WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Democratic States of Mozarus
Angola is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Pacifist in Angola
Nations ranked highly pursue diplomatic solutions rather than military ones in the international arena, have small or nonexistent militaries, and peace-loving citizens.
As a region, Angola is ranked 1,868th in the world for Most Pacifist.
|1.||The Democratic States of Mozarus||New York Times Democracy||“Leges sine moribus vanae”|
- : Embassy established between Angola and DEN.
- : The Army of Esooreet of the region DEN agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Democratic States of Mozarus password-protected the region.
- : The Democratic States of Mozarus suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- : The Democratic States of Mozarus proposed constructing embassies with DEN.
- : The Democratic States of Mozarus altered the region's flag.
- : The Democratic States of Mozarus updated the World Factbook entry.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Angola.
- : The First TBR Delegate of UnitedGermanRegions of the region The Black Riders ordered the closure of its embassy in Angola.
- : Tuna sashimi ceased to exist.