WA Delegate: None.
Founder: The Democratic States of Mozarus
Angola is home to a single nation.
Today's World Census Report
The Most Politically Apathetic Citizens in Angola
These results were determined by seeing how many citizens of each nation answered a recent World Census survey on the local political situation by ticking the "Don't Give a Damn" box.
As a region, Angola is ranked 14,430th in the world for Most Politically Apathetic Citizens.
|1.||The Democratic States of Mozarus||New York Times Democracy||“Leges sine moribus vanae”|
- : Embassy established between Angola and DEN.
- : The Army of Esooreet of the region DEN agreed to construct embassies.
- : The Democratic States of Mozarus password-protected the region.
- : The Democratic States of Mozarus suppressed some posts on the regional message board.
- : The Democratic States of Mozarus proposed constructing embassies with DEN.
- : The Democratic States of Mozarus altered the region's flag.
- : The Democratic States of Mozarus updated the World Factbook entry.
- : Embassy cancelled between The Black Riders and Angola.
- : The First TBR Delegate of UnitedGermanRegions of the region The Black Riders ordered the closure of its embassy in Angola.
- : Tuna sashimi ceased to exist.