WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Stratocratic Republic of Sabah
Malaysia is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Rebellious Youth in Malaysia
World Census observers counted the number of times their car stereo was stolen from outside fast food stores to determine which nations have relatively high levels of youth-related crime.
As a region, Malaysia is ranked 10,040th in the world for Most Rebellious Youth.
|1.||The Stratocratic Republic of Sabah||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Rise Above”|
- 25 days ago: The Empire of Mactan of the region Cebu proposed constructing embassies.
- 25 days ago: The Kingdom of Rahulistan of the region Alliance Of Neutral Nations proposed constructing embassies.
- 56 days ago: The Stratocratic Republic of Sabah unsuppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 56 days ago: The Stratocratic Republic of Sabah suppressed a post on the regional message board.
- 130 days ago: The Stratocratic Republic of Sabah password-protected the region.
- 130 days ago: The Stratocratic Republic of Sabah updated the World Factbook entry.
- 167 days ago: The Holy Empire of Ancient Malacca ceased to exist.
- 189 days ago: The Free Nation of Teluk Merah ceased to exist.
- 210 days ago: Ancient malacca arrived from Balder.
- 231 days ago: The Federation of TRANESIA of the region World federation states withdrew an invitation to construct embassies.