WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Governor of Good Providence
Embassies: Reunion, United States of America, Arizona, Colorado, Delaware, Georgia, Idaho, Illinois, Iowa, Kansas, Kentucky, Maryland, Massachusetts, Michigan, Minnesota, Mississippi, and 24 others.Missouri, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Dakota, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, South Dakota, Utah, Virginia, Washington, Wyoming, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, Land of Israel, Confederate American Union, Ancient Lands, Louisiana Alliance x Alliance Louisiane, The Darwin Allied Republics, Blahbania, Oklahoma, The Immortals, Freedom Front, and The Illuminati.
Rhode Island is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Corrupt Governments in Rhode Island
World Census officials visited a range of government departments and recorded how frequently bribes were required to complete simple administrative requests.
As a region, Rhode Island is ranked 9,223rd in the world for Most Corrupt Governments.
|1.||The Governor of Good Providence||Civil Rights Lovefest||“Home”|
- 1 day 18 hours ago: Embassy cancelled between World and Rhode Island.
- 4 days ago: The Protectorate of American Africa of the region Unincorporated territories of the USA proposed constructing embassies.
- 15 days ago: The Governor of Good Providence altered the region's flag.
- 17 days ago: The Holy Empire of Beopalithia ceased to exist.
- 30 days ago: Embassy established between The Illuminati and Rhode Island.
- 33 days ago: The Governor of Good Providence agreed to construct embassies with The Illuminati.
- 37 days ago: The Badlands Beyond the Brink of The Bizarre of the region The Illuminati proposed constructing embassies.
- 56 days ago: Embassy established between Freedom Front and Rhode Island.
- 56 days ago: Embassy established between Rhode Island and World.
- 57 days ago: Embassy established between The Immortals and Rhode Island.
Rhode Island Regional Message Board
Post self-deleted by Warwick mall.
Dusts off keyboard. Hello... :)
Metamucil for Rhode Island.
Oops. Wrong button.
Good thing that there are other Rhode Islanders out there. i thought that I was all alone in this world.
There's not that few Rhode Islanders out there. Welcome.
It's nice to be here.
I sometimes wonder if we are all alone in this great big world. I like it quiet, myself, but sometimes it does get too quiet.
Yeah, I see what you mean. I find it hard to believe that you and I are the only Rhode Islanders on Nationstates. We just have to find the rest of them.