WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Republic of Sabah
Malaysia contains 2 nations.
Today's World Census Report
The Largest Soda Pop Sector in Malaysia
As a region, Malaysia is ranked 2,428th in the world for Largest Soda Pop Sector.
|1.||The Republic of Sabah||Inoffensive Centrist Democracy||“Rise Above”|
|2.||The Federation of One Malaysia||Left-wing Utopia||“Bersekutu Bertambah Mutu”|
- : Tawau ceased to exist.
- : The Republic of Sabah appointed Tawau as Diplomacy Officer with authority over Communications and Embassies in Malaysia.
- : The Republic of Sabah granted Appearance, Border Control, Communications, Embassies, and Polls authority to the WA Delegate in Malaysia.
- : Cameron highlands departed this region for Democratic Socialist Assembly.
- : Cameron highlands arrived from The East Pacific.
- : The Federation of Tawau Free Land departed this region for The EU.
- : The Federation of Tawau Free Land arrived from The EU.
- : The Federation of Tawau Free Land of the region The islamic nations proposed constructing embassies.
- : Tawau arrived from The West Pacific.
- : Kurosaki shun departed this region for Coalition of Catholic States.