoritarian.
|1.||The Montserrat State of Soufriere Hills||Anarchy||“Each Endeavouring, All Achieving”|
- 1 day 1 hour ago: The Montserrat State of Soufriere Hills aborted construction of embassies with The Remnants of the Mian Empire.
- 1 day 1 hour ago: The Montserrat State of Soufriere Hills agreed to construct embassies with The Remnants of the Mian Empire.
- 1 day 6 hours ago: The Republic of Terra Divinia of the region The Remnants of the Mian Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 28 days ago: The Montserrat State of Soufriere Hills aborted construction of embassies with Siufaga Empire.
- 28 days ago: The Montserrat State of Soufriere Hills agreed to construct embassies with Siufaga Empire.
- 29 days ago: The Empire of Siufaga of the region Siufaga Empire proposed constructing embassies.
- 34 days ago: Embassy established between Cote dIvoire and Montserrat.
- 34 days ago: Embassy established between Montserrat and East Berlin.
- 35 days ago: The Montserrat State of Soufriere Hills aborted construction of embassies with Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane.
- 35 days ago: The Montserrat State of Soufriere Hills agreed to construct embassies with Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane.
Montserrat Regional Message Board
Hello Montserrat! May I congratulate you on being today's featured region (while keeping a wary eye on the island's volcano). Always a pleasure to encounter such a visitor-friendly shore.
Congratulatoins on being today's featured nation! We bring you coffee and doughnuts to celebrate! And we'll share with the visitors.
A prayer of peace for the featured region:
Jesus, Prince of Peace,
you have asked us to love our enemies
and pray for those who persecute us.
We pray for our enemies and those who oppose us.
With the help of the Holy Spirit,
may all people learn to work together
for that justice which brings true and lasting peace.
To you be glory and honor for ever and ever.
Why hello there, congratulations for being featured!
"Man has to suffer. When he has no real afflictions, he invents some." - Jose Marti
Salutations. We're holding a poll to determine the most insipid of the "featured region" spammers.
The guy who offers imaginary coffee and doughnuts is currently in the lead for most "content free" posts in NationStates history, but the Jesus spammer is coming on strong.
Who wins your vote?
Details to be revealed on our results show, made possible by funding from The Church of All-bountiful Zeus.
My vote is "Worship Zeus" and the ever popular "worship Bob."
Gee, crimson, Those don't sound like the words of a Christian who turns the other cheek and prays for his adversaries. Also, many of my best friends are Christians and only a few of them are proselytizing jerks.
Anyway, I'm not a featured region follower per say. I travel from region apologizing for all the irritating gobbeldygook that has ended up on your RMB today. Sorry.
Congrats on being featured, friends.
Go away for a few days, and nearly miss that we were the featured region.
it was quite a day!