|Leader||Emirah Zuhr bint Ghazi Al Shams|
The Emirate of Al Madhaa is a massive, genial nation, ruled by Emirah Zuhr bint Ghazi Al Shams with a fair hand, and notable for its museums and concert halls, punitive income tax rates, and stringent health and safety legislation. The compassionate, democratic, devout population of 2.264 billion Madhaa'ins enjoy a sensible mix of personal and economic freedoms, while the political process is open and the people's right to vote held sacrosanct.
The enormous government juggles the competing demands of Healthcare, Administration, and Education. It meets to discuss matters of state in the capital city of Gu'la. The average income tax rate is 75.0%, and even higher for the wealthy.
The powerhouse Madhaa'in economy, worth 204 trillion dhaa'ins a year, is led by the Information Technology industry, with major contributions from Book Publishing, Basket Weaving, and Woodchip Exports. State-owned companies are reasonably common. Average income is 90,483 dhaa'ins, and distributed extremely evenly, with little difference between the richest and poorest citizens.
There's often a little nagging voice suggesting that parents aren't keeping their kids safe, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps, construction workers evacuate work sites after finding sharp rocks on the ground, and feeling like a winner comes at a price. Crime, especially youth-related, is totally unknown, thanks to a capable police force and progressive social policies in education and welfare. Al Madhaa's national animal is the lion, which frolics freely in the nation's many lush forests, and its national religion is Islam.
Most Recent Government Activity:
- : Al Madhaa was ranked in the Top 10% of the world for Largest Governments.
- : Following new legislation in Al Madhaa, feeling like a winner comes at a price.
- : Al Madhaa endorsed The Glorious Empire of Venkara.
- : Al Madhaa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Repeal "Liberate Confederacy of Layem"".
- : Al Madhaa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "End Collective Punishment".
- : Al Madhaa was endorsed by The Allied States of Driodal.
- : Al Madhaa was ranked in the Top 5% of the world for Healthiest Citizens.
- : Following new legislation in Al Madhaa, construction workers evacuate work sites after finding sharp rocks on the ground.
- : Following new legislation in Al Madhaa, grade school teachers mark homework with red "CITATION NEEDED" stamps.
- : Al Madhaa voted for the World Assembly Resolution "Safe Disposal of Nuclear Waste".
Endorsements Received: 109 » Amerion, Hong Kong Kowloon and New Territories, Beblahbleblo, Land Without Shrimp, Holy Free, Aidenfieeld, Corgitopiaa, Tsunamy, Bleakfoot, Nowa Europa, Holota, Westenhald, Anatasha, Pencil Sharpeners 2, Kiani, Tepertopia, Wehraboos, PenguinPies, Concrete Slab, Drew Durrnil, Beepee, Kricivk, Farengeto, Drystar, Ebonhand, Saciu, Damn Frigid Wastelands, Yaravia, Truskawkoland, Sandaoguo, 073 039 109 032 080 111 112 112 121, Jehenna, Kringalia, Laamiva, Rebel-topia, Equal and United Scientists, Flumenvallis, Virconea-Milatia, Bawkie, The naked people, New Qafedemar, The Worst army of, Kiasu-ism, Nova Montron, Darakin, Shuckle Empire, Malmsia, Yellunstryer, Abarri, Itani, and 59 others.Shefino, Anserisa, Hanguk-Nippon, New American Dictatorship, Aurcania, Gonrati, Arvan Irawer, Great Marsinia, Nori Natto, Ostavaria, Eflad, Ambirich, Immund, Cereskia 2, The Haughtherlands, Andrendia, Piscantium, Arscanesia, Volaworand, Achemar, A Place Somewhere, Stephastan, Kanatian Percocet, Indolos, Respackjakenrhace, Drvonia, Ukraine Emprie, Rectionk, Chernaya Zvezda, Sou Avida, Eleuthelrium, Willing Mind, Makinius, Ever Testing, Erstavik, Gonteris, Mavenu, Donat Invadia, Andinla, Sedunn, Zataras, Venezia Pacifica, Ipugao, Altnavia, Esterwood, Leighester, Leimarite Empire, Froshar, Alrone, Saint Roberts, Great Lothian, Tyrantistica, Sarasevo, Comfed, ARIAPOLIS01, Eae, Shadeth, Antwerpen1, and Driodal.